Author Topic: Badge name, Gaurdian/curfew questions?  (Read 2246 times)

Anonymous

Badge name, Gaurdian/curfew questions?
« on: July 17, 2005, 02:59:27 pm »
>.> When registering, is the badge name simply what I want written on my badge, for my name? Or is that something entirely different?

<.< I'm Kind of new at this whole convention thing...TT.TT

.....and now for my Gaurdian/Curfew questions.

"All minors 13 and up must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to attend the convention in written form...A parent/legal guardian must be present at the convention site from midnight to 4:00 AM. All guardians must be 18 or over and have parental permission from the minor’s parent or legal guardian"

ookay...does that mean the gaurdian doesn't have to be at the con until midnight? (there is no way I could get any of my family members to be gaurdians if they'd have to be there all day)
Or  does that apply only to people staying at the hotel (which i will not be). o.O?

"Minors aged 15-17 who are with their parental guardians may be allowed to stay unless the content of the event deems otherwise..."

So, if I am with a gaurdian designated by my parents, but not my parents I may not stay from 12:00 to 4:00am?

as for the orgeon curfew, the gaurdian shippy thingy used within the con is not valid for wandering around outside I would assume?

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
Badge name, Gaurdian/curfew questions?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 04:50:06 pm »
Please view the "Registry Thread" for the answer to this question (I will crosspost your questions there)

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=