Author Topic: DJ Hero  (Read 17063 times)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
Re: DJ Hero
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2009, 06:15:59 am »
Controller is EXCELLENT
I haven't played with the renegade controller, so i must ask, does it have the same problem with the crossfader that the other one does?

i can't get it to stop, it clicks, but it only clicks once, which kind of makes it jerk to the other side. It would be sooo much better if it clicked twice, so there was actually a middle, instead of it being 2 sections physically, and 3 sections virtually.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2009, 11:09:51 am »
Controller is EXCELLENT
I haven't played with the renegade controller, so i must ask, does it have the same problem with the crossfader that the other one does?

i can't get it to stop, it clicks, but it only clicks once, which kind of makes it jerk to the other side. It would be sooo much better if it clicked twice, so there was actually a middle, instead of it being 2 sections physically, and 3 sections virtually.
The controller I played on did not have an issue like that.

Offline Mr Silmero

• Catgirl
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2009, 09:15:00 pm »

It has the virtual 3 sections on mine- that was my main gripe with the game, granted with a bit of muscle memory you can just make your hand remember where the middle is but still.