Author Topic: Small Scott Pilgrim Photoshoot for '10 *Full*  (Read 65519 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
Re: Small Scott Pilgrim Photoshoot for '10 *Full*
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2010, 10:53:44 pm »
Whatever works for you guys works for me ^^
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2010, 11:48:57 pm »
I'm going to Akicon~!

Cosplay Progress: Got the jacket, need a skirt, need to adjust the jacket size and add the green and yellow, will dye my hair a week before the con.
QUESTIONS: What kind of shoes do you think, tennies? And high socks, medium socks, or short socks? And stripes at the top?  ;)

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #302 on: August 24, 2010, 01:28:54 am »
@Vampire-Kameko: For Kim, right?  I'm.......not totally familiar with her character design from the waist down.  ...Or I would offer some input.  I downloaded the scans boogiepop uploaded awhile ago since my sister stole my books, and they're proving helpful.  Just pick whatever you like, since there's no super official design for her.... XD;;

Also!  I decided to sell Scott Pilgrim magnets at my artist alley table.  They'd be around $5 each with specials if you bought all three (Knives, Scott, Ramona... I might make Envy or something, who would you want to see?) and I need to know.  How many of you would be likely to buy one?  Please don't lie, I need to know for SUPPLYING purposes.  If 5 of you would buy some and then it turns out all of you at the shoot want some, that doesn't leave any for me to sell to non-SP cosplayers... And if all of you say you want some, but then don't buy any, it leaves me with a ton of magnets I don't know I can sell.  SO, FOR SURE, HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BUY X CHARACTER, IF IT WAS $5 (with like a 3 for $12, 4 for $15 type deal)
I won't be offended if you say NO WAY I'M A CHEAPSKATE, I understand.  I can upload a blurry (for the sake of...people not reselling my ****) screenshot of Knives if necessary, but.  you know.  Lazy.

And you guys should give better advice to Vampire-Kameko than I did because I suck. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #303 on: August 24, 2010, 07:02:07 am »
ME ME ME ME ME ME I WILL BUY A SET.

I will give advice when I'm not just waking up.

ALSO MAKE WALLACE
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 08:19:06 am by ~boogiepop~ »
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #304 on: August 24, 2010, 09:56:05 am »
@Vampire-Kameko: For Kim, right?  I'm.......not totally familiar with her character design from the waist down.  ...Or I would offer some input.  I downloaded the scans boogiepop uploaded awhile ago since my sister stole my books, and they're proving helpful.  Just pick whatever you like, since there's no super official design for her.... XD;;

Also!  I decided to sell Scott Pilgrim magnets at my artist alley table.  They'd be around $5 each with specials if you bought all three (Knives, Scott, Ramona... I might make Envy or something, who would you want to see?) and I need to know.  How many of you would be likely to buy one?  Please don't lie, I need to know for SUPPLYING purposes.  If 5 of you would buy some and then it turns out all of you at the shoot want some, that doesn't leave any for me to sell to non-SP cosplayers... And if all of you say you want some, but then don't buy any, it leaves me with a ton of magnets I don't know I can sell.  SO, FOR SURE, HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BUY X CHARACTER, IF IT WAS $5 (with like a 3 for $12, 4 for $15 type deal)
I won't be offended if you say NO WAY I'M A CHEAPSKATE, I understand.  I can upload a blurry (for the sake of...people not reselling my ****) screenshot of Knives if necessary, but.  you know.  Lazy.

And you guys should give better advice to Vampire-Kameko than I did because I suck. 

Lol. It's all good, it's true that it doesn't really matter from the waist down, I'll just use my imagination. xP

And a ref pic would be awesome of Knives~!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #305 on: August 24, 2010, 06:51:53 pm »
I have the movie on my HD now. If anyone needs screen caps let me know.

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

oslapedo

« Reply #306 on: August 25, 2010, 12:07:11 am »
I would definitely buy an Envy magnet!

Me and Mrs. Kim Pine won't be at the con until 5pm at the very earliest so we'll likely check in and do badge stuff after this shoot.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2010, 12:13:38 am »
@Serika: If you even think of not making a Wallace I don't know what I will do. HE IS THE COOLEST.

Also, PROGRESS!!! I still have to buy Lynette's glasses (don't worry, I'm not wearing these) but I'm pretty sure everything else is right...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2010, 12:16:01 am »
Also, I'll have the bionic arm painted on for the shoot, but didn't want to do it for a trial :P And sorry for the :| face, it just felt in-character

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2010, 10:39:46 am »
Eeeeeeee you're so cute! You're amazing! This group is going to rock, seriously.

Yesterday Haley passed along the socks I'll be using for Roxy, so it's actually done! I might do another practice with that costume and try the whole thing on, including socks. I also want to re-try the makeup, I didn't do it best in my last pic.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2010, 11:29:40 am »
Nice looking Lynette, jaqua!

My wig came yesterday so now I am just waiting on the shirt to arrive and boots. Also I am totally going to need help in the makeup department. What do I need to buy for Matthew makeup wise? Eyeliner obviously, but anything else? And what kind (I know....very little about makeup)
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2010, 11:48:03 am »
@Serika *U* I want magnetsssss ummm WALLACE AND NEIL plz k thnx XD

@Jaqua
WOOO Awesomesauce :3

My wig came yesterday so now I am just waiting on the shirt to arrive and boots. Also I am totally going to need help in the makeup department. What do I need to buy for Matthew makeup wise? Eyeliner obviously, but anything else? And what kind (I know....very little about makeup)

Yeah eyeliner is a total must. you should get eyeliner that you can smudge around btw. Isnt his skin tan? If your not that tan maybe you should buy some foundation thats a bit darker so your skin can look a bit more tan on your face.
His eyebrows are also super thick so maybe get a brown brow pencil? Filling in your eyebrows with a brow pencil makes them stand out a lot so that should be good.

Offline Dizzy_Kat

• Cabbit
« Reply #312 on: August 27, 2010, 07:05:21 pm »
I know your full just happy to see that others are Cosplaying Scott Pilgrim as well. 3 of my friends and I are doing Ramona, Scott, Todd and Joseph.
I'm doing movie Ramona from the Chaos Theater battle.  ;) I hope to see the rest of you!
Marceline the Vampire Queen

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2010, 12:44:50 am »
Thanks, meep! I know I won't have a problem with the eyebrows, mine are thick anyway haha. I do have lighter skin though, fff I should have went out and got a tan in preparation for this :D

And any recommendations on what exactly to get? Like I said, I don't know anything about makeup, brands or types or anything. Eyeliner and foundation, any specific brands/types/whatever?
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #314 on: August 28, 2010, 12:47:54 am »
I have some foundation that would really work for you. Granted it's stage make, so it's really thick and oily.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

oslapedo

« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2010, 11:49:02 am »

FFF yeah, awesome Lynette!

Working on Envy slowly but surely ~

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2010, 11:54:43 am »
@Classy Viking
STAGE MAKEUP IS A NIGHTMARE. The last time I wore it I got so much acne -_-

Thanks, meep! I know I won't have a problem with the eyebrows, mine are thick anyway haha. I do have lighter skin though, fff I should have went out and got a tan in preparation for this :D

And any recommendations on what exactly to get? Like I said, I don't know anything about makeup, brands or types or anything. Eyeliner and foundation, any specific brands/types/whatever?

ok BRANDS. I would just go cheapo since all of this is a one time use probably. I recommend buying anything from the e.l.f. brand at Target because everything is $1-$3 (WOO) and their stuff is not bad.
Just buy a pencil liner in black. :P

Also I have some tan foundation and power that I never use....if you want to use it instead of buying extra stuff.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2010, 12:27:25 pm »
@Meep

I Know it's not great for skin but it works fine.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2010, 11:25:26 pm »
For those who I don't have on the facebooks:

The boots are on the way, the wig needs styled, and patches need to be sewn on the jacket. Borrowing a belt of Nikki's since I don't have time to get one (that's not super expensive) now.

@meep: Nah, not one time, I'm sure at least some of us will be doing this group for a while :P But thanks for any recommendations! And sure, I'll take stuff if you don't use it!

And yeah, I'd prefer to stay away from stage makeup, as I'm already going to be wearing orange makeup on another day o.o

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #319 on: August 29, 2010, 01:07:35 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong but to get a super smudgy effect you can use cream shadow pencils. They're pencils but really soft and apply a lot easier than their harder counterparts. I used them all the time 'cause I don't like the harsh point of a pencil on my skin. [/wimp]

Just my two cents. Might make getting that overdosed Depp eye thing Matthew has going on easier. :P
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #320 on: August 30, 2010, 10:02:24 am »
Working haaaard. We're almost completely finished with our Scott Pilgrim cosplays. I just need to finish sewing together my purse (Ran out of thread :\) and Kyle needs to finish up his sword (Doing some touch up painting, then it's just sanding down the heart, painting it, attaching it and adding the grip tape.) I'm SOOOOOO excited guys!!!

Oh and Ren is cutting Scott and Ramona's wigs :B I need to practice makeup on my boyfriend and I when we get them cut.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2010, 07:57:30 pm »
OH MAN SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHOOT~
I probably won't wear Roxy to pre-reg, since short-shorts and a bra aren't great clothes to meet my friend's mom in. But I'll change into the costume once I find you guys.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #322 on: August 31, 2010, 01:01:43 am »
@Ren thanks, maybe I'll grab one of those too :P

Gotta buy this stuff tomorrow!

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #323 on: August 31, 2010, 09:33:37 pm »
Just bought my hair dye!  Will probably do that tonight.  I might get a picture if you all really wanna see. 

(and i bought make-up too.. Specifically, eye liner, since I don't actually own much makeup and never wear it, so time to start practicing for pictures.)
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #324 on: August 31, 2010, 10:12:34 pm »
My hair........................didn't dye right...............................it's purple...........................instead of burgundy.................WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30922115&id=1316641591&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_comment#

DOES ANYONE HAVE A WIG I COULD USE? ???
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:13:55 pm by Vampire-Kameko »

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #325 on: August 31, 2010, 10:13:52 pm »
THIS.IS.NOT.GOOD.
D':

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #326 on: August 31, 2010, 10:21:52 pm »
So my avatar, is the exact colors of my Stephen Stills costume.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #327 on: August 31, 2010, 10:33:12 pm »
My hair........................didn't dye right...............................it's purple...........................instead of burgundy.................WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30922115&id=1316641591&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_comment#

I can't see the picture, so I'm just guessing what your hair looks like now...

If you have time and can afford more hair dye, I'd buy either an auburn hair dye or some bleach (depending on HOW purple purple actually is) and just redye.  Figure out if your hair needs more brown, or more red, or just to be lighter, and do some work.  Don't use the whole bottle of hair dye, do it gradually until you reach the color you need.  (or just bleach your hair and dye the right color all over this time)
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #328 on: August 31, 2010, 10:34:40 pm »

I can't see the picture, so I'm just guessing what your hair looks like now...

If you have time and can afford more hair dye, I'd buy either an auburn hair dye or some bleach (depending on HOW purple purple actually is) and just redye.  Figure out if your hair needs more brown, or more red, or just to be lighter, and do some work.  Don't use the whole bottle of hair dye, do it gradually until you reach the color you need.  (or just bleach your hair and dye the right color all over this time)

I would but my mom is strict on dying hair! She barely let me dye it this time because I said it was for school! She said it's fine the way it is but I'm not allowed to dye it for cosplay!

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #329 on: September 02, 2010, 08:24:08 pm »
SO
Scott has a surprise.
It is so amazing.
No one will know until the meetup tomorrow :3 It will only last a few minutes but SOOOO GOOD. Ren, get your camera ready.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #330 on: September 02, 2010, 10:52:03 pm »
I hope the surprise is that your head glows
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2010, 10:59:37 pm »
I'll be photoshopping a picture so it does that :P

~2012 cosplay mofos~

oslapedo

« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2010, 11:35:24 pm »
YESSS SURPRISE.

Envy's very close to being done. The front laces were giving me hell for a while but I figured it out so now I pretty much just need to lace-ify the top and gloves and remake the earrings. I can not wait to sleep~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #333 on: September 03, 2010, 08:21:18 am »
THIS IS TODAY YOU GUYS OH MY GODDDDDD~
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #334 on: September 03, 2010, 09:46:58 am »
SO
Scott has a surprise.
It is so amazing.
No one will know until the meetup tomorrow :3 It will only last a few minutes but SOOOO GOOD. Ren, get your camera ready.

Gosh darnit I don't like surprises... Give me a sign so I can start recording! Can't miss a special moment like this. XP
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #335 on: September 03, 2010, 09:50:42 am »
WOOOOOOOO IM SO EXCITED :DDDDDD

oslapedo

« Reply #336 on: September 03, 2010, 10:16:43 am »
SEE YOU FOOLS IN 7ISH HOURS, WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
« Reply #337 on: September 03, 2010, 10:22:22 am »
MY BODY IS READY!
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #338 on: September 03, 2010, 11:08:30 am »
I've got my bitchy hoop earrings. My clothing won't be 100% accurate because it's not accurate in the movie either. She wears a lot of black and white (really plain art kid style) and skinny jeans, but I promise it will capture Julie's essence.
See you all tonight ;]

Err, I mean, I bitchrantbitchrant.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #339 on: September 03, 2010, 10:44:16 pm »
Thanks for coming to the shoot guys, sorry it got a little crazy. I know reg line was terrible.

Since we are all Portland Area, I thought we could get a private shoot going sometime in October/November for the day. It'll be fun :3

Anyways see ya'll tomorrow. We'll be in Scott and Ramona again.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline meep

• Bunnygirl
    • blog
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2010, 06:26:36 am »
Thanks for coming to the shoot guys, sorry it got a little crazy. I know reg line was terrible.

Since we are all Portland Area, I thought we could get a private shoot going sometime in October/November for the day. It'll be fun :3

Anyways see ya'll tomorrow. We'll be in Scott and Ramona again.
no prob I still got to see everyone so it was fine.

YESSSS PRIVATE SHOOT IN THE FALL.
im.in.

oslapedo

« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2010, 07:42:37 am »
The only thing that sucked was some of us got later and missed seeing the people who were there early but I had a fabulous time! I would totally fix Envy for a private shoot in the fall, ahahaha.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #342 on: September 04, 2010, 09:07:57 am »
I'm in for a fall photo shoot and I already know of someone who'd most likely want to be a photographer, as well. She's trying to build her portfolio for AX.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #343 on: September 07, 2010, 06:08:59 pm »
Sorry I was late, all. The cab I called to get to the hotel was an hour and a half late. Apparently Friday was a busy day for all the cab companies o.o

And you know I'd be down for a private shoot, Nikki.