Author Topic: Questions about pre-registration and ID  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Mad_Like_Hatter

• Oni
Questions about pre-registration and ID
« on: July 14, 2010, 07:11:04 pm »
A friend of mine lived here in Oregon, but he moved to Ecuador. He's moving back in August, but he asked me to pre-register for him. I was going to write my address on the form because he doesn't have a mailing address right now. However, it would be different from the address that's on his ID. Would that be a problem when we check in?
And can a passport be used as an ID to get in?

I sent an e-mail about this to registration@kumoricon.org, and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I understand that the staff is busy and working hard. I'm just in a bit of a hurry because I was hoping to send in the forms by the end of this week. ^-^;

Thank you!
Kumoricon 2010 will be my first con~~~
Cosplay: Kuma-chan from Ouran

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
Re: Questions about pre-registration and ID
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 03:05:05 am »
A friend of mine lived here in Oregon, but he moved to Ecuador. He's moving back in August, but he asked me to pre-register for him. I was going to write my address on the form because he doesn't have a mailing address right now. However, it would be different from the address that's on his ID. Would that be a problem when we check in?
And can a passport be used as an ID to get in?

I sent an e-mail about this to registration@kumoricon.org, and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I understand that the staff is busy and working hard. I'm just in a bit of a hurry because I was hoping to send in the forms by the end of this week. ^-^;

Thank you!

Sorry, I didnt see your email. would you please resend it to Registration@Kumoricon.org

Pyro
=^_^=

Offline Mad_Like_Hatter

• Oni
Re: Questions about pre-registration and ID
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 12:53:43 pm »
Not a problem! ^-^
Kumoricon 2010 will be my first con~~~
Cosplay: Kuma-chan from Ouran