Author Topic: Snail-Mail Regis. problems  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Moraela

• Sailor Scout
Snail-Mail Regis. problems
« on: July 07, 2005, 05:25:56 pm »
Hello, everyone. =^^=  I'm new here on the forums and I'm new to cosplaying.  This year I'm going to Kumoricon (Hopefully) but I haven't gotten conformation yet.  I postmarked and sent an envolope out by May 31 and now it's july and I'm worried I won't be able to go because I haven't gotten conformation yet >.<.
    I did read the thread about the system failure, but I'm still such a worry wart.  I have sent out emails to kumoricon registraion officials but have gotten no replys so here I am on the forums.
    If anyone can reassure me about the problem or if someone has some info on this whole thing please reply.  Thank you and sorry for bothering you all!  =^.^=

~~ Moraela
"However long the night may last, the dawn will always break."
"He thought they were the most beautiful birds in the world, the he found out they were only seagulls." ~Maude: Harold and Maude

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:51:46 pm »
Confirmation emails are coming soon to the snail-mails who have not received them yet (I actually have been able to find spare time for once... cack I'm busy...), so you'll probably be getting one soon even after all this.

Otherwise, if you really don't want to wait, you can PM me with full name and email, and I can directly scan the database for you to make sure I have you on file.

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=

Offline Moraela

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 09:51:48 pm »
Thank you very much, Pezcat!!  ^^  I'm sorry you're so busy >.<  Maybe I should have just waited!  Sorry for all the trouble and thank you for the information!
"However long the night may last, the dawn will always break."
"He thought they were the most beautiful birds in the world, the he found out they were only seagulls." ~Maude: Harold and Maude

Offline PezCat

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 10:07:43 pm »
No need to apologize when it's not your fault!  =^~_~^=

PezCat
Sixty pounds lighter, just as awesome.
2K3-2K7: Various staff, primarily RPGs and Registration
2K12: God only knows...

=^..^=