Author Topic: To all who were at Svetlana Chmakova's Character Design panel  (Read 3902 times)

Offline JinglesRasco

• Oni
    • My deviantArt page
To all who were at Svetlana Chmakova's Character Design panel
« on: September 18, 2009, 01:24:56 pm »
Does anyone remember what the name was that we gave our Werewolf Pirate Assassin? I was drawing her to put on deviantArt, but I can't remember her name.

Offline Koiakatt

• Sailor Scout
Re: To all who were at Svetlana Chmakova's Character Design panel
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:16:50 pm »
I can't remember then name but I do remember it started with an S i think.
sorry that's probley no help at all... but thats all i can remember about the name

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 01:54:29 am »
No fansite she looks at where this could be asked?  I was with her at the autographs signing (yoji guarding her from ravaging fans lol) and she seemed really nice, I was pleased and may even read one of her books now, maybe...  I don't read those type of books, so ya.  Anyways, I hope you find an answer some how!

Oh, um if you do happen to make a real nice picture of the werewolf, this might somehow draw her attention if you ask our publicity director if there was some way to get it to her.  That's about as likely to happen as you getting a response from her on a fansite she looks at, but its something, right?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:57:34 am by camname21 »

Offline JinglesRasco

• Oni
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 10:23:31 pm »
No fansite she looks at where this could be asked?  I was with her at the autographs signing (yoji guarding her from ravaging fans lol) and she seemed really nice, I was pleased and may even read one of her books now, maybe...  I don't read those type of books, so ya.  Anyways, I hope you find an answer some how!

Oh, um if you do happen to make a real nice picture of the werewolf, this might somehow draw her attention if you ask our publicity director if there was some way to get it to her.  That's about as likely to happen as you getting a response from her on a fansite she looks at, but its something, right?
The only place I know of is svetlania.com and she has made it apparent that she almost never gets on. I'll see about talking to the director after I get the picture up.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 09:56:55 pm »
Does anyone remember what the name was that we gave our Werewolf Pirate Assassin? I was drawing her to put on deviantArt, but I can't remember her name.

For some reason I want to say Josephine.  My wife thought it started with an "R".  I really don't remember.  It was a fun panel though!  I really enjoyed myself.   ;D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline JinglesRasco

• Oni
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 08:14:54 pm »

For some reason I want to say Josephine.  My wife thought it started with an "R".  I really don't remember.  It was a fun panel though!  I really enjoyed myself.   ;D
That's a definite possibility.

Offline Tsuki-Ken

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 09:23:05 pm »
I don't remember...I don't remember her getting a name... but I do remember her saying, "I don't think werewolf is an occupation."
:) Glad I went to her panels and spent 2.5 hours in line for her autograph

Offline JinglesRasco

• Oni
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 09:25:41 pm »
I don't remember...I don't remember her getting a name... but I do remember her saying, "I don't think werewolf is an occupation."
:) Glad I went to her panels and spent 2.5 hours in line for her autograph
Insert banister here.

Offline Tsuki-Ken

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 03:37:15 pm »
"Insert banister here"?