Author Topic: Sakura Con skit group - Zelda characters needed, esp. Links  (Read 4322 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Sakura Con skit group - Zelda characters needed, esp. Links
« on: January 12, 2010, 11:55:33 am »
How many of you are going to Sakura Con?  If you're going, and you have a Legend of Zelda costume, read on.

We currently have three Links involved, and and are looking for more. We are mostly seasoned cosplayers, though we haven't ventured onto the stage for a cosplay contest before. The plan is for a skit that makes fun of the overabundance of different Links, both in the games and at conventions. Current ideas include a Link Rental Service, Free-Range Link Adoption, etc. I'm not going to set it in stone until I figure out what kind of character selection we have.

You won't necessarily need to talk, especially if you play a Link. I will probably write a skit that is told mostly through pre-recorded narration, parodying a particular kind of show or movie (e.g. instructional videos, March of the Penguins, etc.).

I would like to have at least one rehearsal by the end of March, somewhere in Portland.  Personally, I live in the Eugene/Springfield area, so if you live between here and Portland, I *might* be able to pick you up for carpool.

We might have room for one or two non-Zelda characters, but it'd have to be something that would make a good contrast against Zelda so it can be the final gag, perhaps.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks. :)
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Cosplaylover

• Cabbit
Re: Sakura Con skit group - Zelda characters needed, esp. Links
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 04:35:15 pm »
I wish i could help but my dad wont let me go to seattle for 3 nights...he can barrly handle me going to kumoricom...*sigh*...but if it was 4 the Kcon i would...gomen... :'(

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 11:27:21 pm »
I wish i could help but my dad wont let me go to seattle for 3 nights...he can barrly handle me going to kumoricom...*sigh*...but if it was 4 the Kcon i would...gomen... :'(

Well then, keep an eye out around Kcon time. :) Sorry you can't make it...

Apollo Justice

Offline Cosplaylover

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 09:15:29 pm »
lolz...i will...i might do a skit for Kcon with me and my friends :)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 11:17:47 pm »
I ended up getting waylaid for awhile (read: in the hospital) so the skit has been canceled for Sakura Con.  Maybe we'll try again for Kumori Con later this year, though.

Apollo Justice

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 03:54:20 pm »
*waves arms* I'm gonna try to do a child Link for Ocarina of Time!!! Let me know if you need me ^_^ I almost have the whole costume, just waiting on the tunic, hat and ears.

*add get my shield on my back somehow..*

Since I'm 5' tall I'd make a good Adopt-A-Link XD
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)