Author Topic: Wallflower cosplay!  (Read 8315 times)

Offline Tae Sheng

• Oni
Wallflower cosplay!
« on: July 13, 2005, 01:58:59 pm »
I will be cosplaying as Sunako from Wallflower in her military-esk outfit where they go to rescue Kyohei! Any clues about where I could get the belt buckle and hat!?

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^.~
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 04:05:09 pm »
cool ^_^  i like that book ^_^ the belt, buckle, and hat...the only thing i can think about is a goodwill/value village or something ^///^
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 04:21:00 pm »
umm ya i go with the good will thing also

its a good place for strange stuff!

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline sassy_lassy

• Chibi
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 07:24:13 pm »
Eeeee that'll be awesome. I love the Wallflower.

I would cosplay it but I have too many cosplays already... heh heh... I'd do Sunako in just her school outfit +bangs.... I know how to walk with hair right in my face so it wouldn't be a problem for me. Ehheheheh

Anyways, Thrift stores. Just any around town. Keep looking whenever they restock. If not, ebay probably has the items.
Sweet Times

Offline tohru_chan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/sakuyaslilbird
Re: Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 05:52:01 pm »
Quote from: "Tae Sheng"
I will be cosplaying as Sunako from Wallflower in her military-esk outfit where they go to rescue Kyohei! Any clues about where I could get the belt buckle and hat!?

That is awesome xD I love wallflower! I'm going to hug you!
In this world of people who deserve to die, there are a lot. But when you kill someone, you have to be prepared to be killed too, because this is what the law of karma says. In the end, the ones who survive are those with the strongest will to live.

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 09:17:48 am »
There's also antique stores. ^__^  You could also try yard sales, or flea markets.  Sometimes you can get pretty lucky! XD
Do you know who I think I am?

Offline Tae Sheng

• Oni
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 07:57:19 am »
Thank you all for the replies but I won't be able to come this year :(  :cry:  I hate being under 18 but I am and my acting guardian for the event is cutting out...

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 05:37:47 pm »
hehe i did this at sakuracon but tunz of people do it

i was in line to get a ticket and i just turned around to the person behind me cuz my 18year old couldent come at the last second and i asked them Hey mind being my 18year old or up guide?

the guy was like umm uhh umm so i talked to the person near the back of the line and my friends were up frunt and he was like Shure

(this guy turned out to be so rich he had this palmpilit thing that could look at the security cams on his house... freekin rich people!!!)

ya so you will see cool people and just ask some one and they will be cool! :lol:

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^.~
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 05:40:37 pm »
O_O cool ^_^ never thought on doing that ^_^; oh well, i'm already 18 now ^_^; was that at kumoricon last year? O_O
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2005, 05:45:55 pm »
Quote from: "Tae Sheng"
Thank you all for the replies but I won't be able to come this year :(  :cry:  I hate being under 18 but I am and my acting guardian for the event is cutting out...
aaawww...that sucks! and it would've been so cool to see a Sunako. maybe next year. :(

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
    • http://www.freewebs.com/anime_rice
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2005, 09:14:26 am »
Err maybe you can make it ^^;; or Ebay haha
Thinking of a new siggy ^.^

Offline Tae Sheng

• Oni
?
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2005, 09:56:14 pm »
Quote from: "Panda0_0"
hehe i did this at sakuracon but tunz of people do it

i was in line to get a ticket and i just turned around to the person behind me cuz my 18year old couldent come at the last second and i asked them Hey mind being my 18year old or up guide?

the guy was like umm uhh umm so i talked to the person near the back of the line and my friends were up frunt and he was like Shure

(this guy turned out to be so rich he had this palmpilit thing that could look at the security cams on his house... freekin rich people!!!)

ya so you will see cool people and just ask some one and they will be cool! :lol:

Yoh panda how workout with the parental form? Do you forge the sigs or what cause thats the only way I could figure it.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2005, 09:59:28 pm »
me and my 2 friends and me were his cousins for 3 days :twisted:

ya but im not gana do that agen :P

Offline Tae Sheng

• Oni
Wallflower cosplay!
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2005, 10:44:11 pm »
Quote from: "Panda0_0"
me and my 2 friends and me were his cousins for 3 days :twisted:

ya but im not gana do that agen :P
Hmm I think I have a better chance going and begging one of my buds that graduated already to come with me.... well crossing my fingers!