Author Topic: Cosplay Church 2010  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
Cosplay Church 2010
« on: March 29, 2010, 11:29:37 am »
 :D Hey, Just thought i'd let everyone know that im strongly thinking about doing Cosplay church again. (unless someone is doing it and i missed the memo :P)
Let me know if your interested,so i know if i should do it or not.  We had a great turn out last year,so im looking forward to what this year brings :) Hopefully more great discussion and God filled word.  :)
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline lover-of-the-pepsi

• Sailor Scout
Re: Cosplay Church 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 05:13:22 pm »
What is cosplay church?
"A friend is someone who will help you move. A best friend is someone who will help you move a body" -Unknown

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 03:04:33 pm »
Just that, church.
Sunday morning of the con, you can go in your cosplays, etc.

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 11:30:28 am »
I might go, I always feel bad about missing church for the sake of conventions. Espesialy at Sakura con as it takes place on Easter, the most important Christian holiday of the year.

Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 04:15:39 pm »
it sounds interesting, even though I don't go to church I might go if I'm up by then.
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline Roxas24

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 12:59:49 pm »
Sorry, I haven't been on in forever. My Sister's getting married in July, makes things a bit busy. Cosplay church is just something offered for People who want to go to con but still want to go to church Sunday morning to. Most People come from far away. (Like me) So It's nice having some place to go and celebrate the Lord while having fun at the convention. You can Cosplay if you'd like. And i just prepare a short message and we sing some worship song's nothing to formal.  :P
I still have to talk to Jaki/Sarah, and get time's and places set up but i'll let you know when it happens.

I'm looking at doing the message on Luke 15 Or something in the Gospel of John. I know last year people wanted to know. And that's were I'm at on the matter. Although God might end up changing that to. :P
I got it memorized.

Kumoricon 2010 cosplays:
Moogle
Sheena TOS

Offline Ticra

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviant profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 08:44:09 pm »
I think we're gonna try and make it...It'll come down to the day though. Sometimes we just can't drag ourselves there quite in time. (we came last year, chocobo, toad, bowser group; we were late then too :D ) Particularly this year since sunday will be mega-intense costumes. Although I would be amused to go to church in a bunch of epic villian costumes...
<.<
>.>
I eat toasters 0_o

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT/ED/PA d—s-: a- - C+++ L E W+++N o+ K++w+ O+ M - - V PS+ PE+ Y PGP t+++ 5+ X++ R  tv+ b+++ DI+ D G++ e++ h- !r  x-
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

Offline wolfy2491

• Chibi
    • My facebook~
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 12:42:24 am »
This sounds awesome!! I didn't know there was a cosplay church! lol. I think that's amazing! I'm all for it!~