Author Topic: Need help making flyers etc.?  (Read 8865 times)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
Need help making flyers etc.?
« on: October 07, 2009, 10:05:32 pm »
As many hobbies as i have, graphic design is one of my more dominant ones.

I would be more than happy to make flyers, badges, banners, etc. for kumoricon '10, and maybe even future kumoricon events.

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
Re: Need help making flyers etc.?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 07:19:58 pm »
Rock on! I too would love to help make flyers... and I'm sure the Street Team will
want to hear from anyone and everyone who has photoshop/illustrator or any kind
of graphic design experience at the November meeting once the Hierarchy has been
established!

GO TEAM K-CON!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 08:03:36 pm »
yeah, i really really would like to help out with this, but am seeing no replies from staff of any kind v.v

I NEED A PROJECT >.>

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 12:24:49 pm »
Guys, we have a newly elected board at this point. Wait for Cassie to get all the email addresses set up and then the admins will adjust the forum accounts, and then the board will have its first meeting and THEN they'll be able to look into new staff.

Things get serious in January, but ya never know.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 12:32:13 pm »
Guys, we have a newly elected board at this point. Wait for Cassie to get all the email addresses set up and then the admins will adjust the forum accounts, and then the board will have its first meeting and THEN they'll be able to look into new staff.

Things get serious in January, but ya never know.
alright thanks tom.

i just really need a new project, i have been wanting to do something that isn't just freestyle for a while, and i feel like all my skill is going to waste waiting for a project.
>.>

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 01:29:49 pm »
You should hit up who ever is assigned street team and maybe operations when both have been assigned.  The first hasn't the second has been.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 01:30:55 pm »
You should hit up who ever is assigned street team and maybe operations when both have been assigned.  The first hasn't the second has been.
most likely will do.
thanks.

Offline CassieR

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 10:16:17 pm »
Hey guys, Cassie here. We do have someone on staff who's position it is to make the fliers, but I'm still figuring out what all we are going to need for the year. Of course I need to talk to my staff person to make sure she is still on board, but having a back up person or two wouldn't be bad. Plus during the year we have minor events and such that need specific fliers made. In other words, at the moment I don't have any flier work for you guys to do, but I'm happy to take down names of people who want to help with things throughout the year.  I would like to do more online promotion which means more banners and other graphics as well.

Street team is more about distributing the fliers, they don't actually make them.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 12:31:29 pm »
Hey guys, Cassie here. We do have someone on staff who's position it is to make the fliers, but I'm still figuring out what all we are going to need for the year. Of course I need to talk to my staff person to make sure she is still on board, but having a back up person or two wouldn't be bad. Plus during the year we have minor events and such that need specific fliers made. In other words, at the moment I don't have any flier work for you guys to do, but I'm happy to take down names of people who want to help with things throughout the year.  I would like to do more online promotion which means more banners and other graphics as well.

Street team is more about distributing the fliers, they don't actually make them.
i would be more than happy to take a stab at any graphics work you can come up with for me.
i have been designing for about a year, and have been with 3 different freelance teams, so i know the ropes pretty well.

i also already have renders of the 2010 mascot, so i could start designing today if i wanted to.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 10:16:22 am »
Double Post:

I totally made one, just for lulz.

I didn't know what size you guys would want, as well as what to put on it etc. I used the one from last year as a reference information wise.
It is only one side, as i was in a bit of a hurry.

I know that nobody asked me to make it or anything, it was just for fun.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 01:52:30 pm »
You cut off her fingers!  That's a no no.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 05:57:47 pm »
You cut off her fingers!  That's a no no.
not really.