Author Topic: "Play! A Video Game Symphony" - at Hult Center Apr 24  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
"Play! A Video Game Symphony" - at Hult Center Apr 24
« on: March 05, 2010, 04:07:28 am »
It seems that the Hult Center for the Performing Arts is going to be getting its geek on in late April. If you're free April 24th at 7:30pm, and you like video games (especially video game music), check out "Play! A Video Game Symphony."  You can buy tickets here.

Cheap tickets are $15, semi-cheap tickets are $27, all the way on up to $48. But hey, it's music. It's okay if you don't have a clear view of the stage. Apparently they'll have some video game footage on screens around the stage, but that's not why I'm going. I'm going because according to the advertisement, costumes are encouraged.

This is more of an FYI than a "plan your adventure," because it'll be pretty easy to identify fellow cosplayers.  If it matters to you, though, I'll be dressed as Link and will probably hang out in the lobby afterward, looking for fellow costumed fans.

Oh, and if you're interested, here is a smattering of the game music that will be featured:

Final Fantasy VI and VII
World of Warcraft
Halo
Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Castlevania
Legend of Zelda
Etc.

So yeah. Come and help carpet the Hult with costumes! And here some fun music while we're at it!
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice