Author Topic: Greed  (Read 4958 times)

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Greed
« on: July 11, 2005, 09:34:02 pm »
I'm thinking of going as Greed (FMA) and I'm wondering if anyone knows of someone who could make his jacket (the fur thing). Also, I'm wondering what would be the best idea to use for his ouroboros (on his left hand). I'm somewhat new to cosplay so any tips on those two parts would be much appreciated. :)

Here's a picture of the one on Wrath's foot (best closeup I can get from the show).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/Trumby/FMA/Greed.jpg

And here is Greed for those that don't know what he looks like:

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagaren/chara/gre01.jpg
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline MikaRin375

• Catgirl
    • http://www.freewebs.com/anime_rice
Greed
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 11:27:56 pm »
Hmm I dont really know anything...sorrie >.< but try going to cosplay.com forums....alot of people can help you there
Thinking of a new siggy ^.^

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Greed
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 02:29:13 am »
well lets see

i would say get a leather couat and chop the sleeves and ziper off (sewing up the cutpart where the sleeves use to be) Also add some white leather or cloth around the edges of the inner line and bottom.

after doing that get a wolf pelt (or fake furr) and sewing it onto the neck of the coat

hope that helped!

if not im out of ideas!

*EDIT*

if you want i could get that img onto a printout stencil so you can cut it out and use like a paintbruss to paint on the pic to your hand using bodie paing

*how to use a printout stencil
1: print out the stencil onto a hard or slightly hard item!
(a manula folder... the peech folder thing*)
2:cut out the black parts from the stencil
3: place over spot to be painted
4:slide paing over stencil and where the holes are the paint will go through
5: move away stencil and take a good look at what you have done!

=D

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Greed
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:34:24 am »

print that out and cut out the img onto paper... the eye on the dragon you will have to chip off with a twist of a pencil after it drys to your skin or whatever but thats about it!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Greed
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 04:56:41 pm »
Cool, thank you much! I actually found some temporary tattoos ( http://www.animate-usa.com/HTML/IMAGES/COSPLAY/FMA_BODYDECALS.jpg ) that I may use if I don't use a stencil.

As for the vest, since I suck at sewing I'm going to have to see if I can get my mom to do it <.<

Thanks again!
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Greed
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 06:03:08 pm »
np and good luck! its not that hard so have fun!!!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Greed
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 11:17:38 pm »
Oh yes, another question. What do you think about using glasses that look like these (I already own glasses almost exactly like those) if I can't find anything closer to his?

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
Greed
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 11:23:06 pm »
heres a tip from me: use the ones that look almost exactly the same bacause no one can look exactly like the person in the anime. But if ur d**m close then good job.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Greed
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2005, 02:20:07 am »
lol i know a fue people who have pulled off a fue cosplays dang near what they would look like in real life!

ya i need to get a pic or 2 next time i see them!

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Greed
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 12:16:23 pm »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
heres a tip from me: use the ones that look almost exactly the same bacause no one can look exactly like the person in the anime. But if ur d**m close then good job.

Haha, yeah that is what I am thinking. I'm not *too* worried about finding glasses that look closer but it'd always be cool if I can.