Author Topic: Thoughs creepy anime dolls...... >.>  (Read 2817 times)

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
Thoughs creepy anime dolls...... >.>
« on: July 03, 2010, 12:41:23 am »
Sorry if this doesn't go here... If it doesn't please move it. =D

Anyway...

Hey guys! I made a thread on here once for the ball-jointed dolls. Well I just thought I would tell more info about them.  My user on DoA is the same as this one.

Any how....
     I am sure some of you people see some of us "dollie" people holding large and small dolls. Well most people call them "Thoughs anime dolls". But they are not. (I have to.) They are called Ball-Jointed dolls. Or BJD for short.

And most people don't like it if you call them anime dolls. (Because they are not. The title was to get your attention.) And please be carefull around them. (Last year a guy knocked some over. >.<) If you ask some one to hold their doll please be carefull with them. And if they say no please respect that. If you have any questions please ask!

Other BJD people feel free to add info on the dollies!

I just wanted to know if the other dollie people on here would like to have a meet at K-con!

And it would be fun to have them cosplay with us! Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks,
 ~Rozen
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
Re: Thoughs creepy anime dolls...... >.>
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 11:34:05 pm »
Really? No one?
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Thoughs creepy anime dolls...... >.>
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 08:46:09 pm »
You might want to post this in the Plan Your Own Adventure thread to make/find a group meeting.

As for those creepy dolls, I saw a group of people last year hanging out in the lower lobby (entrance floor).  They all brought out there dolls and groomed them and stuff, it was creepy to watch..