Author Topic: Capcom vs SNK '10  (Read 9070 times)

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
Re: Capcom vs SNK '10
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2010, 04:17:08 pm »
Humm...well, fingers crossed :3

I'm afraid after two cons with alternates black and pink Chun Li cosplays, Ms. Li is now retired.  BUT ^.^ I'm planning a cosplay from the SNK side (RIVAL!!) and hope to join ya'll if I succeed.  Oh, I'm gonna.

If only I could do both cosplays--have a fight with myself, haha.
And so it begins...

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2010, 11:59:13 pm »
I am going to try to do Cammy! So its a may be.
Lolita and "lolita cosplay" are not the same thing, and ever will be. Period.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2010, 02:37:09 am »
ADD ME IN! wootz! i'm going as sakura XD (soraandfriend is my bf lawl) so yea add mehz! >w<

and i think the perfect place for meeting will be at pioneer square. that's the BEST bet! and i don't think it's hard to miss crazy con-erz lol umz ._. are we doing a photoshoot? have u guys posted on the forum page for the schedule time and date? o.o cuz i was like "where's street fighter?!" T_T so yea! just wondering! ^_^ if not here's the link to post: ~posty for photoshoots '10~

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2010, 08:53:47 am »
Ummm, yeah, we're kinda already on top of that. There's another thread specifically for Street Fighter that you can try to dig up if you like. I don't know if there will be a separate shoot just for that. And we're already planning the stuff for the shoot we just haven't updated and gone to the thread yet to post.

So far it's...

Friday
Meet at Pioneer and move to the Fountains at Keller Auditorium.
Time ???
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2010, 02:00:49 pm »
Well we should do the shoot in the afternoon.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2010, 02:16:30 pm »
Ye that's what I was saying. I mean I know there is one for street fighter seperately but I wanted to go to this photoshoot *more ppl* and that's good :3 I know u guys were getting on it I was just wondering if u had a time and stuff ;~; And Friday? Is that day 1 or 0? o.o

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2010, 02:20:54 pm »
Afternoon sounds like a good idea to me as well. ^^
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2010, 02:30:07 pm »
Oh Friday=Saturday. I forget that Kumoricon is a stupid Sat-Mon con.

And time...ummmm, how about 1? And does everybody want to move to the fountains? If not let me know now so I don't submit it to the schedule. It's a bit of a walk but I think it's a ballin' place to take photos.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:34:32 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2010, 02:35:14 pm »
Ah okay lol um at 1? Hmz ._. It might infere with one our cosplays hmz let me checkz =~=

nope! All good :3
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:36:40 pm by luvan1me »

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2010, 02:39:17 pm »
K, submitting now. If there are a lot of problems with the time let me know and we can change it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:39:55 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2010, 02:39:27 pm »
I'm fine with walking

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2010, 02:47:59 pm »
To save time it also looks like we can ride the Max there? I'll double check on that.

Yep, MAX accessible. So if some of us have crappy shoes or big costumes we can get there no problem.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:49:29 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2010, 03:14:22 pm »
Hahaha I can imagine the looks of the people around us on the MAX, being in a car full of fighting characters.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2010, 03:17:59 pm »
Lol that'd be funny

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2010, 03:18:45 pm »
God, yeah. I need to break in my boots so there isn't a chance of my feet dying Dx
It is going to be...

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2010, 11:34:30 pm »
Keller....Keller.... Hmmmm. IDK, let's hope I don't get lost. My sense of directions is *splat* <_<   Google map! ^.^

Goooooooooooooogle!

Mooooooogle?   :P

Anyways, how exciting!
And so it begins...

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
    • sora and friends at webs.com
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2010, 11:36:47 pm »
i just got my gloves today and all i need let is the outfit and belt

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2010, 07:30:10 pm »
Almost done with Athena, now! I completely remade her skirt, and I've heavily modified her shirt, and I'm about to fix her scarf and bauble-thingy.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2010, 10:33:44 pm »
My Leona is no longer a matter of how to make the wig (Nikki is the coolest person in the world and sent me a tutorial <3) it's a matter of having the money to pay for all the parts of it, which, right now, I just don't.
I'm going to have to push her off until I have the money... Aki probably.
I'm also not feeling confident enough in my body to do the stomach-less part quite yet... I'm super sorry to let you guys down... I WILL DO IT SOON.
It is going to be...

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2010, 04:00:33 pm »
I feel so lame! But I guess its a HUGE may be yes on me cosplaying Cammy from Street fighter.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2010, 09:59:52 am »
Makoto is not happening for me due to me being a perfectionist and not wanting to wear an uncomfortable costume. But don't worry, I'll still be at the shoot to direct you guys, I just...don't wanna go to Keller Auditorium fountains if you guys go. So I'll stay for as long as you guys want to in Pioneer Square. Lemme know if you guys just wanna cancel out the fountain part so I can tell the photoshoot schedule.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Skyspiders

• Cabbit
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2010, 04:34:29 pm »
Hello Capcom vs SNK! If you'll have me I'd be happy to join you at K-con this year as Yuri Sakazaki. Hopefully it will not be as freezing as it was for us in SC! I don't know how angel held out! She was a trooper!

Let me know if you'll have me!

-Spider

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2010, 04:53:57 pm »
I don't know how angel held out! She was a trooper!

That's because Toeri is a beast.... =3
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2010, 07:52:05 pm »
Nikki, the Square is booked all weekend, so meeting somewhere else might be better.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2010, 09:39:46 pm »
Ummm, I suppose we could move to a park then. Any park in particular that you guys would like to try. Let me get back to what the closest one is tomorrow (Worked all night, gotta get up at 5 tomorrow ><)

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2010, 10:01:39 pm »
makes me sad that i bought and finished my WHOLE sakura outfit and i can't go to the shoot =_=" damn effort was wasted

Offline RozenMaiden_Girl

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2010, 05:30:08 pm »
Just need to get my gloves done!

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2010, 01:23:30 am »
Gah! The SFIV tourney is @ same time as the awesome photoshoot. -_-  I would love to be there, so we'll see what happens.

@ Boogiepop: I think I recall you looking for a white martial arts gi for Makoto some time ago. Goodwill has some Halloween stuff out already, and I saw some Gi's on the racks. This Goodwill is in Corvallis, but I presume other stores would have some too. Hoping to see you @ the shoot still, even briefly at this rate. :)
And so it begins...

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2010, 09:53:54 am »
WAIT WHAT, YOU ARE DOING NAKORURU <333333333333 (I just saw your signature)
I will seriously be on the look out for you sooooo hard. Do you have a Mamahaha to carry around :>>>>

And I'm just...giving up at this point, haha. I am done with 1/6 costumes for me and my boyfriend. I think 1/7 would kill me before Kumoricon starts. Plus I'm like...a real stickler for detail. All the gi's I've seen don't bounce like hers does and are too stiff, GAHHH. I'm a terrible person when it comes to detail, hahaha. I won't wear a costume unless it's perfect in my eyes *A* I'm gonna try to make my own gi using the gi I bought as a pattern so I can be happy with it.

And I'll for sure be at the shoot, I just don't wanna dink around to the fountains in short shorts. I'll be for sure taking pictures of everyone!!! To show my love for fighting games <333 Oh yeah, we were deciding and where to move the shoot too. I really have no idea ._. GOD DAMMIT, we can't even go to the Fountain park because GOD DAMN HETALIA BOOKED OVER US AND I ALREADY HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AT SAKURACON WITH THEM 33333:

Everyone is moving to other places after meeting in Pioneer Square, I feel like we should stay there to cut down on confusion. Especially since the photoshoot schedule is closed.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2010, 10:09:42 am »
Wait what happened at Sakuracon?
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2010, 10:23:13 am »
I was told that the Hetalia gathering either was over their time in the area we were reserved for or had moved their gathering there because they got so huge.

This is turn forced everybody outside. They were also apparently extremely loud and rude to some of the KoF cosplayers.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2010, 11:29:38 am »
That sucks, seriously.
Well we could always go to the park blocks. That place is big enough that even if a few groups were there we could have space.
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2010, 02:18:49 pm »
That's fine, again I do say that we should stay in Pioneer Square for a longer period of time since now, people don't know where we are going and we can't change that in the schedule. I won't be following to the Park Blocks but I'll stay for as long as we are in Pioneer Square :3

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2010, 06:32:17 pm »
I was told that the Hetalia gathering either was over their time in the area we were reserved for or had moved their gathering there because they got so huge.

This is turn forced everybody outside. They were also apparently extremely loud and rude to some of the KoF cosplayers.
Yeah, I was there after the fact.They were hugely disrespectful to them, and said something about how they were too small to be considered a group >.>

I think I'll try to attend just for the photoshoot, as I want some awesome pictures of you guys :D
It is going to be...

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2010, 11:01:24 pm »
WAIT WHAT, YOU ARE DOING NAKORURU <333333333333 (I just saw your signature)
I will seriously be on the look out for you sooooo hard. Do you have a Mamahaha to carry around :>>>>

And I'm just...giving up at this point, haha. I am done with 1/6 costumes for me and my boyfriend. I think 1/7 would kill me before Kumoricon starts. Plus I'm like...a real stickler for detail. All the gi's I've seen don't bounce like hers does and are too stiff, GAHHH. I'm a terrible person when it comes to detail, hahaha. I won't wear a costume unless it's perfect in my eyes *A* I'm gonna try to make my own gi using the gi I bought as a pattern so I can be happy with it.

And I'll for sure be at the shoot, I just don't wanna dink around to the fountains in short shorts. I'll be for sure taking pictures of everyone!!! To show my love for fighting games <333 Oh yeah, we were deciding and where to move the shoot too. I really have no idea ._. GOD DAMMIT, we can't even go to the Fountain park because GOD DAMN HETALIA BOOKED OVER US AND I ALREADY HEARD WHAT HAPPENED AT SAKURACON WITH THEM 33333:

Everyone is moving to other places after meeting in Pioneer Square, I feel like we should stay there to cut down on confusion. Especially since the photoshoot schedule is closed.

Whoops!~ Haven't been online in a while. :3 Yes, I will be cosplaying Nakoruru for the majority of the con. And I'm happy you recognize her <3 <3 <3 --she's a bit more obscure in this outfit. Awww, I have boogiepop as a potential stalker! haha.

Nakoruru still has some touch-ups needed, and I totally know what you mean for being  a stickler on perfection! I am the same! (Sometimes, I can only do what I can -_-) Yes, I have a Mamahaha, but it's not really big....

I will really try to attend the photoshoot, wherever it may be. There's just a slight conflict with things.  :D Hope to see everyone!~

And so it begins...

Offline Kawaii Punkd

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2010, 09:24:00 am »
Glad I read this, now I won't be confused when I get to the park an see a bunch of people that aren't from KoF.

I'm still trying to work out how I am going to pay to get in with absolutely no money.
MAX'in it from Beaverton all 3 days~

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2010, 11:21:06 pm »
so yea! i really wish i coulda went to the shoot but i was being over worked as reg staff! so yea! i got one pic taken from a girl *can't remember name sorry* and she was at the karaoke the 2nd night i believe and she got my name and number~! SO IF THAT'S YOU PLEASE CALL ME!~ lol i want my pic XD and we need to hangz! :3