Author Topic: all anime pj party Friday 9/3/10  (Read 45553 times)

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
    • sora and friends at webs.com
Re: all anime pj party Friday 9/3/10
« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2010, 11:41:56 am »
like i said it's your plans now

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2010, 11:46:07 am »

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2010, 11:48:15 am »
i lost my say so about two weeks ago to.... you

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #253 on: April 30, 2010, 11:53:25 am »
that's cuz your plans aren't exactly "legal" you have to ask the ppl at the con if they can give u a room (but u have to rent it) and i just don't want ppl to get introuble (you and me cuz that's usually the case <_<) and it's easier for not just you and me and everyone, but it'll be better to have it here at my house since my parents can provide a kitchen a BIG SCREEN tv and electricity, and music!
i'm not even sure why u decided to make it in the rooms at con cuz it's not allowed. and i wouldn't want to disturb the con ppl cuz they are already having trouble with staff this year and i'm volunteering this year, and if you guys get in trouble then i have to take responsibility cuz i know you guys. so please nick, just move the party to my house, and you can still host (i'm not doing anything except proving a place and a tv). you have to provide everything else.

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #254 on: April 30, 2010, 11:54:55 am »
whatever

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57:49 am »
... srsly i don't even know why i'm helping you. you can just get screwed over. if i didn't care i wouldn't be even helping you with this AT ALL! go ahead and get in trouble. go ahead and have fun without my help. i'll just go ahead and throw my own party! since my bday is like 6 days later!
besides i don't even know why i have to deal with this childish behavior i should be studying and not caring about you!

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #256 on: April 30, 2010, 11:59:17 am »
fine then i'll call you on monday

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:03 pm »
... wat happened to yesterday.. srsly? u get upset about this? i don't even understand? you should be glad that ppl are happy to help you! especially when u have no job! especially your GF, who is studying her butt off and getting in trouble anyways with financial crap! who's buying you your wig, and one other cosplay! who's proving you your ryu costume as well! i don't understand! you should be grateful that someone can help you and is willing to provide you a legal and safe place for your party! i'm not even in charge. i'm just saying we SHOULD not we ARE!

Offline soraandfriend

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2010, 12:10:45 pm »
if it's going to be at your place then your in change now, i don't care. but quit throwing thangs back in my face because i have not done that to you ever

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2010, 12:19:21 pm »
i'm not gonna be in charge! i told you already! i'm just proving a place!
and stop it! i'm just sick and tired of having to get CRAP from my parents about you! i give them excuses to make them happy! but am i HAPPY? i'm just sick and tired of having to live in a world where even my bf starts complaining about my helping! out of all the crappy things i've been dealing with today this is the stupidest!
i'm starting to question whether or not i should be dating you! you act so immature! and the times when you do act like a man, are the few times that i'm happy! will i be crying all the time and feeling like i shoulda just kept my mouth shut or will i just be stressed out by the end of all this! i hate arguing online and i don't even think there's a point! i would rather just talk to you in person! just cuz talking like this just complicates things and often times ruins it for both parties cuz nobody can truly express themselves!
and i'm not throwing things at your face! i'm just saying the TRUTH!

Offline slaidninj

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2010, 04:16:38 pm »
.............................. umm i dont know if i should take doe side or nicks i agree with doe though because her place would be good * takes a bite of a sandwich* anyway i am not going to get into this like the last one were doe almost killed me lmao . no offence doe  ;D

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2010, 04:36:17 pm »
lol none taken. i probably woulda XD

Offline slaidninj

• Chibi
    • Facebook
« Reply #262 on: April 30, 2010, 05:02:47 pm »
like i said i am taking your side not to  be mean to nick or anything but your answer is a little more better then his

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #263 on: April 30, 2010, 05:39:08 pm »
If he is no longer doing this it would be best to make a new thread for it so not to confuse people.  Also please keep the fighting drama in PMs, or since you seem to know each other irl PMs or phone. No one wants to read drama.

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #264 on: April 30, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »
I have to agree with Roddy. I may not go if there's going to be this much drama involved.
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #265 on: April 30, 2010, 10:33:09 pm »
LOLOL well GUESS WHAT?!
we're changing this to a PANEL event! SO YEA! no party ish. it's gonna be a skit kinda like the ouran high school teaparty. <.< so yea. ima have to close this thread and remake another one in the panel, skit etc. part of the forums.
me and nick and kristi decided on this and it's gonna be themed "KH pj party (truth or dare)"
we're gonna have a small opening skit and then the audience will be able to do truth or dare, and we will have a secret agent in the audience to ask one last "super dog donut triple dare" and we will have that one planned to be maybe have xemnas and sora have an epic hand/face slapping battle or something lol
we will have drinks (hot cocoa and apple cider) and smores! and then some chips and stuff for ppl to enjoy! >w< (the skit/question will last about 30min or so).
then after that we will have some games going on (ddr, brawl, and KH358/2) (so different tables will have different activities going on) and then KH monopoly as well on one of the tables, and a apples to apples on another. (this will last about 2 hours or so) then at the end we will have one last little scene (to say goodbye and see you next year... i hope lol) and then we will ask ppl to go on the forums and say hi to us.

i think it'll be a great idea to have an event like this and we don't really need much planning. i'm already doing the paper work right now, and the next meetup ima talk with the event organizer to see if we can somehow get this worked through!

it's not a 100% but i hope this works!
if this doesn't go through and we're not accepted then we WILL have the party at my place (nick and i agreed lol)

Offline Konan-ChanX3

• Bunnygirl
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #266 on: April 30, 2010, 11:28:21 pm »
so pm a mod and have them close/lock this thread if it's not needed please.
*All puns to be taken literaly, and not towards any one individual.
Kumo '11
Ventus - KH BBS
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji
Ezio Auditore - Assassin's Creed II

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2010, 01:08:06 am »
i shall >.<

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl