Author Topic: I have a small question  (Read 3872 times)

Offline Emma_Day

• Cabbit
I have a small question
« on: July 27, 2010, 08:58:31 pm »
will there be microphones be supplied for the skits??

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Re: I have a small question
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 10:49:33 pm »
You should have your audio pre-recorded so that there isn't a need for them. If you absolutely have to have them, there may not be enough microphones to go around.

But I am not an official person, so maybe you should wait until they give the word. I think there might be something in the rules about this though...

Offline Emma_Day

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 03:55:22 pm »
I only have 3 people in my skit, and I looked in the rules it doesnt specify if there is any or not.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 05:19:30 pm »
There should be enough microphones, but you should still pre-record your audio onto a CD in a program like Audacity just to cut down on confusion. If you say them perfect on the CD, you won't stumble over your words with a live microphone in your hand.

Offline Emma_Day

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 02:51:49 pm »
Im really good on Live , but not on moving my lips...lol XDDD

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 04:05:22 pm »
We've always had microphones, but I've noticed that most of the time the groups that try to use them can't be heard very well (which lowers their score - if the judges can't hear you, they won't get your jokes or understand what your skit is about and will mark it down). The microphones are typically hung from above and really are only effective if you're standing within a certain section of the stage. So doing it without a recording is risky.
  Pre-recorded is the preferred way to go to ensure that you can be heard, lines aren't forgotten, and the music / voices work together the way you want them to.