Author Topic: Business Cards?  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Business Cards?
« on: June 09, 2005, 11:26:14 am »
I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on Business cards fr cosplayers... Like if you had your picture taken, you'd want to know it would be on the internet, and the url, right?
I was thinking about that, and how writing the url or my e-mail adress would be annoying after a while.
(And does anyone else give out business cards?)

Anonymous

Business Cards?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 12:26:12 pm »
this is the only one i got a sakuracon

thats where im geting my cosplay from!!!!!

yep...

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Business Cards?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 12:27:40 pm »
^that was me.... forgot to log in

-.-'

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
Business Cards?
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 12:29:42 pm »
I suck when things are filtered.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Business Cards?
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 01:39:57 pm »
I collect business cards and I've gotten a lot of cool anime related ones. Unfortunately since they're not organizaed in anyway they're all in a giant bag next to my desk.  :?

I do have some that I made for myself back in college, I listed myelf as a "Purveyor of the Obscure." Heh
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline gia

• Sailor Scout
    • Anime Vice
Re: Business Cards?
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 11:44:17 am »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on Business cards fr cosplayers... Like if you had your picture taken, you'd want to know it would be on the internet, and the url, right?
I was thinking about that, and how writing the url or my e-mail adress would be annoying after a while.

I know I've gotten a card or flyer-type thingie from photographers a couple of times and frankly, I think it's awesome.  I highly recommend it.  I love knowing where my photos are!

*old woman voice* In MY day, photographers didn't just shoot'n run, let me tell you!  Nosir, they'd take your name and chat you up and let you know where their pictures'd be!  *sigh* Them's were the days. */old woman voice*

...Er, right.  So thumbs-up on handing out biz cards. =)
Editor-in-Chief, Anime Vice
http://animevice.com

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
Re: Business Cards?
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 05:01:03 pm »
Quote from: "gia"
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"

I know I've gotten a card or flyer-type thingie from photographers a couple of times and frankly, I think it's awesome.  I highly recommend it.  I love knowing where my photos are!

*old woman voice* In MY day, photographers didn't just shoot'n run, let me tell you!  Nosir, they'd take your name and chat you up and let you know where their pictures'd be!  *sigh* Them's were the days. */old woman voice*

...Er, right.  So thumbs-up on handing out biz cards. =)

You'd think they all would with what that would do for selling prints...