Author Topic: Tainted Angel: Bastett is back!  (Read 5069 times)

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
Tainted Angel: Bastett is back!
« on: July 29, 2010, 08:43:47 am »
Hey!  Remember me!?  Just wanted to check in and say "I'm still alive!"  I haven't been at Artist Alley for K-con in a while because of a few simple reasons:

1. Too busy
2. The Economy just sucks!  No money
3. Been working on A LOT of art work (been popular)
4. An issue with the AA (nothing bad) for K-con 2 years ago
5. I've been working on three comics!!!

Yeah, I can't just work on one I've got to work on 2 more. 

The first is "Horizon" that I am trying to get published.  It's written by Chris Wheat and it's going to be bad ass when it's done... keyword "when" it's done.

The second is called "Space Ditz Mitsy."  I hope to release it soon but the writing has been so long and frustrating.  It's hard to write a comedy.

And the third one (this was online before but now...) is going back online after 3 years in purgatory (or no money) called "Tainted Angel."  This was a fan favorite after it's debut on the Gaia website.  I've detached myself from that group of RPG'rs and gone on to do professional work... at least that's what they tell me... *meep*

The website is down for now but please check back this weekend (like the 1st or 2nd of August 2010) and check it out!

Here's the link: http://angelsorrow.com

The basic storyline is: An angel comes to earth on a special mission to find a girl who will alter the course of man's fate.  Along the way the angel finds a woman who's heart has been crushed by her lover.  The woman must make a decision that could harm her for the rest of her life. 

The story is split up into 5 volumes (two of the stories are like short stories that relate to the main character, Allison).  There are going to be some awesome fights, big surprises and lots of lovely drawings.  Oh, and gods, goddess', dragons, Mudang (Korean weather dancers), singers, angels, demon, etc.

You can view my comic on my DA gallery: bastett.deviantart.com.  Please click the Tainted Angel folder in my gallery and let me know what you think!  Please give me helpful suggestions and don't worry, the font's being changed.  Thank you so much and I hope to sell this at K-con next year!

Peace!
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Tainted Angel: Bastett is back!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 09:43:26 am »
Please o please o please! Submit any or all of your manga, online manga, webcomics, doujinshi, or graphic novels to:
fanficcontest@kumoricon.org
Preferably by Sunday!
Pretty please with Pocky on top!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 08:41:25 pm »
Please o please o please! Submit any or all of your manga, online manga, webcomics, doujinshi, or graphic novels to:
fanficcontest@kumoricon.org
Preferably by Sunday!
Pretty please with Pocky on top!

I emailed you.  Thanks!

And I'm really sorry for the late reply.  I've been really busy!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 09:04:49 pm »
Anytime is a great time to hear from someone of your magnitude of talent!
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 08:34:32 pm »
Awe!  Thank you!!!  I so want to come back to the con.  I've been out of the manga realm for so long but I do miss the fans, the cross-dressers, the emo boys and girls, the gothic Lolita and Dolly Lolita's, the glomping.... everything!

Hey!  The website is up!!!  Everyone; read!!!

I submitted my comic to the fanfic contest.  Hope you like it.  Haven't been able to put up much but It's there.

Enjoy!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 04:40:15 pm »
I liked what I could see of your art, but to see it, I had to scroll through your DA, & assume which pages were part of the webcomic. I wrote you a few times to let you know that the arrows weren't working on your webcomic site (not able to scroll). Also please run some anti-virus software; my yahoo account keeps getting spam from your address.

Admiringly,
Rem.
PS Hope to see you some future con. You'll be glad to know, Creation Station still has some of your coloring pages. We put them in the Chibi Room this year :)