Author Topic: Help Cassi come up with an idea for a large gathering!  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Help Cassi come up with an idea for a large gathering!
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:00:31 am »
I'm going on a program to Israel this summer; a 5-week bus trip with a bunch of other kids my age. There will be multiple buses, so we won't all be together most of the time. But we are all meeting up at some point, probably close to the end of the trip, and I have been delegated the task of coming up with what to at that time! We need some sort of unifying fun activity. I'm having a lot of difficulty, so I'm looking for some outside ideas to draw from. I'm guessing there'll be about a hundred kids.

Any ideas?~

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 05:00:47 am by Cassiopeia »
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: Help Cassi come up with an idea for a large gathering!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 10:08:50 am »
Weellll, human knots are fun? But I'm guessing there's waaayyy to many people;
I miss 2010.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 05:23:26 pm »
Human knots are fun!
But yeah, for that we would probably have to break into groups and it doesn't have enough of a connection to justify it. That activity is usually used to demonstrate working together to achieve a common goal, where this is supposed to be more like showing how even though we have our own little groups, they make up a larger entity we're all a part of.

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 02:04:18 pm »
Anyone else? :<

Edit:
Some ideas I gathered -
Sticky tag
"You start off by yourself paired with a person, and you have to cover one eye and chase after your partner--once that is done you pair up, arms linked, and chase after another pair, then when you catch that pair you become a group of four that chases a group of four--eventually it's a group of eight chasing another group of eight, all linked."
Mingling
"You throw out a general category and the group has to mingle around to find others that have the same answer and they clump up. After about thirty seconds to one minute, you then have each group call out their answer.  It’s okay if someone doesn’t have anyone else who has the same answer.  Just try to avoid two groups with the same answer (means they didn’t mingle very well!)"
Slideshow
Improv game where a group of people pose as if in a picture, and one person explains the scene. It's called slideshow because you go through multiple "pictures" in a row, telling a whole story.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:28:14 pm by Cassiopeia »