Author Topic: Lets get some live TV sites in here  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Mr Silmero

• Catgirl
Lets get some live TV sites in here
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:30:26 am »
I used the search option and found nothing like this so lets give this a shot-

KeyholeTV is a program I JUST found that allows you to digitally access a few popular TV stations and radio stations in Japan and watch/listen to them on your computer, the quality suffers quite a bit but you can still easily watch most shows. The program size is tiny as all getout and it also works on Mac and Linux.

The program is all in Japanese for the most part so here is a handy guide on how to find the website AND set up the program http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

Note: Ads on the site may be un-children friendly, still teen friendly though.

So does anyone have any favorite websites that allow you to watch some of your favorite Japanese stations online or have some good live anime streaming sites (all legal of course)?

(if this is in the wrong spot please feel free to move it)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:14:51 am by Mr Silmero »

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Lets get some live TV sites in here
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 06:19:51 pm »
I don't know of any other programs for video but I wish the guy that ran that site still worked on it.  He put some really nice stuff on there, but I didn't see anywhere that he said he was permanently abandoning the site or switching to a new one.  If you happen to know, please tell.

I'm sure if there was someone here that speaks Japanese fluently they could refer us some good social webcam sites used by the younger population.  Something like ustream, blogtv or one of the other ones we commonly use here.  (I think those ones are used a lot anyways ^^  If you know of better ones let me know.  And no facebook and myspace don't count.)

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
Re: Lets get some live TV sites in here
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:26:26 am »
I use Keyhole and TVants to get my weekly tokusatsu fix.