Author Topic: All in one anime  (Read 5193 times)

Offline Imposer12

• Cabbit
All in one anime
« on: July 26, 2010, 09:18:39 am »
Something I would like for a studio to produce is an anime with: Magical alien vampire girls (teens) piloting mobile battle suits. Tracking down, catching and clinging to human teen boys as their boyfriends while defending the planet from berserk androids and dark elves from parallel dimensions and still manage to complete their homework. Is that to much to ask for? LOL!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:25:05 am by Imposer12 »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: All in one anime
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 10:37:37 am »
I may be totally wrong but that might just be a tad much. Lol.  :D  But it'd be interesting!

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 02:01:36 pm »
Quote from: Imposer12
... Is that to much to ask for? LOL!
...only if characters who are supposedly 15 ~ 17 years old have achieved senior command and flag ranks ...

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 02:16:16 pm »
Yeah, 'coz that'd just be ridiculous.  That is, unless, all of them happen to be child prodigies who have received advanced training from a super secret military program since the age of 3.  Hmmmmmmmmm... *scratches his chin*

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 03:11:18 pm »
Don't forget that at least one of them needs to be invincible and be able to survive even nuclear blasts. And one needs to be a wuss and cry all the time, and than go into battle and kill the very same people they were crying over. Another needs to have split personalities, and another must have amnesia.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:12:42 pm by Blue Leader »

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Imposer12

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 03:19:54 pm »
Don't forget that at least one of them needs to be invincible and be able to survive even nuclear blasts. And one needs to be a wuss and cry all the time, and than go into battle and kill the very same people they were crying over. Another needs to have split personalities, and another must have amnesia.

Don't forget about the total ditz character like Milfeulle Sakuraba.
Better still, remake 7 of Seven where the 7 Nana's are such characters (magical alien vampire girls-mobile battle suit pilots-etc.). It might increase the interest for the series.

Oh Veronica Taylor-would you mind. . .
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:29:31 pm by Imposer12 »

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 05:54:18 pm »
Isn't that Doraemon?
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Imposer12

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 07:05:56 pm »
Isn't that Doraemon?

Okay, you may now commense beating me as I never watched "Doraemon". But from what I read about the series, not really.
Also, I did a search at the anime database website-entered all the categories (magic, vampire, alien, mecha, sudden girlfriend, comedy, action, school life, sci fi. . .) no results found. So such an anime doesn't exist. . .yet.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:21:57 pm by Imposer12 »

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 08:10:51 pm »
I think the anime we don't get over here, are probably the ones you are looking for. Doraemon is one of them. I haven't seen it either, but it has been on a long time. Kind of like the Simpsons.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Imposer12

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 12:17:49 am »
I think the anime we don't get over here, are probably the ones you are looking for. Doraemon is one of them. I haven't seen it either, but it has been on a long time. Kind of like the Simpsons.

Add generous portions of Chibi Vampire. Maburaho, Dears, Line Barrel of Iron (the mecha part), Steel Angel Kurumi and Elven Lied. Mix together. Pour mixture into a cake pan, bake until golden brown. Then allow to cool. Top with actors adlibs and sprinkle with outtakes and trailers.

Doraemon is about time travel and misadventures. Atleast that's what I read in the review.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:32:15 am by Imposer12 »