Author Topic: In need of CG Guru!  (Read 6114 times)

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
In need of CG Guru!
« on: September 24, 2009, 04:04:45 am »
Hello, well first of all I don’t really know how to begin this but, I need some help with my art work, Actually more of a partner who’s darn good at CG and finishing things up.

I suck at Coloring and shading on the computer. . .and these days the only way art is finished is if done on computer, My line art is insanely beautiful, but time and time again as soon as I get it on the computer it takes a turn for the worse, I have plenty of Drawings but no way to finish them.
 Take my Kumoricon Mascot Entry for 2010, its sad the drawing is actually way more beautiful then my CG version, I just always screw up!
    Well another artist I know told me to ask if anyone who is good at coloring and has fun while doing it would be interested in working on a mascot Entry together for Sakuracon 2011 and Kumoricon 2011  
   To work on together is my keyword meaning when the contests are entered there name goes on it to!  I don’t enter contests for the fame its more of the chance to be a part of what I love most and showing my pride as a fan. So yeah
  I doubt anyone will come in here but Ill post my sample art below

ďakujem! :)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 04:06:13 am by Hige »
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry
America depends on Jacket

Offline ScrumYummy

• Sailor Scout
Re: In need of CG Guru!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 10:24:35 am »
Oh wow! You're right, your art is beautiful!  I'd love to work with you on an entry (your style is very beautiful flowy-anime, while mine is kinda not XD  but I'm really good at CG).

I'll play with one of your pieces and post it here, and then you can make a decision :)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 05:52:28 pm »
Eager to see what comes out of this!
Think about coming by Creation Station during con....we have workshops to help artists professionalize their work, and we have art contests! ScrumYummy herself helped run them in '05 & '06!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 09:37:54 pm »
Oh jeez cool! WOW SORRY no reply earlier for some odd reason I got the e-mail notification today, Good thing I checked!

Oh wow! You're right, your art is beautiful!  I'd love to work with you on an entry (your style is very beautiful flowy-anime, while mine is kinda not XD  but I'm really good at CG).

I'll play with one of your pieces and post it here, and then you can make a decision :)
  Oh I cant wait XD Seriously I've been so nervous about asking for help, I was always like "No no one will work with me I suck"  I finally got some armor and posted
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:05 pm »
Oh that's soo cute! Do you mind if I try?
I'm not sure how good i am but I'd like to show you?
0>A<0

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 11:12:38 pm »
Oh that's soo cute! Do you mind if I try?
I'm not sure how good i am but I'd like to show you?
0>A<0

sure be my guest! <3 you can try , it helps to try <3
   have fun with it!
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 06:08:57 pm »
Nice art.  No one has finished screwing around with one of your pictures?

Offline Hige

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 06:15:44 pm »
Nope not yet!  I have seen some of what Scrum can do and just seeing a little bit I was like wow, totally beautiful, I've already got some mascots designs ready for kumoricon, its actually a family but it so pretty. . .My sakuracon design is wicked and yeah I have like tons of ideas XD
  but nope still waiting XD
ひげ 馬
Cosplays 2010
Pirate France
Young Russia
Belarus
Canada
Possibly-Oz or Hungry