Author Topic: New Sushi Place that serve JAPANESE CREPES in Salem :D  (Read 2966 times)

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
New Sushi Place that serve JAPANESE CREPES in Salem :D
« on: May 19, 2010, 10:23:14 pm »
Hiiiya!

To those who don't already know, I would like to announce that there's finally a Japanese sushi place that is serving Japanese Ice Cream Crepes! Woot-Woot!! The owner and guys that works there are very friendly, nice and fun to talk to.

It's called Momiji Express, it's kinda the same place like the Momiji out in South Salem but different ownership due to separation situation in the family business, as that's what Bruce the new owner & old founder of both Momijis ^~^ Bruce mention the Japanese Crepes will be more of a highlight at Momiji Express since it's the first in Salem.

LOCATION: in Salem, OR on Silverston RD. cross street is Brown RD. ((Pass Chemeketa Community College & 45th ST)) It's kinda hidden in the corner behind a little market store ((forgot the name at the moment)) But here's the address so you can Google it, 4590 Silverton Rd. NE Salem, OR 97305

HOURS: Sunday to Saturday /11am - 9pm  ((Until further notice, since they just opened May the 17th, those are their current set times))

PHONE NUMBER
: (503)363-8613

Momiji Express seating wise : they are about close to 3/4 of the size of Sushi Kyo ((to those who've been there)) out by Shopko & WinCo. It has about 5 or 6 booths and a bar that seats 10 ish? Sorry I didn't actually count so there could be more ^^; Oh and there's a DRIVE THRU window for your pick up order, haha how awesome is that ;p

Anyways I scanned their menu for all you peeps could see/read what they serve. Since they just opened, the menu isn't big but Bruce mention that once he gets his workers more trained on the crepes technique and more business flowing in, the Japanese Crepes menu portion will grow and improve. Like more ice cream flavors, topping, fillings and etc. Also he wants to do actual food crepes too like breakfast, lunch/dinner menu style later :D I'll update the thread when they get their facebook made ^~^

FRONT PAGE 1 - Japanese Ice Cream Crepes

INSIDE PAGE 2

INSIDE PAGE 3

BACK PAGE 4

Hehehe had to spread the joyful/exciting news :D and the crepes were yummy ^______^  Example pic from Google

<3 Lina the Azn Neko that loves Panda =^-^= And remember Pandas are still "bears"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 02:23:00 pm by lilineko »
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

Pokemon Gijinka Mega Blastoise

(BIG maybe on Drudge Angel from Modest Medusa)

~~~~~

~ACTIVATING ZACK-FANGIRL MODE~
**swoons, sighs & melts into a puddle at the thought of Zack*

Offline Dragard

• Sailor Scout
    • Megidoladyne
Re: New Sushi Place that serve JAPANESE CREPES in Salem :D
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 01:16:30 am »
I've never had a Japanese Crepe before. I'll make sure to stop by there next time I head over to Salem, thanks ^_^

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 10:36:17 am »
It sounds rather good.
I haven't had a Japanese crepe either, but they sure have looked good when I've seen them.
I'll have to stop by this place next time I'm in Salem.

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Kurohime

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 04:33:14 pm »
Between Naruto and the World Ends with You I've been wanting noodles and crepes.  I'll have to make a trip to Salem sometime now. 

Offline lilineko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:02:38 pm »
Dragard and Blue Leader, totally not a problem! If you do stop by, check out the thread when you can, because I'll be updating the menu scan when they improve it ^~^ Also I have a link in the this thread about the lil' get together if interested.

Kurohime, Lol don't you just hate that feeling when you watch or read something that involves food and you JUST have to have it cuz it looks so dang good? Dang those cravings XD Haha, well if you're not busy or if it's not too late of a notice the little get together is June 5th ^^ If you want more info the link is in the thread if you're interested ^~^
K-CON '14 Cosplay(s)

Pokemon Gijinka Mega Blastoise

(BIG maybe on Drudge Angel from Modest Medusa)

~~~~~

~ACTIVATING ZACK-FANGIRL MODE~
**swoons, sighs & melts into a puddle at the thought of Zack*