Author Topic: The Anime I am currently watching and loving is...  (Read 186380 times)

Offline kagekara

• Cabbit
Re: The Anime I am currently watching and loving is...
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 02:24:31 pm »
Durarara!! is amazing. Go watch it everyone. It's got gangs and headless motorcycle cat women.
Durarara is sweeeeet. =]

DURARARA!! is absolutely the best new anime happening, and keeps getting better! Hey, wait, she's not a cat. Or maybe she is... who knows what will happen next minute in this series? btw the motorcycle's really a horse...

I love the Russian sushi place and the Dollars gang and the crazy blond guy with a temper... and the strange manipulative guy on the roof and the online blogging...  and the weird corporate experimental lab kidnapping strays off the streets... and the protagonist innocent country kid and his buddy at the heart of the action! AND the OP and ED are perfect!

DURARARA!! filled my desire for an anime that communicates the insanity and appeal of modern Japanese pop culture... but it also jacked up my obsession about wanting to go back to Japan.

BTW, SUMMER WARS is finally out, with two quality subs; don't miss it either! Hope it comes to movie theaters here.

Also watching: CROSS GAME, KIMI NI TODOKE. Waiting to marathon FMA Brotherhood when it's complete. And I just started rewatching RUROUNI KENSHIN. The Samurai X OVA Trust/Betrayal are my favorite anime of all time, but I never rewatched the TV series except for a few favorite eps. (So much pointless filler... I've counted nine in first 27 eps... and of course, all of 63 to 95. Will stop at 62.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:55:58 pm by kagekara »
2009, 2010 - Staff
2007, 2008, 2009 - Go (baduk, weiqi) workshop

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2010, 08:13:18 pm »
I just watched Yokuzakura Quartet. I liked it. And I think they kept it nice and short without drawing it out to be longer than necessary. The only thing wrong would be that I saw an over compressed version.

Maybe I'll have to learn more Japanese, so that the titles have some meaning to me other than a random mish-mash of vowels and consanants, which are of no mnemonic use to me.

Railgun ended! Wahhhhhhhhh! :'( :'( :'(
Have Fun

Jay

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2010, 12:48:30 pm »
BOBOBO-BOBO-BOBOBO!

I like the classic anime's! These new ones can suck it.  There's only a few new ones that are good.

SHONEN JUMP series are my favorite.

And anything involving the youth fullfilling there dreams...   Like a pokemon master.. yeah..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:49:37 pm by NARUNIK »

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2010, 08:24:28 pm »
I guess you much love Tegami Bachi.

I finally got started watching Sora no Woto. So far I'm just eating it up. I really like the viewpoint the creators took in looking at war. Even if it strikes me that anime writers seem as if it's WWI, which Japan never took part, having just had a war with Russia in 1906. (got started a little early I guess) It isn't quite the same humor as in Pumpkin Scissors, I think they are taking things a little more seriously.

I like both the series of the previous paragraph, but I guess I find the story of SnW more plausible than in PS. But then I wish there was a second season to PK all the same anyway. There was a lot of untold story there. I hope the same fate does not apply to SnW.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 12:20:09 pm »
Excel Saga and DURARARA!!
Yeah :3
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 08:14:25 pm »
I hope you are watching the subbed version of Excel Saga. She's only annoying, rather than make you run away screaming in the English dubbed version.

Catchy OP song though. hack hack
Have Fun

Jay

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 08:15:26 pm »
I am :3
It is going to be...

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2010, 03:48:43 am »
I have a lot I wanna watch before Kumoricon

Currently watching Shugo Chara Doki... though I know the end cause I cause sick of filler and read the manga xD
Watching Tears to Tiara and Fate Stay Night as well

And right now right now... I'm on episode four of Pandora Hearts... @____@ I'm liking what I see so far!

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2010, 07:59:40 am »
Gintama. Always Gintama.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2010, 08:43:39 pm »
I started watching Kurokami. I'm liking it so far, dunno about loving it yet but... http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6211 see if you like it. I have 18 episodes to go will let you know then.

Have Fun

Jay

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2010, 05:06:25 am »
I started watching Kurokami. I'm liking it so far, dunno about loving it yet but... http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6211 see if you like it. I have 18 episodes to go will let you know then.

That's next on my list @___@
I saw episode one, and was like "Ooooowwww awwwwww"

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2010, 12:18:38 pm »
I apparently have to watch Higarashi, because I supposedly laugh like the blonde chick whose face spins in circles...
It is going to be...

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2010, 05:31:31 pm »
I just finished Rec. It was pretty good. It even has place number 159 on AnimeNfo's list of top 200 anime.

I am starting on  >:( I hate Japanese only names, they are so much harder for me to remember,, kind of like remembering new passwords! Anyway, its the one with Tenchi Muyo's 1/2 brother. Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, good thing I remembered where I saw it! Anyway, it's up to snuff with the rest of Tenchi universe stuff.

Also, am in the middle of Gad Guard. I can't say I'm loving it, but I do love the OP song, Boomerang Boogie! But then I have always loved Boogie Woogie music. Which reminds me of a random fact.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2010, 11:37:56 am »
I bought a bunch of anime from Sakura-con...all of which I have already seen at some point. But I decided to start watching Baccano! again last night & oh how I missed that show...<3

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2010, 08:44:42 pm »
I just finished Rec. It was pretty good. It even has place number 159 on AnimeNfo's list of top 200 anime.

I am starting on  >:( I hate Japanese only names, they are so much harder for me to remember,, kind of like remembering new passwords! Anyway, its the one with Tenchi Muyo's 1/2 brother. Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, good thing I remembered where I saw it! Anyway, it's up to snuff with the rest of Tenchi universe stuff.

Also, am in the middle of Gad Guard. I can't say I'm loving it, but I do love the OP song, Boomerang Boogie! But then I have always loved Boogie Woogie music. Which reminds me of a random fact.

So how was Kurokami in your opinion?

Offline Pots

• Chibi
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 10:35:23 pm »
watching/just finished Inukami <--its adoable

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2010, 07:22:57 pm »

So how was Kurokami in your opinion?

I liked it enough to burn through all the episodes as fast as I could. But it isn't one to leave a lasting impression on me. That or I am just watching too many different anime right now. lol

I finished the 11th episode, and have to wait until someone puts out number 12 to complete the series of Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. This is an "If you liked Tenchi Muyo; you'll love this." kind of show. I think they thought out their universe a bit before they started making the show. It's harem, but I can understand a bit better as to why, than I could for Tenchi. PM me if you want the spoilers, or to bash me for sexism, and we can discuss why I say that.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »
Finished watching Seikirei. Not too overly gratuitous fanservice. It felt compressed however. As if they thought they had 26 episodes to work with, and got cut short to 11, and a 10 minute OVA. The story wasn't quite finished, but it left at where you can probably guess what happens, so it doesn't suffer that horribly.

Of this Spring's new shows, I like the Ichiban Demon Lord, and the President is a Maid the most. They intrigue me as I wonder what happens next.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:15:36 pm by jaybug »
Have Fun

Jay

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2010, 08:28:36 pm »
Re-watched Elfen Lied after being inspired by KHking and Cyprus~
I <3 it so, but it still doesn't make it in to my top 3 >>
It is going to be...

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 10:46:19 am »
I've been wanting to re-watch Elfen Lied too xD
But, I just started Code Geass last night, now that I finished Fate: Stay Night.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2010, 07:35:17 pm »
I know this is sort of off topic but i've been thinking about watching Descendants of darkness. I was wondering if it is any good?

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2010, 12:01:40 am »
I know this is sort of off topic but i've been thinking about watching Descendants of darkness. I was wondering if it is any good?

Can't help you. :(

The latest anime I finished was Maria + Holic. Thought it was quite funny, but some scenes dragged out for far too long, which I guess was the point since it was making fun of Yuri fanatics. Next up, I plan on taking down Bokurano, Excel Saga,  or Hellsing. Probably Hellsing though since it's kind of one of the big names.

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2010, 10:15:20 am »
Fairly. The plotline is a bit sucky at points, but it is overall a fairly good show to watch.

I just finished with Gunslinger Girl. I cried happy tears of sadness all over it.
I'm slowly getting through Revolutionary Girl Utena.
Durarara is rocking as usual.
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2010, 11:54:27 am »
All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku OVA/TV/Dash. Y'know, it took me way too long to watch these.
I've also been enjoying Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn, though it's doubtful I'll buy the next volume until I can get the entire series as a boxed set. I'm already tired of paying $40+ for a Blue-Ray with only one episode and no bonus features.

Than there's Mahromatic. Took me too long to start watching this one as well, but I've been enjoying it.

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 08:30:19 am »
The latest anime I finished was Maria + Holic. Thought it was quite funny, but some scenes dragged out for far too long, which I guess was the point since it was making fun of Yuri fanatics. Next up, I plan on taking down Bokurano, Excel Saga,  or Hellsing. Probably Hellsing though since it's kind of one of the big names.

If you watch Excel Saga make sure to watch it in Japanese with subtitles.  The English dub will have you running out of the room screaming SHUT HER UP! before the end of the first episode.

Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate?  Ultimate is arguably the better one, but I still don't know about the way the plot is going.  I've never read the manga, so I can't tell you which is closer to the original story.

All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku OVA/TV/Dash. Y'know, it took me way too long to watch these.
I've also been enjoying Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn, though it's doubtful I'll buy the next volume until I can get the entire series as a boxed set. I'm already tired of paying $40+ for a Blue-Ray with only one episode and no bonus features.

Than there's Mahromatic. Took me too long to start watching this one as well, but I've been enjoying it.

Nuku-Nuku TV made me barf.  I just couldn't stand what they did to the show.  Dash was OK, but seemed sort of indecisive.  Like they didn't know what to do with it.  It also didn't have the comedy elements that made the OVA so fun to watch.  All in all the original OVA was the best of all.

Mahoromatic rocks!  A similar show you might enjoy is Birdy the Mighty - Decode  It has a very similar feel to it, despite the fact that the show isn't anything like Mahoromatic.  Give it a try, I think you will be hooked.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:21:03 pm by Wuntvor »
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2010, 09:25:19 am »
Watching through Death Note again...even though I should be starting Excel Saga or Samurai Champloo since they are just sitting there waiting for me >.> But I do enjoy Death Note a lot...

Offline 66stripedboots

• Chibi
    • da
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2010, 06:23:53 pm »
DURARARA

Visit my DA! http://butteredtoasttt.deviantart.com/
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
K-Con Cosplays ☆ {{Panty from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt<10%> ☆{{Kirigakure from Ao No Exorcist <10%>☆{{Ex-Boyfriend from Just Be Friends <10%>

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2010, 11:17:11 pm »
Durarara!!

that's pretty much my only favourite anime currenty
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2010, 07:17:40 pm »
I've been watching Ghost Slayers Ayashi the past couple of days. THe first couple of episodes I was afraid I was watching monster movie of the week, but it has gotten better than that. Although for some reason Godzilla keeps popping up in my head at some point while watching this series. I can see why some people love it, and others hate it.

I watched House of Five Leaves before work today. That looks to be good. I like the story so far, even if people are not the most attractive people in this series. The anti-bishounen anime?

I guess I'll muddle through another couple of episodes of Seto no Hanayome before bed tonight.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2010, 12:42:10 am »
Durarara!!, Katanagatari, and Arakawa Under the Bridge are all amazing.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2010, 01:51:31 am »
Oh dear gods... I finished Hellsing a while back as evidenced by my avatar, and so I began on Excel Saga watching the sub as suggested, however, no episodes past 9 are subbed on YouTube, so I noticed an episode 10 dub and figured, "it can't be that bad!" Oh hell was I wrong. That was by far the worst dub I've heard, and that includes fansubs. I couldn't even listen to it for more than half of the first part. Dear gods, I reiterate was has been said, watch the sub of Excel Saga not the dub, no matter much Vic Mignogna there is in episode 10.

On another note, Hellsing is very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I enjoy any vampire stories that promote them to be contrary to everything that is Twilight.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2010, 08:28:06 am »
Oh dear gods... I finished Hellsing a while back as evidenced by my avatar, and so I began on Excel Saga watching the sub as suggested, however, no episodes past 9 are subbed on YouTube, so I noticed an episode 10 dub and figured, "it can't be that bad!" Oh hell was I wrong. That was by far the worst dub I've heard, and that includes fansubs. I couldn't even listen to it for more than half of the first part. Dear gods, I reiterate was has been said, watch the sub of Excel Saga not the dub, no matter much Vic Mignogna there is in episode 10.

On another note, Hellsing is very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it, although I enjoy any vampire stories that promote them to be contrary to everything that is Twilight.

Yeah,  Jessica Calvello does a great job as Excel, maybe to good.  They told her to be as annoying and whiny as the Japanese VA and she did her best!  She did so good that most of us can't stand to listen to her for more than 10 minutes!   ;D

You watch your anime on YouTube!   :o   You need to learn about torrents, and fansubbing.  There are also some direct download sites that are free.  PM me if you want to know more.   ;D

Offline Shout

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2010, 03:37:19 pm »
Well I don't watch completely on YouTube. I'm sick right now, so the only thing I can do is stay in bed, which means my only access to video is my iTouch, which can only play YouTube. As soon as I'm better and on my laptop and all well, I'll be all over the place finishing up Excel Saga. On another note, I realized I need to finish two animes I started and never finished, so I'm watching Love Hina and Negima! too now.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2010, 04:49:36 pm »
Arakawa Under the Bridge

aslkdjflkasdjflaks

So goooooood.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2010, 04:54:40 pm »
Arakawa Under the Bridge

aslkdjflkasdjflaks

So goooooood.
This.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2010, 05:41:26 pm »
The new shows are starting to come out now.  I have a few that look like real winners.
K-On!! season two has started!  So far I liked season one more.  I don't really like the new OP very much.  I have hopes that it will get better.
Senkou no Night Raid looks like it will be very interesting.  I am waiting to see how it will turn out.
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! also looks like a winner.  I like the characters so far.
Working!! is different.  I think it may get better.  I am waiting to see where they go with it.
Angel Beats! is another interesting show.  Similar to Haruhi or Railgun in the overall feel of the show.
Arakawa Under the Bridge is just plain strange.  I'm not sure I actually like it.  It falls in that Excel saga; FLCL; Kemeko Deluxe zone of weirdness.
Mayoi Neko Overrun!, B Gata H Kei, and KissXSis (2010) are the fanservice shows for this time around.  None are as bad as Ladies vs Butlers, but they still are all for the adult viewers of my Anime Friday group.
For the younger viewers we have three new shows.  HEROMAN, Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri, and Jewelpet Tinkle.

oslapedo

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2010, 05:43:18 pm »
I guess I'm the only person in the world that likes the new K-ON!! op *-*

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2010, 02:32:07 pm »
Re-watching Powerpuff Girls Z since I haven't seen it for awhile. And I still find it pretty hilarious.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2010, 01:23:42 pm »
Re-watching Pokemon, 1st Season on.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2010, 12:07:22 pm »
DURARARA
after seeing this one on this thread I started watching it and loving it

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2010, 10:20:15 pm »
I think that Durarara is one of those series that hadn't completely planned on going beyond a dozen episodes, but had a continuing thread going forward just in case they were renewed. I say this because I thought the show was done after #12, and then 13 comes rolling along. What I had been thinking of as the main story seemed to be concluded in 12. And if the show died there, I would have been all right with it. Wanting more, but...you know. Glad I was wrong.

Have Fun

Jay

Offline CheshireStray

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2010, 09:16:51 pm »
Admittedly, I haven't yet finished the original Fullmetal Alchemist *is ashamed at his sin* so im pretty much putting that at the top of my list =w=

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2010, 09:25:22 pm »
If you like your anime to follow the manga, watch FUll Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Or so I have read.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2010, 11:00:22 am »
If you like your anime to follow the manga, watch FUll Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Or so I have read.

Very true.  I just discovered that FMA Brotherhood is now playing on Adult Swim.  :o  I thought they were still re-running the old series.  Grr..   >:(   Still quite a ways behind the fansubs (of course) but I'm surprised at how far along it already is, considering they are all dubbed!  Didn't waste any time on this one!

Now if they would just continue Bleach where they left off.  No instead they started over again!   >:(  >:(  >:(  Yeah, I am going to re-watch 150 episodes.  NOT

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2010, 04:06:32 pm »
MORE AND MORE ARAKAWA~ So good.

This season I also tried out...

K-On! Season 2- It's not that I didn't like the first season...I just felt like I wasted a ton of time when I finished it. I know I can't take another 24 episodes of moe crap so I dropped it.

Working!!- Is the stupidest waste of 30 minutes I've ever spent. It's really generic...and I think I laughed once in the whole episode.

I need to try out Rainbow, but nothing else looks really interesting and jumps out at me this season. I need to catch up on DRRR!! and I've been watching some old anime DVD's that I have. We rewatched FLCL the other night (dubbed, first time in awhile I've watched anime in english. They just did a stellar job on that one.) and I watched all of the Nurse Witch Komugi OVA's last night. I'm trying to decide what I should pick up next. Either re-watch Escaflowne or try to get through Shaman King. I think the latter may be more enjoyable in manga format.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2010, 07:55:22 pm »
Heat Guy J. I just finished it a few days ago. I never would have thought that an android kicking ass to the sound of bagpipes would be so awesome...

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2010, 11:39:16 pm »
Goddannar, tons of fan service. giant robots.. good times
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2010, 11:33:29 pm »
Yeah, I was slightly taken aback when I found out the new FMA was on AS already... now I got to find it online in English to catch up. Though I'm still apprehensive cause I loved the original anime so much and am not a follower of the manga... but I wanna try it for all the new stuff and plus people will be talking spoilers all Kumoricon.

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2010, 09:19:49 pm »
Anyone else check out Tatami Galaxy? Do you speed read too? lol Good grief the subs fly by, but then the protagonist must be trying to become an auctioneer or something. I like it, cool story, and cool animation. But I better be quicker with the pause click on my mouse, if I ever want to try to understand it, or at least not wonder wha' happen'?

Senkou no Night Raid has been interesting, in a Zipang sort of way. It makes me wonder if Stan Lee has been spending too much time in Japan though. lol

I think Mayoi Neko Overrun may have lost me as an audience member. It has become overly formulaic. And the title appears to have less and less to do with the actual show. Maybe is should be called Sunny and Tsudere.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 09:22:08 pm by jaybug »
Have Fun

Jay

Offline CheshireStray

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2010, 11:17:26 pm »
For some reason, i found myself rewatching Shugo Chara.
All 103 episodes (crappy third season with no manga correlation dont count).
I guess i just love kittyboys and flying midgets THAT MUCH o3o