Author Topic: FOR ONE DAY ONLY, IN HONOR OF THANKSGIVING! What are you thankful for? Thread  (Read 1250 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
Post the things you are thankful for ^^

I am thankful that I have friends and family that love me.
I am thankful that I am different than the jerks at school.
I am thankful that people can appreciate my differences.
I am thankful for the people in this world that are still going out of their way to be nice and respectful to even strangers.
I am thankful for the food that I have the pleasure to have on my plate every day.
I am thankful for these forums, because they have brought me people that I could have never asked to know better than.
I am thankful that I have clothes to dress in every day.
I am thankful that I have parents to love and care for me.
I am thankful that my parents are still together.
I am thankful for the people that have and will help me on a daily basis for the rest of my life
I am thankful to the people that work black fridays, and they also have my pity.
I am thankful to people that keep their promises, because they know what it means to be truthful and loving.
I am thankful to Sarah Manalatos, and Maria Garcia for saving me from being alone in two of my classes.
I am thankful for Mr. Gary Whitly, who put up with my bitching and saved me from a class I hated.
I am thankful to those of you that had the Save Soundy bar, and those of you who posted in the Save Soundy thread. I have never felt more loved in the entirety of my life.
I am thankful for the people that have made my life worth something, when it was worth nothing.

Your guy's turn ^^
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

oslapedo

I am thankful for all the bargains to be had tomorrow!

Offline KHking

• Catgirl
I'm thankful for my friends and family and a nice bed to sleep in :)

Save Caprica!!

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
I am thankful for my supportive parents, who have always loved me unconditionally.
I am thankful for the fact that I have the chance to see my brother grow old.
I am thankful for my three best friends who I can totally be myself around
I am thankful for all the little things I recieve on a daily basis that some people take for granted.
I am thankful for all of the things, both positive and negative, that I have experienced in my life because they have helped me to develop into a better person.
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
I am thankful for my dad, because even at night, when I'm in a different state away, bawling my eyes out, he will still cheer me up by saying I'm a superhero.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
^D:

I'm late with this but posting anyway since I passed out at about 8:30 last night. >.>

I am thankful for all the friends and family I have supporting me, especially my mother, who was completely understanding last night.

I am thankful for all my kumoricon friends, especially the ones I'm very close to, they let me be myself and
find a solid place to stand when I didn't have one.

I am thankful for all the challenges I've been entrusted to overcome, and all the things that were just given to me, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm thankful for every single day I get on this earth, every time I wake up to tomorrow.

I miss 2010.

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
I'm late as well!
I'd like to give thanks for my parents, for supporting me through my life and choices.
For my brothers, because even though I don't necessarily like all the choices they've made, I still wish for their happiness.
For the area I live in, because even though it's filled with either logging-n-hunting-red-necks, or pot-smoking-tree-hugging-hippies, it's still wonderfully diverse.
For the fact that I do have a house, food, clothing, etc. It could be worse.
For the school I go to, with its amazing teachers and opportunities.
For my associates everywhere, you enrich my life with knowledge and friendship.
 :)
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
IM THANKFULL FOR DONUTS!.....AND...MONKEYS....

LIONS...NARUTO....MORE DONUTS......KUMORICON...

TOILETS....MY MUSTACHE.......MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE...SQEENIX...

O.O.....CAKE....TURKEY....ANd,....TMNT.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
I'm thankful that I can scroll down and post without reading everything.  :P

I'm also thankful that I made some revenue today so I won't get chewed out by my boss when he gets back from his vacation.
Heck, i'm thankful that I have an effective AND reasonable man for my boss. FINALLY.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010