Author Topic: Selling my black PSP slim, with 6 games, and many accessories!  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
Selling my black PSP slim, with 6 games, and many accessories!
« on: December 18, 2009, 12:05:02 am »
So, basically.. got myself a PSPgo, and I'm dropping my PSP slim to pay it off.

So, here's the list of everything included.

(1) PSP-2000 series PSP (w/ CFW 5.00 m33-6)
(1) 8GB Sony-brand memory stick pro duo
(1) charging cable
(1) original PSP slim battery
(1) transparent protective case for the PSP
(1) screen protector(already placed on the PSP screen)
(1) component video cable for watching/playing on TV(component is the blue/green/red video cables, for those that don't know)
(1) PSP dock(plugs into the PSP charger cable, and component video cable)
(1) UMD case(holds 5 UMDs)
(1) travel case for PSP
(1) car charger for PSP
(1) controller-style grip attachment w/ extended life battery built-in(charges separately, and plugs into the PSP charging port when attached)
(1) earbud headphones made by psyclone for PSP
(1) USB-to-miniUSB cord, with a split off cord for power(designed for fat PSPs that didnt have the USB charge option)

Games:
Warriors Orochi
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Silent Hills Origins
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
God of War: Chains of Olympus

Everything is in good condition(PSP is still in great condition, backlight works wonderfully, no dead pixels, ect..), I'll try to get some pictures up in the next few days. I was planning on putting this up on eBay, but I figured I'd offer it to the locals first.

I'm asking around $285 for everything, but there's a bit of room for haggling in there, if someone's got a tight budget.

And if the fact that I'm selling a PSP with custom firmware is against forum rules, then this should be deleted, and my apologies for making somebody have to delete this thread. Otherwise.. anybody interested, feel free to post here, or message me.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:04:31 pm by Agent47 »
Who wants a hug from the Hitman/Generic Turk/Vergil?

oslapedo

Re: Selling my black PSP slim, with 6 games, and many accessories!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 12:28:42 am »
How much for just the PSP?

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 02:49:47 pm »
$210.

I'm more or less, intentionally making it a good deal as a bundle.

Then again.. it can be expensive to mod a PSP from scratch, especially a slim, unless you happen to get a 2nd battery for free.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 03:22:42 pm »
Isn't that how much they cost new?

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 04:44:57 pm »
The thing about a CFW PSP (aside from its highly felonious and very illegal black market nature) is that it can play downloaded copies of PSP, PSX, SNES, Genesis, NES, Game Gear, GBA, and Game Boy games perfectly.

I personally wouldn't buy it because I already have a Pandora Battery (also highly illegal and very felonious) and can go put CFW on any PSP out there, except for the 3000 series and the Go.

Why exactly are you keeping the Go and ditching the slim? I would have done it the other way around...

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 04:45:41 pm »
Isn't that how much they cost new?
New PSPs are $90.

If you don't have a Pandora Battery or the technical know-how to solder one together, this is a steal.

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 08:12:15 pm »

If you don't have a Pandora Battery or the technical know-how to solder one together, this is a steal.

..... if you're looking to play or downloaded games. If you just wanna play some normal games that are out in the USA already, a normal PSP is just as good.
A lot of people I know just have the Pandora Battery for bragging rights, believe it or not. They don't even know what it's for. XD

Offline Agent47

• Chibi
    • MySpace
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 03:32:49 pm »
Out of curiosity, where exactly does one get a brand new PSP for $90, when they retail brand new for $170 for a standalone system, or $200 for a bundle?

Either way, I'm getting rid of my modded system because there aren't nearly enough PSP games to warrant saving much money. And of what's currently out, I know the few games I enjoy.

Besides, I currently own 3 PSPs, and my modded 2000 is the least valuable to me.

Though, my Crisis Core PSP would probably bring in a bit more money.