Author Topic: What's with all the log in issues?  (Read 3550 times)

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
What's with all the log in issues?
« on: June 29, 2005, 06:56:07 pm »
I just want to see if anyone else is having this problem. I get on to the Kumoricon site and am not logged in. I read the forums. I log in to make a comment. I am still a guest. I log in again. I'm Imari. If you haven't noticed yet, I am under guspasho right now. That's because when I got onto the site, I wasn't logged in as anyone, so I logged in with IMARI and Imari's password, and look I'M GUSPASHO. FYI, we share computers. I am not this computer illiterate. It happens almost every time. So just to be sure, is anyone else having similar problems? It happens on the laptop and the desktops. I'm guessing others have this problem, as I've seen plenty of people note it in the post. "Oops, that was me."

No blame, just want to see if its someting on my end or site related.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 11:03:20 am »
This is the real Guspasho now. I logged in today to find out that somehow it didn't count. Last night I thought I'd try something new and deselect the "log myself in each time" checkbox, and just log in manually when I got here. Hense, I logged myself in manually. Only it went straight to the forum index, and the bar at the top indicated I wasn't logged in yet. But at the bottom, there I was on the list of users who were logged in. No admins we're logged in but I also had Imari's "Go To Administration Panel" link at the bottom of that page.

Weird! Logging in a second time got me logged in such that I could actually post, but the whole new posts thing was screwed up again.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 04:42:14 pm »
Yay! I think I fixed it. I hope. Someone please tell me if this still happens to you.
2008 Facilities Liaison

HaSanGo2

Waiting for authorization
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 05:22:30 pm »
The only issues I am having is waiting for the activation email. :p It has been quite awhile but still nothing and I can't request it again because the account is inactive.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Re: Waiting for authorization
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 09:00:53 am »
Quote from: "HaSanGo2"
The only issues I am having is waiting for the activation email. :p It has been quite awhile but still nothing and I can't request it again because the account is inactive.

How long have you been waiting? What was the name of the account you tried to create?
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline HaSanGo

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 09:25:48 am »
I am good now. It was a few hours but no worries, just wanted to make sure it wasn't broken.

May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you're going, and the insight to know when you're going too far.  - - Irish Toast