Author Topic: G.W. Bush Ad.  (Read 3005 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
G.W. Bush Ad.
« on: May 31, 2005, 09:35:23 pm »
I was just wondering if anyone else had seen that (I know it's kinda old. >_>) ad. I thought it was so.... stupid. Gosh. >__> Either Bush loves Paintshop or his people are flipping idiots. (Or Both)

If you haven't seen it, heres a link to it : mms://media4.streamtoyou.com/gwb/YakuzaWeb_256k.wmv

It's Yugi's (Yu-gi-oh!) eyes with Wolfwood's (Trigun) body. I've also heard that they used Akira's nose?

No, I'm not biast on this, I would have voted for Jimmy Dean. Oh. I mean, Howard Dean. :3 Sasuage....

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 10:33:06 pm »
Yeah, I saw it along time ago.

I think its retarded. Bush says he approved the message though.

Good to know our president doesn't care about international copyright laws, right?

Did ya hear about the government site that had a ripped off Doraemon on it?

That was total BS too.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 02:25:17 am »
Quote from: "Dustin"
Did ya hear about the government site that had a ripped off Doraemon on it?

That was total BS too.

I heard about that even over here.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 04:15:29 am »
What the...?

I actually hadn't seen that, largely because I avoid cable (I've had enough commercial brainwashing to last a lifetime, thanks).

Incredible. This is like portraying your opponent as an action figure. Or those gas station commercials that portrayed their rival's CEO as a mentally deficient 30-year old playing with toy cars. Yep, these are tactics created by businessmen, all right...

What's worse is that it gave Japan an oh-so-wonderful view of how seriously our President takes their country. I'm actually not surprised you heard about it in Tokyo, Negima...

...I also just noticed this. They actually played a gong when they showed the "Japanese yakuza." My old Japanese Pop Culture professor would have had a field day with this.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline rarnom

• Chibi
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:59:36 am »
Yeah I first saw this on a gamefaqs board ages ago.  I thought it was pretty funny.
The trick is not minding.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 06:12:35 pm »
I read about the Doraemon Copyright thing in Animerica. Hahaha, no one can get away with that crap anymore where there's so maaaaaannnnnyyyyyy people who know (theawsomelegendary) Doraemon.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 07:57:05 am »
agg not wolf wood !! my wolf wood key chain that i use as a necklace feels so violated
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
G.W. Bush Ad.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 08:43:32 pm »
XD  LMAO!  Not only was the the worst photo-manip. of ALL time, but OMFG!  PLEASE tell me the difference between Global Crime and Terrorism?  Is terrorism not a global crime?!?!
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .