Author Topic: Oregon Pokemon League  (Read 56735 times)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
Re: Oregon Pokemon League
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2009, 08:10:14 pm »
I can't find a good place to split this topic, but it looks like there's a good discussion regarding the Pokemon TCG going on.  Would one of you mind starting a new topic to continue that discussion? 

Thanks.
Just split it into a new thread in the gaming forum plox.
or in off topic and chat. call it Pokemon TCG Chat.
Reading comprehension much? ;P
way to comprehend what i said.
i totally told you where to split it.
There's nothing to comprehend in your post besides that you want the thread split. You never addressed where to split the thread. Cite where you suggested it split.
GG
i think tofu, a moderator of said forums, can figure out where the forums are.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2009, 08:20:12 pm »
I can't find a good place to split this topic, but it looks like there's a good discussion regarding the Pokemon TCG going on.  Would one of you mind starting a new topic to continue that discussion?  

Thanks.
There's nothing to comprehend in your post besides that you want the thread split. You never addressed where to split the thread. Cite where you suggested it split.
GG
You're not understanding the post at all. When you split a topic, you have to actually make a point in the topic where you split it. That is the topic of discussion, not where to put the split topic.  
That said, it's clear that the last post on the previous page is the post at which you'd splice the topic, Tofu. Trim these last few posts and the splice will be good to go, which you should undoubtedly put in Gaming. Or just let the other guy make a TCG topic.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:31:38 pm by ha~ma »

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2009, 08:35:34 pm »
I can't find a good place to split this topic, but it looks like there's a good discussion regarding the Pokemon TCG going on.  Would one of you mind starting a new topic to continue that discussion?  

Thanks.
GG
You're not understanding the post at all. When you split a topic, you have to actually make a point in the topic where you split it. That is the topic of discussion, not where to put the split topic.  
That said, it's clear that the last post on the previous page is the post at which you'd splice the topic, Tofu. Trim these last few posts and the splice will be good to go, which you should undoubtedly put in Gaming. Or just let the other guy make a TCG topic.
i think it should be slightly obvious where the split should be.
you know, where they started to have a conversation about TCG, and not VG.

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2009, 08:44:43 pm »

Thanks.
GG

That's exactly where I pointed out, I don't know how much more obvious I need to be.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2009, 08:48:25 pm »

Thanks.
GG

That's exactly where I pointed out, I don't know how much more obvious I need to be.
I don't know, but this quote is getting REAAALLY LOOONG.
Also, this thread can be closed now anyway, because i let konan-chan take over the league.
the thread is now in the "Plan your own adventure" forum under the name "pokemon meeting"

Offline ha~ma

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2009, 08:50:31 pm »

Thanks.
GG

Also, this thread can be closed now anyway, because i let konan-chan take over the league.
the thread is now in the "Plan your own adventure" forum under the name "pokemon meeting"
If you were reading my posts properly it wouldn't be this way.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2009, 08:51:53 pm »

Thanks.
GG

If you were reading my posts properly it wouldn't be this way.
yeah, i totally have no idea what you are talking about.
and this thread was off topic like a week ago.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2009, 08:14:28 pm »
For the record, ha~ma was understanding me correctly.  Sorry for being unclear.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>