Author Topic: Starfox Fanfiction.  (Read 3916 times)

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
Starfox Fanfiction.
« on: September 14, 2010, 02:56:51 am »
I'm thinking of doing a Starfox fanfiction. Any ideas or helpful insight?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:55:20 am by Ichi_Kagetora »
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline RoscoeTEHclam

• Chibi
Re: Sarfox Fanfiction.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 03:05:43 am »
Here's an idea:
dont do it

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Sarfox Fanfiction.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 06:58:44 am »
(1) I'm not familiar with Starfox. Can you tell me a little backstory about the canon?
(2) Please beta your thread title (missing the t, if the title is "Starfox"), to attract more readers.
(3) How experienced are you in writing fanfic? Is your request more for ideas within the Starfox canon? Or for how to get started in writing fanfic?
(4) What attracts you to this particular show/manga/game/character/whatever "Starfox" is? What I like to do is immerse myself in a canonic universe & literally dream up what I would like to see happen amongst its characters. That's where my fanfic usually comes from ....

Keep me posted!
--Rem, Creation Station Manager & Fanfic Contest Judge (since 2003)
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
Re: Starfox Fanfiction.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 09:57:29 am »
My question was more along the lines of do and do nots of fanfiction. as well as any advice that might be had about the universe anybody had. As for the back story ok well....I'm going to have to explain later because I have work in an hour and a bit of travel time sorry.
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: Starfox Fanfiction.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 11:36:33 am »
Ok
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).