Author Topic: Pokemon Trading, Battling, Etc (Pokemon Fans Should READ)  (Read 25320 times)

Offline [R]VisitorOfEmptySpace

• Cabbit
    • http://www.ninjasinaxetion.com
Pokemon Trading, Battling, Etc (Pokemon Fans Should READ)
« on: June 04, 2005, 03:29:36 pm »
I saw a topic about this already, which was subsequently flooded with naruto fans...

Anyway.

I, Visitor Of The Space Fissure (Or Visitor OF Empty Space on here), will be in attendance at Kumoricon 2005.

I'm an avid player of Pokemon, and will be on hand looking to trade and battle.

I think it's a very good idea to have Pokemon gamers bring their games and cards to this event, it sounds like the perfect place.

For anyone interested, i'll be handing out rare pokemon and rare events for games. Heres a list of what i'll have:

Disclaimer:
NONE OF THE POKEMON, ITEMS, OR EVENTS I OFFER ARE ILLEGAL OR CHEATED. ALL ARE LEGITIMATE POKEMON, EVENTS, ETC. I WILL NOT BE USING GAME SHARK OR ACTION REPLY FOR ANY OF THIS. ALL POKEMON ARE EITHER CAUGHT, BRED, OR OBTAINED THROUGH NORMAL MEANS.

Rare Pokemon For Trading:
(Rare Pokemon I can give away, some might require making an offer)
-------------------------------
Kanto Starters (Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle)
Johto Starters (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile)
Hoenn Starters (Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip)
Fossil Pokemon (Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Lileep)
Feebas (The ultra rare fish pokemon that evolves into Milotic)
Jirachi (The Steel/Psychic type only available thru the pokemon coloseum bonus disk)
Eevee (The pokemon that can evolve into 5 different types)
Deoxys (Can be traded to your game for Pokedex data, but MUST be traded back immedietly)

Legendary Pokemon:
(Legendary Pokemon can be traded, but only if a good offer is made for them, I have at least 4 of most of these for trading away, most are untrained in any way.)
-----------------------------
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltress
Regirock, Registeel, Regice
Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
Latios, Latias

Egg Move Pokemon
(Pokemon with moves they wouldn't have normally)
Pichu (with Volt Tackle attack)
Zigzagoon (with Extreme Speed attack)
Swablu (with False Swipe attack)
Wild Card (Random Pokemon with Random Egg Move)

Pokemon Events
(Events that can only be received via certain conditions)
Ruby and Sapphire Events:

The following events are done via the Nintendo E-Reader.
These will work ONLY WITH RUBY AND SAPPHIRE.
To allow these events to be used in your game, these are the requirements:

-Must have beaten the 5th Gym Leader, Norman
-Must have your trainer card phrase changed to "Mystery Event Is Exciting" which can be done at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center, talk to the man next to the computer.
-Must have a Gameboy Advance with working link cable port, Nintendo DS is not compatable

--Eon Ticket Download (Allows access to SOUTHERN ISLAND, where you can catch Latios(Sapphire) and Latias(Ruby) at level 50, whith are holding the item SOUL DEW.) [The Eon Ticket can be given to any Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald game by mixing records with that person at the Record Corner.]

--Enigma Berry Download (Gives you ONE Enigma Berry, depending on which card is scanned. Berry can be grown and used as much as wanted, but cannot be traded.)
List of Berries Available:
-Strib Berry
-Chilan Berry
-Drash Berry
-Eggant Berry
-Pumkin Berry
-Nutpea Berry

--Random E-reader Battle Card (Sends ONE trainer to the house in Mossdeep City where the door at the back of the house was originally locked.) [One of 49 Random Trainers can be scanned to your game, this card whill be chosen at random by me. The trainers pokemon and their level will be completely random, anywhere from 50 to 100.]

These are only a few of the things i'm offering Trainers at this event. Most of these services will be free, but, it is highly requested that trades are offered for these.

The following things can be traded to me for these events or pokemon trades:

-Legendary Pokemon:
--Articuno, Zapdos, Moltress
--Entei, Raikou, Suicune
--Regirock, Registeel, Regice
--Latios, Latias
--Mewtwo, Mew
--Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi
--Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
--Deoxys
(Jirachi is not nessisary, I have plenty of those.)

-Shiny Pokemon
Shiny Pokemon are pokemon that are a different color than normal. You can tell if they are shiny because of their different color, and a quick sparkle will happen when they are thrown out in battle.

ANY SHINY POKEMON CAN BE TRADED TO ME FOR THE SERVICES ABOVE, I GREATLY REWARD TRADES OF SHINY POKEMON OR RARE POKEMON ABOVE.

[ANY POKEMON TRADED TO ME MUST BE LEGIT! NO GAME SHARK OR ACTION REPLY POKEMON ARE ALLOWED!]

-Rare Items
--Master Ball
--Rare Berries
--TMs
--Hold Items (Soul Dew, Leftovers, Scope Lens, Bright Powder, ETC.)

Pokemon Cards can also be offered as a trade for any of my services or pokemon.

Feel free to ask for any other pokemon or anything else related.

Anyone interested in setting up a trade BEFORE the event, or asking me questions about my services can contact me via AIM or E-mail.

Aim: Deoxys9x
E-mail: Samhain17x@hotmail.com

[The Offers Above Are Subject To Change, I May Receive Or Give Away Some Of These Pokemon Before Kumoricon And Thus Have None Ready At The Event, It Is Suggested That You Set Up A Trade Via AIM or E-MAIL Before The Event To Make Sure You Get What You want!]

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 09:28:56 pm »
Works for me. What do you want in exchange?

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 12:15:55 am »
I'm interested.  ^_^

Some of the things on your list I'm willing to trade and trade back just so I can get the data on it like Latias/Latios (whichever isn't in Sapphire) or Jirachi.

The starters for RS I would love!  I would trade (almost) anything for them.  I started with a Torchic but got to far into the game to realize I couldn't breed it since it was male.

I also have one shiny pokemon: A black Zubat!  It's legit too, caught and everything.  I'm not sure about trading it yet.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 11:08:29 am »
I'm not interested in trading since I've already filled my pokedex on my Sapphire game, but I also have breeding pairs of all of the Ruby/Sapphire games, so I can help dole out free starter pokemon if anyone wants them. All of them have special moves to start with due to the father knowing TMs. Here's the list:

Torchic: Fire Blast
Treeko: Aerial Ace, Giga Drain
Mudkip: Blizzard, can also have Endeavor if you want, I just need to make the mother relearn the move

If anyone needs the baby pokemon Pichu, Igglybuff, and Azuril, I can breed those for you. I've aslo got a female Milotic, so I can breed Feebas as well, tho I cant remember what moves Feebas would get from the parents since I dont have a male Milotic so the father tends to vary.

If you want any of these bred for you, then let me know in advance so I have time to get them all ready by the con! Contact info below.

I'm also up for any battling on any versions of the games (not cards). Its been a while since I played with my Red/Blue or Silver/Gold teams before, but I can refresh myself on them. All my main teams are level 100, but I think I've got a couple of backup teams that are level 50 too... I might even have a team of level 5's that I used for Pokemon Stadium that's pretty fun too ^_^

AIM: Tenshi wo shi
MSN: luana_yameri@hotmail.com
E-mail: luana@forefront-nw.com
Or you can always PM me here!
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 12:48:56 pm »
I made of list of things i'd like in return.

Giving away Jirachi's isn't a big deal to me, you can just plain HAVE one.

Latios/Latias can be traded and traded back, I only have a FEW extra of those.

Shiny Zubat, if you want to keep it, go ahead, i've got 2 of them already.

Contact me via my contact information (original post) if you want to talk about it, as I dont check this often.  :oops:

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2005, 10:00:47 pm »
Quote from: "BlackjackGabbiani"
Works for me. What do you want in exchange?

Quote from: "[R
VisitorOfEmptySpace"]The following things can be traded to me for these events or pokemon trades:

-Legendary Pokemon:
--Articuno, Zapdos, Moltress
--Entei, Raikou, Suicune
--Regirock, Registeel, Regice
--Latios, Latias
--Mewtwo, Mew
--Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi
--Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
--Deoxys
(Jirachi is not nessisary, I have plenty of those.)

-Shiny Pokemon
Shiny Pokemon are pokemon that are a different color than normal. You can tell if they are shiny because of their different color, and a quick sparkle will happen when they are thrown out in battle.

ANY SHINY POKEMON CAN BE TRADED TO ME FOR THE SERVICES ABOVE, I GREATLY REWARD TRADES OF SHINY POKEMON OR RARE POKEMON ABOVE.

Just thought I should pull it out for easy finding.

I'll see if any more shiny Pokemon come my way.  What about Pokemon with the Poke-Virus?  I think at least one of mine still has it and it's in the save box.

I'm up for any battles.  Sounds like I need to get my team up to par with everyone else's as I've only started since Christmas.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 12:08:39 am »
@Negima:
Like I said, I do have backup teams at lower levels, so you dont have to worry about power playing TOO much if you're aiming to be at lvl 50 for the con. If you've passed 50 already... Well, yeah, that's the most awkward level team to fight other people with since it's too strong for lvl 50s to fight, but too weak for 100s, and at the same time it takes so blasted long to level them up to 100 without Rare Candies. My suggestion is if you've got Pokemon Colloseum, transfer your team into the story mode and battle a bunch in the Under Colloseum (I think that's the one, whichever is the strongest that you can get to AFTER beating the tower). My pokemone leveled up pretty fast there.

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

dmstudios3

I want one!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 09:16:07 am »
I would like a Jirachi please :D

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 11:01:40 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
@Negima:
Like I said, I do have backup teams at lower levels, so you dont have to worry about power playing TOO much if you're aiming to be at lvl 50 for the con. If you've passed 50 already... Well, yeah, that's the most awkward level team to fight other people with since it's too strong for lvl 50s to fight, but too weak for 100s, and at the same time it takes so blasted long to level them up to 100 without Rare Candies. My suggestion is if you've got Pokemon Colloseum, transfer your team into the story mode and battle a bunch in the Under Colloseum (I think that's the one, whichever is the strongest that you can get to AFTER beating the tower). My pokemone leveled up pretty fast there.

Unfortunately, I'm at the awkward level.  Most of my Main team Pokemon are in the 60s, one in it's 70s, and I've been trying not to use rare candies.  I have about 33 rare candies and haven't touched them.  I don't have Pokemon Colloseum either.  Well, over in Japan anyway.  I could always rent it though once I head back home.

Also, that's a long plane ride back to the states.  I think I know what I'll be doing for most of it.  :lol:

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 10:33:17 am »
Yeah, depending on how fed up with the game I am at the moment and the mindless powerplaying, then I may or may not use candies to bring a team the last 15 levels to 100. I try not to tho, since they really dont get as much level up bonuses that way. Good luck with that!

www.ronime.net

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2005, 12:26:05 am »
I just thought of of something.

Should we have some sort of rules or guidelines for the battles or should it just be anything goes?

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 11:20:03 am »
Quote from: "dmstudios3"
I would like a Jirachi please :D

E-mail or instant message me to set up a trade, like I said, I dont post here often.

Quote from: "Negima"
I just thought of of something.

Should we have some sort of rules or guidelines for the battles or should it just be anything goes?

Possibly. It depends on the person. My rule, the most basic rule, is no cheated pokemon. If I end up fighting someone with 6 shiny lugia's with a bunch of obviously action replay'ed attacks, i'm gonna wanna choke someone.

Other than that, i guess people should just battle at their own pace. If someone asks you to battle, ask them what level pokemon their using. Simple eh? Me? I'll be using pretty strong pokemon at high levels.

Oh, and about the Pokerus, I have it, and will go ahead and spread it to ALL the pokemon i'm putting available for trade. How's them apples?

-Visitor
(FOR GOD'S SAKE IM OR E-MAIL ME ABOUT TRADES)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 10:44:30 pm »
Maybe there should be tournaments for every ten levels. Or every ten over level...30 or 40 maybe.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2005, 02:01:57 am »
VisitorOfEmptySpace"]Possibly. It depends on the person. My rule, the most basic rule, is no cheated pokemon. If I end up fighting someone with 6 shiny lugia's with a bunch of obviously action replay'ed attacks, i'm gonna wanna choke someone.

Other than that, i guess people should just battle at their own pace. If someone asks you to battle, ask them what level pokemon their using. Simple eh? Me? I'll be using pretty strong pokemon at high levels.

Oh, and about the Pokerus, I have it, and will go ahead and spread it to ALL the pokemon i'm putting available for trade. How's them apples?

Apparently them apples are a lot better than mine.  ~_~

And as far as rules, yeah, I agree on the "no cheated-pokemon" rule and asking other people just so it isn't too one-sided.  Also, I was thinking maybe all pokemon had to be different during battles (no two of the same).  Something like the battle tower rules maybe....

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2005, 12:41:16 pm »
Yeah, its really annoying when you're fighting people that have a lot of the same pokemon, especially when that pokemon is pretty tough. Fighting 6 Latios is NOT fair -_-;;

Having a tourney for every ten levels is a little hard to do, depending on how many people we have that want to do this. If we've only got 5 people or so, I highly doubt we've all got teams for every 10 levels.

www.ronime.net

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2005, 06:43:26 pm »
Yes, no using the same pokemon.

But, how about same hold items? Personally I don't think it's too cheap to use the same hold items.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 01:37:01 am »
VisitorOfEmptySpace"]Yes, no using the same pokemon.

But, how about same hold items? Personally I don't think it's too cheap to use the same hold items.

I'm okay with people having teams with similar hold items.  That idea doesn't bug me as much.

Oh, and relating to my earlier comment about hoping for rules similar to battle tower, I completely forgot about the "you can't use (this legendary pokemon) or (that legendary pokemon)" rule.  I'm okay with battling a legendary team so battling legendary pokemon is not a problem.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2005, 05:38:41 pm »
Hold items dont bother me either, and I'd be severely disappointed if legendary pokemon weren't allowed. My team is largely made up of legendary pokemon since they ARE usually the strongest. It pretty much comes down to, if a trainer puts in the effort to collect the legendary pokemon, then it's stupid to not let them put that effort to good use in a battling team. I'd have to reconstruct some of my teams if that restriction was in place.

www.ronime.net

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2005, 06:32:10 pm »
pokemon scares me ever sence i receved an email from a friend with some pokemon beastyality hentai....

*hides eyes* pokemon scares me now :cry:

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2005, 07:25:17 pm »
Ewwwwww, thats just wrong >.<

www.ronime.net

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 07:48:52 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
Ewwwwww, thats just wrong >.<

ya i know thats y i cant stand pokemon anymore

your lucky you dident have to see it!

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 12:23:43 am »
You can't stand it because of some fanart? There's something not right about that.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 07:02:35 am »
fan art... this was bloody pokemon beastyality hentai!

I DONT WANT TO SEE LITTLE ANAMELS BEING MONSTERS AND RAPING HUMANS!!! THATS JUST WRONG!!!!!

*hides*

if you want go check out googel or something for pokemon hentai and see the whorabul stuff!

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2005, 07:13:39 am »
well isnt that just lovely........................ :(

Anyway, i'm super excited about kumoricon, I can't wait to meet some of you, and trade you some awesome stuff!

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2005, 03:54:00 pm »
VisitorOfEmptySpace"]well isnt that just lovely........................ :(

Anyway, i'm super excited about kumoricon, I can't wait to meet some of you, and trade you some awesome stuff!

yes it would be wonderful to get out the old stash of cards and meet up with you guys and trade you things!

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2005, 05:13:44 pm »
Heh, I'm not sure what to do with my Pokemon card binder... I've got a TON of Pokemon cards, most of them from the early series (I've got the entire base set completed), but I don't play or collect anymore... I dont want to just give them away, but I don't know where to sell it either... Ebay prolly, but that's sorta a pain...

www.ronime.net

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2005, 05:26:21 pm »
bring them to k con and sell them :P

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2005, 06:57:37 pm »
I'll buy.

And believe you me, I know all about what's out there regarding fanart. I mod a Pokemon message board, remember.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2005, 10:35:31 pm »
I'm also excited at meeting all of you and possibly finally completing my Pokedex.  I got the game while I was in Japan (American Version) and, well, you can't really mix the game from two different countries, can you?

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2005, 09:23:06 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
I'm also excited at meeting all of you and possibly finally completing my Pokedex.  I got the game while I was in Japan (American Version) and, well, you can't really mix the game from two different countries, can you?

I'm not sure if you can mix like that, i kinda hope you can.

I cant complete your pokedex, as i'm missing 3 myself, mew, celebi, and lugia.

But if you're missing rares like Ho-oh, jirachi, and Deoxys, I can help you.

I have 383 out of 386 pokemon.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2005, 09:57:18 am »
I've got my pokedex completed on at least one out of each of the three version groups, so I can fill out people's pokedexs. But since I only have restricted room in my pokeboxes, I dont have one of every single pokemon still with me. A few of my pokedex entries were gained through trading with someone and trading back. But if you post here which pokemon you're missing (or PM me with the list) I can try to have one of each of those on your list by the con so I can finish your list for you!

Just a warning: I DO trade with a friend who has a gameshark, so its possible some of my pokemon were gained through that on his system. I dont ask which ones since as long as they dont mess up my game and dont have unnatural moves, I dont care. Just about all of my legendaries were caught on my own system tho since getting them IS half the fun. None of my pokemon (traded for or not) have moves they shouldnt or anything, its just that their orgins that arent certain. I've never had any problems whatsoever with my game, so if some of them arent legit, at least they dont cause problems. If you're sensitive about this, then let me know and I'll be careful to only trade you pokemon that were caught on one of my systems.

www.ronime.net

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 12:34:04 am »
I probably should have mentioned that I have Sapphire Version.  I'm just trying to fill up the 150 (152 including extras) pokemon between RS.

And no, you can't mix pokemon games between countries.  I emailed that question to Nintendo and they said so.  The only times such a thing has happened were during those huge world tournaments but they need some sort of special adapter that only the company has.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2005, 01:33:32 am »
That's funny, because I know someone who got a Legendary off her boyfriend's Japanese cartrige...

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2005, 03:05:51 pm »
Couple of things just occured to me relating to this.

Where and when should we meet for these battles?  Should we have an assigned meeting place or should we just wander around and battle each other in the middle of the convention?

Also, what do most people use for connecting to other GBAs?  Do you use the cable or the wireless connection... thing?

And one final question, anyone in the Eugene area, maybe around the UO?  I would like to trade a couple of my Pokemon so they can evolve.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2005, 04:59:56 pm »
I think once we find out the schedules then we can figure out when to meet each other. I plan on being at the bag stuffing party when it happens, so I'll have a copy of the schedule then.

For the connection thing, I use a cord since I only have one Gameboy SP and I trade between my SP and advance with my two versions of the game.

I'm in the Eugene area on occasion, so I might be able to meet up with you sometime. My next trip down will be next weekend.

www.ronime.net

• Cabbit
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2005, 12:30:58 am »
Ah, meeting up? Well, theres a 90% chance i'll be the only idiot there who's 6'ft tall and dressed as a Team Rocket Grunt.

Otherwise, we can all converse over AIM or MSN within the coming weeks of the con.

I'll only be there one day, it seems, maybe more, since I have work.

my contact info:

Aim: Deoxys9x
MSN/e-mail: Samhain17x@hotmail.com

I'm online all day, every day, you'll be able to reach me easily. I can help set everyone up in the same chat room so we can discuss.

Is anyone going to pokemon rocks america? Theres one in San Jose, september 17th, i'll be going.

I've been breeding and collecting lots of cool stuff, like the stuff on my list and more, and you guys will be able to get your grubby paws on it first, first come first serve!

Anyway, PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD contact me and everyone else so we can set this all up.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 01:18:13 am »
I'm up for anything that doesn't conflict with too much fic room stuff or karaoke.

• Cabbit
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 11:43:45 am »
Quote from: "BlackjackGabbiani"
I'm up for anything that doesn't conflict with too much fic room stuff or karaoke.

Well, get in contact with me, and we'll figure it out. :) Message me or something.

Offline limelizard

• Oni
    • http://www.geocities.com/limelizard.geo
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2005, 11:49:55 am »
Pokemon Prof. here. The way we do GameBoy tournaments at the Pokemon TCG tournaments is three lv. 70's battle tower rules no ledgendarys.

Offline limelizard

• Oni
    • http://www.geocities.com/limelizard.geo
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2005, 12:03:06 pm »
I just decided to go to the con so I can give anybody any breedable pokemon they want at the con. That means that I can't give ledgendarys or unowns.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2005, 12:14:56 am »
For crackin' ice, Brandon, use the Edit button!

And a more general question--has a time been established? And if we're having a game boy event, what level? I've been training mine to 50 and I want to know if I need to go higher.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2005, 12:21:06 pm »
@BlackjackGabbiani

I'm trying to get mine to L100 but I do have a handful of pokemon at L50.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2005, 02:23:05 pm »
Sweet, I think I'll keep them there then.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2005, 11:12:04 pm »
Quote from: "limelizard"
Pokemon Prof. here. The way we do GameBoy tournaments at the Pokemon TCG tournaments is three lv. 70's battle tower rules no ledgendarys.

Ick, I can do those rules, but it wouldn't be as fun. Legendarys are so much more fun to use, they have more flexibility with their movesets and are more unpredictable...

www.ronime.net

Offline Densha_Rockstar

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2005, 11:17:22 pm »
70's Battle Tower's got DA FUNK! *BOW-CHICKA-BOW-CHICKA-WOW*

Burn, baby, burn! What's that? It's a DISCO POKEMON!

(Okay, I'll shut up now.)

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2005, 12:16:33 am »
Oh, so you've heard of Miror B and his amazing Ludicolos then.

Although...he's all decked out like a disco star, but his music is salsa.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2005, 09:00:13 am »
Mirror B is just disturbing ^.^;;;; I hate battling him, he weirds me out >.>

www.ronime.net

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2005, 01:45:48 pm »
@Everyone who has mentioned Mirror B
I take it this is something from Pokemon Emerald?

Also, just so I know ahead of time, Pokemon Sapphire will still be able to hook up with the other versions, right?  (Leaf, Flame, Emerald)

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2005, 08:54:26 pm »
No, Mirror B is from Pokemon Colloseum in the story mode.

And yes, Sapphire is compatible with all the later versions.

www.ronime.net

• Cabbit
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2005, 05:22:38 pm »
hmm.

Anyway, since people are unwilling to make a plan for meeting up for pokemon play, i'm not sure what to do anymore.

The only answer i've gotten from people is "whenever i'm not doing something else"

So, im not sure what to do.

I'll be VERY obvious, because i'll be dressed like TEAM ROCKET. (All black, with a big RED R on my chest.)

I'll bring my games and things, so, bring yours. IF/when you see me, we can trade or battle or whatever. Sound like a plan?

Basicallly, when you seem me, we can trade or whatever.