Author Topic: I'm Confused, as usual  (Read 5997 times)

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
I'm Confused, as usual
« on: June 12, 2005, 07:31:01 pm »
"Rules for Karaoke 2005

The karaoke contest for 2005 will be split into two separate categories. The “Karaoke Cosplay Hybrid” and the “Japanese Idol” competitions. Each competition will be subject
to the same rules of conduct and dress code as the cosplay competition.

Contestants for either category will need to fill out a registration form prior to the contest. Entries will be received until the end of the audition during the convention.
"

What exactly does this mean, and when will the rules for song length and such be up?

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
I'm Confused, as usual
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 07:46:33 pm »
OO sounds fun!

so if were singing do we get a cool screen thing that reads the words to us?

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
I'm Confused, as usual
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 08:27:27 pm »
I don't know. I'm asking.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
I'm Confused, as usual
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 11:13:46 pm »
oh i thought you did sorry...

who knows then.... ask a staff or bring it up at a meeting :o

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
I'm Confused, as usual
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 11:42:16 pm »
I can't really get to meetings and I've sent an email to the karaoke mod already. I haven't gotten an answer yet, but I'm hoping to get something soon.

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
I am Listening, Really
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 06:56:48 pm »
The rules that you are quoting from are from the originals I submitted at a genreral meeting quite some time ago. They are not the end result that will be up soon.

There will be two contests, one for people who are really good at singing, one for people who want to have an acting element in their performance.

Your song was like five and a half minutes, right? I don't think that will be unreasonable. Worst case scenario, you get faded out.

It sound like you are really serious about your craft. I will help out as much as I can to keep everyone informed, but right now, nothing is final. Believe me, I can't stand being in limbo like this either. I can't make anything official until I get the official go ahead.

Again, I am REALLY sorry!
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
I'm Confused, as usual
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 09:45:05 pm »
If we bring things up at the meeting in June will all of that be final?

Offline yukimizu

• Chibi
Re: I am Listening, Really
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 04:57:52 pm »
Quote from: "Imari"
The rules that you are quoting from are from the originals I submitted at a genreral meeting quite some time ago. They are not the end result that will be up soon.

There will be two contests, one for people who are really good at singing, one for people who want to have an acting element in their performance.

Your song was like five and a half minutes, right? I don't think that will be unreasonable. Worst case scenario, you get faded out.

It sound like you are really serious about your craft. I will help out as much as I can to keep everyone informed, but right now, nothing is final. Believe me, I can't stand being in limbo like this either. I can't make anything official until I get the official go ahead.

Again, I am REALLY sorry!

Cools, thankee for the update. I've been kinda lost and I really want to be able to be in the contest. I Don't think we'll be having an acting element to it, but I'unno for sure. Again, thanks for the reply.