Author Topic: Too Lolita? Or not to Lolita? That is the question!  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Nocturne

• Sailor Scout
Too Lolita? Or not to Lolita? That is the question!
« on: April 24, 2005, 10:01:19 am »
Phoo. I've got a true issue here! I started making a Chi costume, and halfway through I got a hair to alter it into a Lolita get-up.

Lucky for me, Yuna gunner is nearly done. XD
Hero! Summoner! Doormat...

Offline Shadrie

• Oni
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 08:12:32 pm »
Eh, I think it'd be fine.  It's an animecon, most things'll pass, especially based off of anime.  Like some of the other threads have mentioned, we've gotten away with harry potter and the dread pirate roberts, so I think you'll be okay.  I think it'll be adorable ^_~*
And you'll never know who raked those leaves...

Offline Nocturne

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 05:43:18 pm »
Quote from: "Shadrie"
Eh, I think it'd be fine.  It's an animecon, most things'll pass, especially based off of anime.  Like some of the other threads have mentioned, we've gotten away with harry potter and the dread pirate roberts, so I think you'll be okay.  I think it'll be adorable ^_~*

Gracias ^^

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 05:59:02 pm »
yesssss, being dread pirate roberts was fun ^^
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Re: Too Lolita? Or not to Lolita? That is the question!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 05:46:03 pm »
Quote from: "Nocturne"
Phoo. I've got a true issue here! I started making a Chi costume, and halfway through I got a hair to alter it into a Lolita get-up.

i'm working on a sumomo costume, i was brushing out a pink wig when it got caught on a snag so i was gonna cut it but (me having absoutly no quardination) sliced part of my thunb just enough to not hit bone or need stiches, the dark side of cosplay we don't talk about...
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Nocturne

• Sailor Scout
Re: Too Lolita? Or not to Lolita? That is the question!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 05:43:55 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
Quote from: "Nocturne"

i'm working on a sumomo costume, i was brushing out a pink wig when it got caught on a snag so i was gonna cut it but (me having absoutly no quardination) sliced part of my thunb just enough to not hit bone or need stiches, the dark side of cosplay we don't talk about...

Hah! No kidding! I was making my guns for my gunner yuna outfit, and slipped usong my seam ripper, and gored myself! And then, I super-glued my hands together while trying to fanangle the triggers. u _ u My dad had to use acetone to get my fingers apart. Ouch.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 11:39:39 am »
LOLX wow, i did that befor but ti was only my right hand XD i let it sit it caem apart......(AFTER A LONG TIME)
MiYaVi