Author Topic: The Potato Smashers are totally gonna get everything done for ECCC.  (Read 379873 times)

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Re: The Potato Smashers Cosplay (Other cool dudes welcome.)
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2010, 04:17:04 pm »
To be honest borsch doesn't sound all that appealing anyway... Probably because I hate beets. :| Does it taste better than it sounds?

@Malaria: are you saying that you can't see Kate Beaton because you have prom? And also, I will be preparing my superior bastard face FOSHO however I think you must have meant to post an image and you didn't, so I don't really know what you're talking about. xD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2010, 10:12:34 pm »
I changed it to just a link instead of fixing it. I'm cool like that.

Yeeeah. It was either prom or Stumptown. I SHOULD'VE GONE TO SEE KATE BEATON.

I don't really enjoy it, but other people seem to. ._.

This made me go eeeee because they have a Joe:
http://motherblessing.deviantart.com/art/Digimon-Group-161905917
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2010, 12:05:50 am »
Dude you should have. Nerdiness>prom.
I went to it senior year... It was a lot better than I thought it would be, but then, it was MLC. I wouldn't have gone to any other prom.

HAHAHA I CAN'T WAIT. You guys are going to be perfect as Worth and Conrad.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:50 pm »
This made me go eeeee because they have a Joe:
http://motherblessing.deviantart.com/art/Digimon-Group-161905917

Not only that, but their Joe has a Gomamon! 8DD I was just thinking earlier today that I really need to get closet!cosplay Matt together, and then I realized: I'm cutting my hair, and keeping it blond for at least a short while. CLOSET!COSPLAY MATT WITH MY OWN HAIR OVER SUMMER Y/N?? I would totally put off purple hair for Matt. *W*

I am also excited for you two as Worth and Conrad! I kindasortareally wanna do Hanna's crazyass chest, but that requires a chest plate and liquid latex and other such potentially expensive skills that I do not currently possess. ._. Oh well.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2010, 09:47:38 pm »
Felix: It was even less fun than it would've been otherwise, because everyone I was with was above such juvenile pursuits as dancing to crappy music.

Yagi: WHY DON'T YOU GO ANGST WITH YOUR HARMONICA
oh man his hair is going to be so exciting to gel up. XD
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2010, 09:52:52 pm »
Dancing to crappy music was my favorite part of prom! Especially when they played Drama songs. : D Or reallyreallyreally bad rap music.

I WILL GO ANGST WITH MY HARMONICA. I'M GOOD AT IT. I'VE HAD PLENTY OF PRACTICE. Except for the harmonica part. Not so practiced in that area. >> BUT OMG IF I HAVE MATT HAIR I'M GOING TO GEL IT UP EVERY SINGLE DAAAAAY~! 8DDD I wonder how it'll look on me. : o Haven't thought about that yet...
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2010, 03:15:35 am »
@Malaria: YES I AM SO READY TO PREPARE MY SUPERIOR BASTARD FACE. That's my favorite exchange between them ever. Admittedly they don't have very many but it's my favorite. (and my favorite nickname for Conrad by Worth is definitely Count Fagula)

Also, my friend is trying to convince me to go to AX with her (and really it's more a question of money rather than desire to go, because I mean come on, it's AX) and if I do then we should have pictures together first so I can show Tessa. And I'll see if I can get a free button for you. If I end up going. If. >_>

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2010, 04:02:14 pm »
Yagi: You will be epic at gelling your hair into funny shapes.

Jaqua: Connie can be Lady Fagula. XD

OMG AX. I will totally work on Connie before Toph if you do go. >>
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Heee the title change made my day. Er, night. I should be sleeping now... insomnia sucks. D8

I'm considering doing Teuton next year instead. Because while I could get it done on time I don't want all of my time to be eaten by chainmail. Might do Veser instead... or one of the other things I want to do that are from series I like better than Hetalia.

(also yes that scene rocks)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
@Felix: Understandable. For 2011 you'll have two epic Hetalia cosplays, hahaha. And everyone will be in awe.

Today I played on Xbox for literally 10 hours. The first three were Assassin's Creed 2, and the next seven were Left4Dead2 on Live playing realism versus with like seven other people. I just wanted to share because oh my god I can't believe I sat in front of my TV and played video games for TEN HOURS. WHAT ELSE COULD I BE DOING WITH MY LIFE

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
^my brother does that all the time. At least you weren't playing WoW.

So for next year I'll definitely have something from Avatar and Adam, and possibly Veser. Adam and Veser will both be very easy, and the Avatar costumes are mostly a bunch of machine sewing. I probably won't do England again because I would feel lame. I already wear that jacket every day... (AND THIS WAY I GET TO MAKE A NEW MASK I'M EXCITED GUYS.)

Speaking of which, you still have my England mask Jaqua.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 03:24:19 pm by Felix »

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Are we planning to do Hanna for this Kcon? (I finally read it all btw 8D ) I vote we save the group for next Kcon, if only cuz I have too many cosplays for this Kcon already. XD Not that you can't wear Veser to this Kcon, Felix, cuz Veser is AWESOME. I just mean the group. : 3 Also, when were ya'll planning to wear your various ATLA cosplays? At first it was just me and Hashi for this Kcon cuz we love Jet and Sokka too much to put them off, but are we all planning for this Kcon now? I have no idea when anything is happening apparently. I really need to keep up on these things better. XD

Also, good job being productive with your life Jaqua.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
... Were we planning to do Hanna for a con at all?

I'll probably do ATLA this Kcon unless something terrible happens like it usually does.

Jaqua: I'm proud of you.

I was brainstorming (because 90% of my brain is cosplay, shut up) and I decided that Lady Worth would probably call Connie something terrible like Elvira.

Felix: That's what I'm here for. 8)

General also: http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12843.0
I realized I've never been to a general cosplay meetup that wasn't with people I already knew well. WHO WANTS TO EMBARK ON AN ADVENTURE WITH ME? And if it sucks we can peel out and take awesome pictures.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 06:01:36 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Normally, I would say just doing photoshoots is fine, but I feel like Hanna is so AWESOME that it DESERVES a con.

I LOVE ADVENTURES~!! Assuming I'm not drowning in homework/life.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Hanna requires a con. It just... has to.

I'm planning on doing ATLA this k-con. The one I could do instead of Veser will probably be too time-consuming, seeing as it involves complicated wigs, ear prosthetics, and a lot more sewing. So I think I'll stick with Ves. All I need to make for him is the hoodie, goggles, teeth, and if I have time I'll do the harpoon.  Is it just me or is the grammar in that sentence really screwed up? And a wig unless I feel like painting my hair silver. Almost forgot that. D8

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
@Malaria: You are so right. Elvira is wonderful. is it weird if i'm excited to be worth so that i can sit like a dude and act like a slob and still be in character while also wearing heels and a skirt
And duuuuuude I'll tag along, I love meetups. I most likely wouldn't be in cosplay though.

@Felix: What other costume are you thinking of making? And let's make our Veser hoodies at the same time. Because a) we can hang out and b) I'll actually do it instead of just saying "hey I should make this"
Also what are you going to do about Veser's crazy eyes? If you need makeup help then um I will gladly help you 8D

On a continuing note, yesterday I played AC2 for fifteen hours straight and did like nothing in the game. I searched for feathers and treasure chests and synchronized viewpoints and it was awesome. And I killed a lot of guards. It was a good, productive day. Someone save me from myself. YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH A GAME WHEN...

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
Also, yeah, Hanna at a con would be really awesome, if we had the group. No one would know who we were and it would be great. But then I'm fine with just doing it for us, too. So. :|

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I believe that's the point?

Hm. Might try to get contacts, but I already have green(ish) eyes and the chance of people knowing who I am is pretty slim anyway. I'll let you help with the makeup but I want to mostly do it myself, otherwise I'll never learn how. C:

On a related note I'm almost completely sure I'll be doing Aang for the group. I still want to do Zuko at some point but I'll fit in with the rest of the group better if I'm Aang.

@Jaqua - WIN.
actually no that doesn't surprize me at all.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
@Felix: But if you did season 3 Zuko then you could still fit in! ..ignoring the fact I was dead as Jet, i believe that's a small price to pay. Not to you know, make the decision thing any harder...just sayin'.

See, now I don't even know who I want you to be more! I do want a Zuko mighty hard though..ugh. Ignore my ramblings haha. You would make an awesome Aang.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I don't mean that I won't fit in by season - since I'm fire nation Aang you'd be dead either way. I mean that I'm disproportionately short. (it'd be kinda silly if Zuko was shorter than Katara...) But I've decided that I want to do Zuko for the movie release, so we can still have a photoshoot or something. YES I WILL TOTALLY HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO THIS I WORK VERY FAST WHEN MOTIVATED. 8| Also aside from being the wrong colour my hair is pretty much perfect for Zuko right now.

Speaking of which, I'll be wanting to go to JoAnn's pretty much as soon as I get back. It's still more than a month away, but would any of you be interested? I'm going to pattern everything now so I'll know exactly how much fabric I need. I might want to check scrap first for the little bits I'll need for the trim...

Also, is it just my inability to find anything on the internet, or are decent references really hard to find? It took me forever to find them but that may be attributed to my general failure.

....I'M SO EXCITED. 8D
I want to work on this stuff really bad but I have to go back to work soon. I had to work all day today... ack.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
So I was thinking. We're planning to do Good Omens for this Kcon. But we need a con for Hanna, and for some reason Kcon just seems like it'd be too far away. What do ya'll think about being Hanna at Kcon and just doing a Good Omens photoshoot like a few days before/after or something? Cuz as much as I love Good Omens to death(lawl), I feel like Hanna deserves a con more.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
You're probably right. We'd just have to negotiate with the Good Omens people we're abandoning. XP
Auricle we love you. ;;
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Sure, I'd be cool with that. The chance of anyone recognising us is so slim anyway... it's not really ideal con-cosplay. (it'd be more likely they'd recognise us as Hanna characters. Seeing how HUGELY POPULAR it has become on DA and in Webcomicverse.

Also someone told me (and I don't know how accurate this is) that Avatar will be out early June. Which means I won't have time to make a costume for the premeire. And probably won't even be back in Portland...
I think you guys should wait so we can all go see it together. 8D;
But anyway... might still make both costumes anyway? Because if we don't do GO for the con I'll only have two... and they're relatively similar since they're both fire nation so I can reuse patterns and fabrics.

...on an entirely unrelated note, princess seams suck. and I want to make an awesome eighteenth-century neckscarf to go with my Pockoat.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 06:55:31 pm by Felix »

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
We wont be back from Japan until after July 8th I think anyways, so we'll be forced to wait haha XD

Im up for fabric shopping whenever!

..side note because I'm desperate..
DOES ANYONE HERE FOLLOW KUROSHITSUJI? ANYONE?...at all?
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Malaria already asked me about it on DA. I haven't read it yet, but I'd be willing to cosplay Ciel for you guys if I like it. (apparently scanlations are hard to find though... anyone have a website?)
(but she said it wouldn't be this k-con...)

When are you guys leaving for Japan? I'll be back in portland around the sixth or seventh of June, so probably sometime around then. (and I'll actually figure out where Scrap is BEFORE we go this time... I was so sure I'd be able to find it.) I'm going to get all my patterns made in the next couple of weeks so I can get straight to sewing once I have fabric. c:

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
The scanlations for it, literally, were taken down from all websites this past week by Yen Press. Until then, you could find them almost anywhere. The manga is available directly from the scanlators at Bleach Asylum ( www.bleachasylum.com ) just go to the Kuroshitsuji section.

Also, yeah we wouldn't be doing it for this Kcon, but the costumes are very detailed so we are planning early. Theyre all amazing though, especially Ciel's. The anime follows a different plotline, seeing as the manga was only a few chapters in when it started but its good as well. You can find the anime on a few websites and I think some episodes may be on youtube? It was licensed by Funimation a year or so ago but they havnt done anything with it, so its not in the states yet at all.

I wont lie. Its one of my favourite series. The arc right now has the young Arthur Conan Doyle trying to solve the murders at Ciel's mansion <3 It brings up a lot of major mysteries and things from the Victorian Era, like Jack the Ripper and Indian Immigrants and so on. Just with a supernatural twist. The author loves messing with history but i adore how she pulls it off.

We leave for Japan on the 18th of june i think? so we should still be here :3
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
We leave for Japan Tuesday June 22 actually. Our finals week ends the 11th, and then we have to move from our current dorms to another one, and then from that one to our actual summer dorm. Cuz PSU is a bitch like that.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I think that's about when I'm leaving for Italy. I WILL BE SEWING LIKE MAD THIS SUMMER YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I'll check it out soon!
...even if it ends up not being my favourite I may have to do it anyway. Since I'm such a sucker for amazing costumes.

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Felix, if youd like I can send you some of Ciel's outfits. He has.. the largest variety of any character Ive ever come across thats for sure, and theyre all just as canon as anything else. I also own the anime art book and the Manga art/sketch compilation book for costume references.

I hope you end up liking the series though XD its not terribly accurate to history but I cant say there's a character I dislike in it. Its also just gorgeous to read through.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
It's nice to know I'll have a lot to choose from!
It seems like it would be very refreshing, since so many comic characters have very limited wardrobes. To put it lightly.
(I'll definitely take you up on that if I do decide to do this. I'm a bit wary of planning that far ahead, however. Look what happened this year - I thought I had everything decided and ended up completely changing my mind.)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
Felix~
Where are Tessa's char journals? I realized I haven't read any of them.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Im wary of planning ahead but Ive wanted to do Kuro for a long time XD; If youd like though I can just post a few pics of ciels outfit here for you to get an idea ... or just browse bleach asylum haha. He has a very detailed blue outfit, and then a more militaristic? i suppose, green and black one. But there are a lot of other ones aside from those.

All three oufits I want to do are butler outfits.. the 3 main butlers haha. Ash, Sebastian and Agni. And Charles Grey from the manga, but his outfit is extremely similar to Ash's.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
Malaria: You mean this? (there was an earlier one but I went through a lot of pages and didn't see it and got bored.) And good luck reading through that. It has about a million pages of replies. D8 Very interesting, though!

HEY GUESS WHAT I DON'T HAVE TO WORK ALL DAY TOMORROW SO I CAN STAY UP ALL NIGHT BECAUSE I'M INSAAAAANE. 8D

It's great that you're finally doing it. C: There are so many things I want to cosplay I don't even know anymore. There's one that I'm determined to do next year though. Whooo ear prosthetics! (I am not looking forward to figuring out how to make them...)

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I just realized something I find deeply entertaining:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI
HINABN THEME SONG Y/Y?

also I found the other character journal halfway on accident. <3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:05:12 pm by Malaria »
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
I just realized something I find deeply entertaining:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI
HINABN THEME SONG Y/Y?

BWAHAHAHA YES!! XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
YOU GUYS GO SEE HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. IT IS EPIC AND ADORABLE AND FFFFFFF. SEE IT NOW.
I didn't see it in 3D though so I don't know if it's worth it. (3D costs extra and I'm a poor miserly college student.)

There was a preview on there for The Last Airbender and it looks like it's going to be amazing. (I just looked up the release date and apparently it's 2 July, not June. The person I was talking to had it wrong... so I'll be able to have a costume after all! 8D )

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
I waaant to seee iiittt ..but I feel itll be on DVD before i get the chance OTL

As for Avatar, much like the Ember Island Players, THE EFFECTS WILL BE GREAT. the acting, not so much.
Its mainly the casting that gets me. The kind of got all the main characters completely wrong. Yue is good. In fact Yue is awesome. The others? ...not so much.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I don't understand why they changed the nations' ethnicities. It just seems unnecessary. 8| but as long as the actors portray the characters' personalities well I'm not gonna judge, and it's too hard to tell if they will at this point.
also do you know if it's all three books or just the first one? I was under the impression it was going to be all three but from the previews and pictures I've seen there hasn't been anything past the first one.

...unfortunately films from existing material are generally either really good or totally suck, with the majority at the 'suck' end of the spectrum. It's really hard to live up to the expectations of fans of the source material. (I also like to hear the reasoning behind the choices before I get all judgemental. usually filmmakers have good or at least passable reasons for altering things.) (for example, in Lord of the Rings there were things that I was disappointed they cut, until I was watching one of the extended DVDs and they explained why. Then it made sense.)

it's not that long and there are plenty of places in portland. and it's so worth it. believe me. I'd go see it again if I had more money, that's how much I loved it. C:

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I'm reluctant to give my money to such a racefail movie. ._.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
It only covers the first book.

I mainly laugh at, they got the minor characters right, but not the main ones -_- ...but it makes me hopeful Jet will appear.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Most changes made for movie adaptions do have at least decent reasons, but from all the facts I've looked into about the ATLA casting, their reasons aren't very convincing. : 1 I'll still see it of course, cuz it'll still be a good movie, I'm sure, but the casting is still never going to sit well with me and my inner activist.
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
WHAT I DON'T BELIEVE IT. are you being more of a miser than me Malaria? because that's hard to do.

YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON INSTEAD

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I'm not being miserly for miserliness' sake. I have actual moral objections to this movie. XD
I'll probably end up torrenting it. My moral objections don't extend that far.
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
oh okay.
you had me worried there for a second.

HEY I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN TOP MY MISERLYNESS.
AT LEAST I DON'T HOARD AN ENTIRE LIBRARY JUST SO NO ONE ELSE CAN READ BOOKS.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:46:19 am by Felix »

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
That crosses the line from miserliness to stealing.

DID YOU FIND THE ADDRESS TO SCRAP YET?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
...I will. But it's pointless at the moment since I'm five hours away from it.

That's the reason no one likes him. Er, one of them.

Offline Malaria

• Bunnygirl
I'll remind you periodically. Not that walking aimlessly around MLK with you isn't awesome, but, uh. no.
Or I'll look it up. Concept!

ohshitacosplayrelatedquestion:
for Adam, are you bleaching your hair? If so, how are you going to do all your other brown-haired cosplays?
Kumoricon 2012:
Who even knows, man

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
I only want to buy one wig, which will be Veser cause there's no way I'm going to be able to make my hair silver. And also sideburns.

I'm... reluctant to bleach it, because that would make it too light and it destroys hair. I heard that you could lighten your hair by putting lemon juice on it and going out in the sun... I thought I'd try that first to see if it works. If it does we could do the GO shoot before k-con and then I could dye it black for the AtLA cosplays. Assuming those are my final plans. (I don't believe any of my cosplays have brown hair... at least not light enough that I would be able to use mine. Am I missing something?)

If that doesn't work I'll have to buy a wig... but I don't know what the chances are of me cosplaying another character with curly golden-blond hair.

blehhh. D8

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
You don't have to to bleach your hair to the point where it's destroyed since you aren't cosplaying anyone with white blond hair or anything. You can just dye it a lighter color. Those boxes of hair color they sell at most grocery stores work really well, and they won't destroy your hair like straight up bleach will. It's also really easy to dye over. And really, I would think the lemon juice thing really is just bleaching your hair cuz I would assume the sunlight is just reacting with the acid in the juice and that's what makes it lighten your hair. At least with the hair dye you can actually choose what color you want your hair to be. : )
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
But it's the difference between harsher chemicals and... juice. (and I have no idea if it works at all.. it might just be an old wives' tale.)
I guess I'll just have to look into the different options...

but I'm guessing it would work better to do the light before the dark because logic. which is why we should do the GO shoot before the con.

...I really can't type right now. D8