Author Topic: OOPS or am I missing something? (June 18th meeting)  (Read 2768 times)

Offline NWOtaku

• Cabbit
OOPS or am I missing something? (June 18th meeting)
« on: June 18, 2005, 04:55:54 pm »
After two hours of driving around, parking,  and having people look at me like I was an alien ...

Where was the meeting for June 18th? All the notes and messages said it was at the Central library. I was there from before 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM. I also went to the hotel.  

Although I work Saturdays I did take this day off for the meeting. It would have been nice to notify us by forum or at the library's front desk of any change in plans.   Can anyone confirm July's meeting?

So what happened?
-NWOTAKU
2006 Info Booth Staff
2005 KumoriCon Art Show Director
2004 KumoriCon Art Show Manager
2002-2004 Sakura Con Art Show STAFF

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 05:51:17 pm »
Well, the meeting room at the library got booked for Sunday. when I got there ten minutes late the group was on the front steps and prepping to move, that's the only reason I caught up with them and went to the park in FRONT of the hotel. It was last minute and very OOPS!

Sorry about it man.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline NWOtaku

• Cabbit
Sunday meeting?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 08:14:40 pm »
Which Sunday ... Sunday the 12th?

Thanks for letting the ENTIRE STAFF know about this.  (Not directed at you FANBOY)

Please repost the entire schedule as a STICKY!
-NWOTAKU
2006 Info Booth Staff
2005 KumoriCon Art Show Director
2004 KumoriCon Art Show Manager
2002-2004 Sakura Con Art Show STAFF

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 11:17:08 pm »
That was my fault, I wrote down in my notes that the library was scheduled for the 18th, but I made the reservation for the 19th.  There was another group booked in the room, so we couldn't just invade.  We ended up moving to the park across from the hotel.  Next month we won't have that issue, we actually have the hotel room for the entire day, so I'll probably be showing up early to answer questions for people and provide mini-walkthroughs of the convention space.
~Sean Larson~

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 11:53:35 pm »
Quote from: "EvilMonkey"
Next month we won't have that issue, we actually have the hotel room for the entire day, so I'll probably be showing up early to answer questions for people and provide mini-walkthroughs of the convention space.

Really?
The whole day... that's just so great....
I mean that's a really great plan. Thank you!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010