Author Topic: $5 Manga (now $3!!)  (Read 2182 times)

Offline ScrumYummy

• Sailor Scout
$5 Manga (now $3!!)
« on: October 24, 2009, 05:33:05 pm »
ALL MANGA IS NOW $3/PIECE!!

I have some stragglers and I really want to get rid of them XD  So they are now $3.

ALSO, WILL TRADE FOR Paradise Kiss volumes 2, 4, 5; must be in good condition

Hello! I've been collecting manga for over 10 years, and I realized recently that I was only hanging on to several titles for the sake of "collecting"--I have several unfinished series that I will never finish, just because my tastes have changed.

I take very good care of my books; all are in good to like-new condition. Quality grades below (please note, I am very judgmental about quality, so these are very straight-forward and honest); pictures available upon request. All are in English; none are flipped (although the Korean ones do read left-to-right). Alphabetical order below. Also, if you click on the titles, I've linked them to pages that have more information on that title.

Quality Grade Descriptions
*Like New: no noticeable dents, scratches, bends, or marks; you can't tell that it's been owned.
*Very Good: might show some indication of reading or use (small/hard to notice dents or bends), but generally still the same quality you would find buying it new from a bookstore.
*Good: might show some small bending or other signs of use, but there are no tears, giant bends, cracked spines or marks and is overall in good condition.

Abenobashi: Magical Shopping Arcade
Volume 1 - Very Good

A.I. Love You
Volume 1 - Good
Volume 2 - Good

Angel Sanctuary
Volume 1 - Very Good
Volume 2 - Good

Ceres: Celestial Legend (Ayashi no Ceres)
Volume 1 - Good
Volume 2 - Good

Volume 3 - Good; note: has a very small tear (est. 3 mm) in upper right corner of cover, only noticeable when you're looking for it.

Deus Vitae (aka D'V)
Volume 1 - Very Good
Volume 2 - Very Good

D.N. Angel
Volume 1 - Good
Volume 2 - Good
Volume 3 - Very Good

Duck Prince
Volume 1 - Very Good

ET CETERA
Volume 1 - Very Good (would be "like new" except for a VERY (insanely) small bend in the upper right corner of the back cover)

Megatokyo
Volume 1 (Iron Cat edition) - Good; note: it has a dust cover, which shows use along the edge (on the other side from the binding).
Volume 2 (Dark Horse edition) - Good

One
Volume 1 - Good
Volume 2 - Very Good
Volume 3 - Very Good (would be "like new" except for a VERY small (est. 2-3 mm) surface tear at the bottom of the spine)
Volume 4 - Very Good (would be "like new" except for a dent at the bottom of the spine)
Volume 5 - Like New

Venus Versus Virus
Volume 1 - Like New

Shipping
Shipping is $2/book or $5 for three books or more. Also, if you live/are going to be in the Portland metro area, we can also arrange to meet up if you want to buy the books in person (fyi, haggling is NOT tolerated). I will be at Kumoricon Meetings as well if you want me to bring any of the books.

Payment
I accept paypal for mail orders, and cash if you want to buy in person. No checks whatsoever. :)

Please use this topic to ask questions/make comments; please PM me if you are sincerely interested in buying. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:47:33 am by ScrumYummy »

Offline ScrumYummy

• Sailor Scout
Re: $5 Manga (now $3!!)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 09:49:12 am »
Updated list, as well as changed price--I'm now selling the remainders for $3 :D

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 06:51:47 pm »
Hmmm...I'm considering that Duck Prince manga...>3>

Offline sabata

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:45:48 pm »
i would most definatly like to purchase the megatokyo Vol2 book. i'm tryin to get them all since my computer broke down and can't read em. i'm on my sisters comp and she doesn't know SHHH!