Author Topic: "Blood Jewel" Webcomic  (Read 4386 times)

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
"Blood Jewel" Webcomic
« on: July 29, 2010, 06:49:59 pm »

"Old Times, New Ideas, Myths and Legends told though out time.
Another adventure begings with His first steps into the cold winter lands.
With no heat to keep him warm. The young half soul must venture on fighting
for his survival. Will you tag along and follow his foot prints?"

This is a webcomic that I'm working on. Really alot of my friends got together and we
put many differnt OC characters together. i'm not the best at art but it works anyway.
 Blood Jewel has many differnt stories thought the main character is also the main Villen.
lest some can think that. either villen or hero.

It's still in the works though many things pop up here and there in diffrent chapters. and some just
are fillers though i hope people enjoy it.

Link To read Blood Jewel - http://blood-jewl.deviantart.com/gallery/24828123#
Deviantart Page- http://blood-jewl.deviantart.com/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 03:25:59 pm by GinKyubiKitsune »
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
Re: "Blood Jewel" Webcomic
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 08:47:17 pm »
Cool story!  I like the art work but the baby looks a little too small in the page where the mother and father are in the same panel. 

Other than that cool story!
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 09:08:54 pm »
Did you know that Kumoricon offers both a panel on Webcomics and a webcomic contest?
I'd encourage you to participate in both.
The Webcomic 101 panel is very popular & is run by Catboy Trades of "Catboy at the Con", in the Creation Station.
The Webcomic Contest is part of Creation Station's Fanfic Contest. Manga are also accepted, as are doujinshi & graphic novels. Perhaps most importantly for you to know, we accept works-in-progress. So please feel free to submit whatever portion you already have finished, as a webcomic-in-progress. You have until the Saturday of con at 9pm, but the earlier, the better. Send to fanficcontest@kumoricon.org
along with such info as your full name, badge name, forum name, email, phone #, age if minor, ratings level (as if it were a movie or manga) of the content of your work, & the names of any people collaborating on the project with you, along with your affirmation that they consent to your entering the shared work in the contest.
Hope to hear from you!
Love,
Rem,
Creation Station Manager.
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline GinKyubiKitsune

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 11:21:59 am »
Cool story!  I like the art work but the baby looks a little too small in the page where the mother and father are in the same panel. 

Other than that cool story!

yeah i'm not the best at drawing so some things really get me when i'm trying to do it. and actually this comic here is the first time i'm drawing more then one person on a page wise. so it's a little hard for me sometimes. but i'm glad you enjoy it. i'm hoping to have new pages up soon
Kumoricon 2012 Cosplay

Kaizen Shade - Blood Jew'l - 50%
Dark Mousy - Dn Angel - 50%
Akefla - Yugioh - 75%