Author Topic: Attention Durarara Fans My hair tells me you should check this post out.  (Read 3503 times)

Offline neko

• Cabbit
So during my normal search of anime I came across durarara and fell in love with it Soon after they came out with their 2 OP I had the song stuck in my head for awhile....so I searched around google about durarara to find the name of the song but instead I found this nifty link.

http://thecolorless.net/chan/

So come join the Dollars and have a good secret underground chat.

(Me thinks this topic should be removed after a period of time to avoid large large large increases in membership but eh)

(if you do join, Find me as neko-chan in main chat)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 11:02:58 pm by neko »
~I use to be a heavy gambler, then I started making mental bets. That's how I lost my mind.

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
It looks like a completely different series just from the  opening! I loved the first one so much, though.... I think this one was a little too emoish for the series.

Save Caprica!!

Offline neko

• Cabbit
Yea the openings can be misleading, I liked the first one personally but there are more characters and keeping with the style with showing the names of the characters, they needed to have a second one. I kinda wonder if it was planned to be 26 episodes long though. (Though I am happy that it is.)
~I use to be a heavy gambler, then I started making mental bets. That's how I lost my mind.

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
Wow the made a dollars site and its not so secret if you just posted it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:11:56 pm by HardstyleZombie »

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
Aw. I was kind of hoping for the cool login screen...  :(
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
Man of the Public has actually sent me a real Dollars login, with the password and logo and all.
The password has been changed from what it was in the anime, though, so we still need to figure it out.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline neko

• Cabbit
There is a lot of debate on the log in screen. There is a Japanese site called the dollars which is all in Japanese. From what i hear you have to type that password everywhere. But there is a thread that has been going on for awhile now about that. There are pluses and minuses you can check it out.

http://thecolorless.net/chan/thread.php?id=6632#p6632

Also technically since there is another site (just like ours just in Japanese) we are not the dollars but the colorless, I was joking about removing the link. The big goal of the site is to get a membership of 10,000 (6,000 as of this post) Since we are colorless we are unique and different and we take pride in that. The site is meant to be welcoming and not so secret, only one requirement. Know what its actually about.

The threads there are actually quiet fun. You just have to take the time to read the stuff you want.

Again find me online some time (neko-chan)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:38:49 pm by neko »

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
Man of the Public has actually sent me a real Dollars login, with the password and logo and all.
The password has been changed from what it was in the anime, though, so we still need to figure it out.
the .weebly, W-S or bbs one because those are the only ones i know of.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 08:20:36 pm by HardstyleZombie »

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
the .weebly, W-S or bbs one because those are the only ones i know of.
It's the jukuchan one, Dakota.

I'll send you the link since the site isn't quite SFW.