Author Topic: Thundercatlord's other project...besides making AMVs  (Read 3468 times)

Offline thundercatlord

• Sailor Scout
Thundercatlord's other project...besides making AMVs
« on: December 11, 2009, 02:15:25 am »
So since I seem to have a bit of a following on this forum... I just wanted to shared another one of my "Fan Creations". I have recently began working on an Abridged Series. I'm sure a lot of you watch some of the popular ones like DBZ Abridged and Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged. Anyway, somanyturtles and myself will be writing,editing, and voice acting (along with other talented peeps) for "Transformers Abridged: G1" (I know surprise surprise, right?)

You can find our series here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TFAbridged

Don't forget to subscribe to show your support, and watch as I expand on my AMV editing a bit.  ;D

Offline somanyturtles

• Sailor Scout
Re: Thundercatlord's other project...besides making AMVs
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 01:34:27 am »
Shamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless PlugsShamless Plugs

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 03:23:49 pm »
I thought the video on the main page of your channel was decent.  I'm not the biggest fan of any of the characters so I wouldn't know how good the voice over or anything like that was.

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 07:00:15 pm »
The voice-acting was pretty good, have to say. And the "It's a Gundam!" line had me going.

/subscribe'd

Offline Yatterman

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 09:59:34 pm »
Cool I'll check it out later.
Yatterman-2010
Squall Leonheart-2013