Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid PEACE WALKER  (Read 3245 times)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
Metal Gear Solid PEACE WALKER
« on: December 20, 2009, 10:53:43 pm »
Stories tell of a legendary soldier who, with Metal Gear in his command, had once waged war against the world. His name was Naked Snake, a.k.a. Big Boss. Now, in response to a world hungry for answers, the truth behind this legend will finally be told.

The era is the 1970s. Big Boss has stations his "Soldiers without Borders" in Columbia, South America, where he was approached by a visitor from Costa Rica, "a Nation without a Military.) In the wake of the Cuban Missile Crisis, as Latin America became a key to maintaining the power balance between East and West, Costa Rica has miraculously managed to maintain its peace and neutrality. However, in various regions of the country, a mysterious armed force seemed to be engaging in suspicious activities. Now, to preserve peace in this nation without a military, the "Soldiers without Borders" move into action. In time, they would come to be known as the founders of "Outer Heaven"...

Developed by legendary Hideo Kojima -- the mastermind behind the most successful video game tactical-espionage series of all time -- this game lets players take control of the famed Naked Snake at a critical junction in modern history. Advanced co-operative techniques allows multiple players to sneak into the fray and accomplish the mission together.

Ladys and gentlemen. I present you PEACE WALKER.

Release Date: May 25, 2010
Exclusively on: PlayStation Portable
ESRB: RP-M+

Genre: Action
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Kojima Productions
Online Play:
Local Play: 4 Co-op

More info here: http://psp.ign.com/objects/965/965242.html

You can now get the English demo from PSN.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 08:01:46 pm by NARUNIK »

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
Re: Metal Gear Solid PEACE WALKER
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 10:19:45 pm »
I want to play it, but I has no psp. :(  t'would be cool to see some ppl cosplay from this. ;) Hope this game turns out to be good. 
Soul Eater: Soul (90%)
Metal Gear Solid1: Meryl(20%)
Guilty Gear: Sol(30%)
Baccano:Carol(85%)

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
Re: Metal Gear Solid PEACE WALKER
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 10:06:43 pm »
I could cosplay it.( Naked Snake from MGS 3 is pretty similar to BIG BOSS so..) Althouh my MGS cosplays are never going to be 100 percent because well.. You know how much gear he has..