Author Topic: PSL - Pocky Services Limited  (Read 24244 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
PSL - Pocky Services Limited
« on: June 02, 2005, 07:56:02 pm »
Hello friends. It's that time of year where classes are winding down, summer is approaching, and everyone starts getting their hotel rooms and costumes for Kumoricon.

Well I am getting myself prepared too. I'm getting my hotel room soon and have started prepping my costumes. Now it just remains for me to get together the operation I brainstormed this winter. Shonen and shoujou I present to you

Pocky Services, Limited!
The unofficial, unincorporated, not-for-profit, pocky delivery service and vehicle for cosplay glomping!

Yes that's right, at Kumoricon you can send a box of pocky to a friend and have one of our specially selected cosplayers deliver it to them with what I like to call, A Glompogram!  

I am now accepting applications for employ via PM! Please send your age, sex, a list of characters cosplayed, and any pictures of yourself in your costume if at all possible. Employees of PSL get benefits such as Pocky, a place to change into their uniform, Strawberry Pocky, and the backup of my on-call goon squad should the recipient of a Glompogram be too ecchi.

We will begin presenting prices and taking orders for Glompograms a little ahead of time and will be open for the entire con*!

Pocky Services, Limited!
Only one things brings bigger smiles than Pocky, and that's PSL!

PSL is not affiliated with, nor is in any way a part of Glico. They merely distribute Pocky and are not responsible for the content or quality of the product itself.

* Availability of catgirls
not guaranteed.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 09:52:25 pm »
HAH thats ko0l, your kool dude.......ROCK ON
MiYaVi

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 01:35:43 am »
That brings a tear to my eyes.
*sniff* So beautiful ^^

Offline kalira

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 08:48:41 am »
LOL, I might have to make use of this service.  Do I get to request who does that glomping / what flavor of pocky will be given?

Offline shadowfox

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/airotciv87
^_^
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 11:32:23 am »
yummy.....pocky.....can i send it to myself ^.~ lol this is actually good business ^_^
i am asthenophobic, Cleithrophobic, dinophobic, and geroscophobic.

but i am NOT Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 02:28:43 pm »
any ubercute catgirl will work for me ^^

*dodges Kim's massive boomerang*

aieee!

*runs*
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 06:40:25 pm »
Quote from: "Ronime"
any ubercute catgirl will work for me ^^

*dodges Kim's massive boomerang*

aieee!

*runs*

ron.....I salute you.....your my hero, selflessly sticking up for those who love catgirls when the threat of a dangerously large boomerang is held over your head.....you need a round of appluase *ron gets a standing ovation* lol

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 06:53:58 pm »
-raises hand- I have Applied. :D

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Re: PSL - Pocky Services Limited
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 11:16:29 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
* Availability of catgirls
not guaranteed.

Well, I'm not interested anymore. :/

NYA

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 01:21:23 pm »
(lazy to log in) i wanna deliver!!!!!  cat-girl here to deliver!!!!!!!!! do i need to apply?

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 06:33:03 pm »
Yes, I would guess so. :D

Puuah. If you and me where both Dilivery poeple it would be totaly crazy. Like. o: Catgirlmania!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 09:38:51 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
Yes, I would guess so. :D

Puuah. If you and me where both Dilivery poeple it would be totaly crazy. Like. o: Catgirlmania!

TomtheFanboy, something tells me you could make a little extra money by selling insurance in case of glomp-related accidents.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 03:12:21 am »
Wow Tom... this screams "Otaku" on so many levels it's unimaginable. ;)

Sign me up for a catgirl, please!

And remember, just like the sticker says, "Pocky = Sex." So practice safe sex, boys and girls: don't eat Pocky while driving or playing DDR. A Pocky stick up the nose can cause permanent brain damage.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 07:28:43 am »
Hahahahaha! i have applied!!!!!! tell me if i 'make' it!!! do you need a pixure of me..!?!?! XD BAHHHHHHHHH *tweeks out*
MiYaVi

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 07:47:59 am »
Quote from: "Radien"
Wow Tom... this screams "Otaku" on so many levels it's unimaginable. ;)

And remember, just like the sticker says, "Pocky = Sex." So practice safe sex, boys and girls: don't eat Pocky while driving or playing DDR. A Pocky stick up the nose can cause permanent brain damage.

lol, nice XD

I'm a catboy, will that work? O.o
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 07:07:23 pm »
-glomps Ron- WATASHI MO! ('me', I think...)

I'd order you. OHHHH. It's like, we order each other, so we run at each other, and like, JUMP -FHOOSH- And then it's like BLLLAAAMMM. :D And we'd like, hit each other in mid-air. CRACK. Then the dust clears and there's apool of blood around Ron's body. "Aw. Man... Ron, That was friggin awsome! -hadn't seen ihs body yet-" -chuckle- Hey, hey Ron, are you okay? -prods motionless body-

D: Man. I have a twisted mind. Never let me do anything like that. It probably would happen.

OHH. Wana hear something funny? xD I was in school, and this kid, Dustin comes up to me, and he smashes his head into hy forehead. I'm like "WOAH. Ouch. xD" And then I turn around and there's blood every where. And I'm freaking out. And it's like, this gianty puddle of blood on the floor, and on his shirt, and on the desk. :D None on me though. (hahaha.) And I guess I gave him a bloody nose. D: But I kept telling people it wasn't my fault! But then they where all like 'pssht. Yeah right Caroline, you probably punched him!'

Okay, That wasn't really funny, huh? o_o

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 07:34:11 pm »

means ME TOO!
beware the ronime XD

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 07:39:11 pm »

means ME TOO!

:D I knew it was something around there...

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 07:39:46 pm »
heh, your just cute =3
beware the ronime XD

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 07:41:28 pm »
I won't be cute when I kill you. D: KILL YOU DEAD LIKE A DOORKNOB.

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2005, 07:57:27 pm »

*looks at ronime and then back at neko_chan*........*begins to slowly step backwards towards the door*

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2005, 08:12:08 pm »
Quote from: "otakusan"

*looks at ronime and then back at neko_chan*........*begins to slowly step backwards towards the door*

D: There's no reason to be scarred.

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2005, 08:27:45 pm »
Were I not so shy I would give you me as a cosplay glomper XD  But I'm afraid too many people are glomp-haters ^_^,  and I'm a little bit frail so I don't want to be otaku-smacked for an unwanted glomp attack, lol!  

Sounds like a brilliant plan, though!!!
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2005, 10:05:46 pm »

D: There's no reason to be scarred.

.............*holds up ukyo doll* mu ha! your right as long as ukyo is with me...theres no need to be afraid!!!!!!
lol *nuzzles doll* i wuvves you ukyo, i wuvves you!

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2005, 10:49:07 pm »
this certainly looks interesting in all regards.  and for glompers we have mainly a number of catgirls and a catboy it looks like....I'll likely end up a glompee if at all.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2005, 11:06:10 pm »
Nyao~!

=^_^=

I'm easy for people, i'll go for either guys or girls, so I can settle any of those fans desires =3
beware the ronime XD

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2005, 11:09:30 pm »
I'm easy for people, i'll go for either guys or girls, so I can settle any of those fans desires =3

I get the impresstion that you get to be popular with yaoi fangirls with the willingness to go for guys as well.  and didn't you mention you're willing to do yaoi pizza or something like that as well??

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2005, 11:35:39 pm »

You can't move toward the door if you're tied up....  :twisted:

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2005, 08:33:03 pm »
OK, the large gaps between my posts just make them bigger!

The general plan so far is to take order during Saturday and make the deliveries on Sunday. This will allow the cosplayers to only have to "work" one day of the con and hopefully not miss anything they really want to see while hunting down their target...err... client.

I will definitely take preorders and depending on what the crew thinks we may be able to make some "Special deliveries" on Saturday.

Now to answer some of your questions.

Kalira- The pocky selection isn't nailed down yet but at the very least we'll have Normal, Strawberry, and Mens (because it's my favorite). The selection of cosplayer will depend on how large a crew I get.

shadowfox- Yes you can send it to yourself, but remember that the original purpose of PSL was to cheer someone else up with a friendly glomp.

Catgirls- We will have at least one catgirl on staff. However her availabbility is limited.

NYA (the guest)- Join on up NYA! Send me a private message and then we can go over the details. Or meet up with me at the June meeting.

Negima- I'm working on a non-airborn glomp that will cause less carnage. My scientists tell me that such a thing is only theoretical but I have hope.

Radien- I'll be in touch with you once I've worked out the business plan with the crew. I think that the whole "Pocky=Sex" thing is great but I don't want to get a rep as some sort of crazy anime-pimp. (though that sounds like a cool title, Tom the Pimpboy....)

Ronime- PM me and we can start working out some details. I'll need to talk with the people outside the Portland area more because I won't be able to meet with them over the summer. I'm sure a LOT of clients would be eager to have a catboy in the lineup! Welocome aboard!

Mistress Legato- No need to worry about the "unwanted glomp backhand", I'm going to be examing every order to make sure that none of the services are unwanted. I'm also thinking about requiring the person ordering the glomp to be present when it is delivered to the target, so that the glomp is monitored and a suprise.  The safety of my team is priority number 2! (Priority #1 is to not get arrested)

Final note, to everybody. Pocky Services Limited is not prostitution and a glomping does not institute a sexual act. Any such activites between my delivery staff and the recipient of a glompogram must be done after the business of the glompogram is concluded and is not sponsored or sanctioned in any way by PSL.

I might have to hire the walking disclaimer to go with our delivery staff. I have the feeling I'm going to be writing a lot of them. Better get to work on my contracts.

PS
Yaoi glomps are available
upon receipt of a psychological
profile of the glompee and
guarantee that the delivery staff
will not be endangered by the glomp.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2005, 07:33:44 am »
i will casrry basket or something!!! wo0o0!! and throw the pocky at them and them glomp themz!!!!!!!! or errr...whatever im supossed do.........*walks away*
MiYaVi

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2005, 12:29:10 pm »
Quote from: "PinkIchigoKitty"
i will casrry basket or something!!! wo0o0!! and throw the pocky at them and them glomp themz!!!!!!!! or errr...whatever im supossed do.........*walks away*

A+ for enthusiasm.
We'll definitely need to have somebody with you on deliveries.
*imagines what it might be like*

PIK- Delivery accomplished! CHII!

tom- Good, here's another box. It's for Dan, he's dressed like Tenchi and is in the AMV room.

PIK- Yessir! CHII! Awayyyyy!

two seconds later

Ronime- Dude! We need you downstairs right now! Con Security is going crazy and they've called the cops! They just found one of our deliveries crammed through the back of some poor Naruto's skull and his ribs were crushed! There were bloody persocom prints leading away from the scene and we're suspects!!!

Tom- Oh no.... *notices the smears of blood on his hand from when he handed PIK the last box*

A distant "CHII!" can be heard on another floor, followed by screamds and crashing.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 12:30:51 pm »
hi

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2005, 12:31:23 pm »
hi

^_^

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2005, 12:48:01 pm »
Can I help you Marth?
Would you like to join the crew or make an order?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2005, 02:25:23 pm »
*waves hyperly* Ooo! Ooo! I wanna help deliver ^_^ ! You need more catgirls, ne? I SHOULD have my adult Mya costume ready for the con, and that's a catgirl! Heck, I'd make an original catgirl one if that didnt work out :P I'll be sure to not glomp the glompee while holding my fuzzy mallet of dooooooooooom ^_^;;
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2005, 02:33:04 pm »
More catgirls would be great. Go ahead and send me a PM so that I can get more info on your costumes and age and what not.

I suppose I need to do some market research soon on who people would like glomping them. We're going to have 50 catgirl choices, Ranma, and Chii at this point.... :shock:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2005, 02:46:10 pm »
PM sent! I've also got my Kotoko (from Chobits) and Sango in her battle outfit (from Inu Yasha) costumes I'll be wearing, so that should add some variety maybe?

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2005, 04:11:37 pm »
LOLX HAH i can ^_______^!!!!!!!!! NYA!!!!!!! get is on line when i am! or..maybe you are.....but my buddy list is....screwed..and is liek..tweekerism....XD so um...OKEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!! Chii wil be good delivery girl!!!(?)[/quote]
MiYaVi

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2005, 04:14:00 pm »
A+ for enthusiasm.
We'll definitely need to have somebody with you on deliveries.
*imagines what it might be like*

PIK- Delivery accomplished! CHII!

tom- Good, here's another box. It's for Dan, he's dressed like Tenchi and is in the AMV room.

PIK- Yessir! CHII! Awayyyyy!

two seconds later

Ronime- Dude! We need you downstairs right now! Con Security is going crazy and they've called the cops! They just found one of our deliveries crammed through the back of some poor Naruto's skull and his ribs were crushed! There were bloody persocom prints leading away from the scene and we're suspects!!!

Tom- Oh no.... *notices the smears of blood on his hand from when he handed PIK the last box*

A distant "CHII!" can be heard on another floor, followed by screamds and crashing.

LOLX HAH i can ^_______^!!!!!!!!! NYA!!!!!!! get is on line when i am! or..maybe you are.....but my buddy list is....screwed..and is liek..tweekerism....XD so um...OKEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!! Chii wil be good delivery girl!!!(?)
MiYaVi

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2005, 04:32:30 pm »
Suddenly that joke about dead or maimed glompee's on the floor after Chii is done with them isnt so farfetched anymore... I fear for their lives  :shock:

www.ronime.net

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2005, 04:38:43 pm »
FARFETCHED!??! nothign can or is FARFETCHED!!!!! i make ANYTHIGN AND EVERYTHING possible if wanting too!!! including having a box of pocky in the SKULL!!! WAHHHHH!!!!!!! *runs frantically*
MiYaVi

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2005, 04:57:15 pm »
maybe I should get some insurance just to be safe now.

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2005, 05:30:20 pm »
that might be a good idea....lolx
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2005, 06:53:46 pm »
:D I was thinking about the Skit Contest last night and PSL, and I had this weird day dream where I like, glomped Tom, but then we both fell off stage and we died. x__x And no one cared and we got second to last place.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2005, 07:08:18 pm »
i feel sorry for the ones who got last, lost to a couple of deadn's
beware the ronime XD

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2005, 07:10:19 pm »
THey sucked. xD They where like 'Um. I'm so cool. Beacuse I'm up here on stage, and you're not.' o-o UMMM. Weird dreams.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2005, 07:10:50 pm »
lol, your too cute ^^;
beware the ronime XD

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2005, 07:11:42 pm »
PACHA. -slaps you around- WAHCHAGONNADOABOUTIT?!! -flips out-

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2005, 07:27:27 pm »
That's not such a weird dream. I have very few dreams I remember nowadays because I have no time to sleep in. Today though I had off for a Dr appintment and I had a crazy dream. I wrote it all down on my livejournal, here's a link to the actual crazy dream.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/tee_moss/197134.html
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2005, 08:15:29 pm »

what am I going to do cause you're cute?  I'm thinking glomp.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2005, 08:18:17 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"

what am I going to do cause you're cute?  I'm thinking glomp.

Well. Maybe you are. xDD I just had a flash of you glomping me and like. My knees colasping and they like, split through my legs and blood went everywhere. D: Aw Man... Ow.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2005, 08:19:43 pm »
Well. Maybe you are. xDD I just had a flash of you glomping me and like. My knees colasping and they like, split through my legs and blood went everywhere. D: Aw Man... Ow.

you're thinking rather morbid lately o_o...kinda worries me....and I dun glomp like that either...its just a hug...

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2005, 08:21:53 pm »

you're thinking rather morbid lately o_o...kinda worries me....and I dun glomp like that either...its just a hug...

Yeah... That's kinda true, huh? xD Oh well.

I need to learn how to glomp. D: -stupid ness-

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2005, 08:28:11 pm »

I dun think there is much to learn.   its usually just remember to ask(with a stranger at least, friends who dun mind are okay).  and to give warning/get permission if you want to do a running glomp so they can prepare to take it.  me?  I dun really mind either way, although if you do a ninja glomp, I'll likely end up stunned.  I had that happen to me from a friend(from liz) that left me stunned(from both surprise and it was hard enough that you can miss).  but either way, I dun mind in the end(I'm pretty forgiving person with a bit of time).

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2005, 08:30:04 pm »

I dun think there is much to learn.   its usually just remember to ask(with a stranger at least, friends who dun mind are okay).  and to give warning/get permission if you want to do a running glomp so they can prepare to take it.  me?  I dun really mind either way, although if you do a ninja glomp, I'll likely end up stunned.  I had that happen to me from a friend(from yarichuu) that left me stunned(from both surprise and it was hard enough that you can miss).  but either way, I dun mind in the end(I'm pretty forgiving person with a bit of time).

:D NINJA GLOMP! ^_^- Kay... I'll ask first...

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2005, 08:31:30 pm »
I think I'll need to have a training class Friday night and go over exactly what everyone needs to do to make PSL successful.

Hmmmm.... Maybe we should invest in a table or some flyers.
Yeh... I think I'll make up some pamphlets and take them down to the copy shop so we can have little things (maybe order forms) to hand out on the first day.
Yup, I've got a lot to do! I think I'm not gonna be able to volunteer for anything during the convention because I'll be so busy!

Oh, and because Ronime is our only male crew member. I made him an extra special avatar!

Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2005, 08:34:05 pm »
@tom
why dun you draft people at the con into your service?

@nekochan
just remember to do the surprise glomp safely.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2005, 08:38:36 pm »
Kurimono is right about the suprise thing.

It will be very hard to keep people from going "Ah! Attack! Charlie's in the trees!" and smashing our poor little cosplayers. I'm considering having the glompers go in pairs with a camera........... hmmm.... perhaps too much of a secret.

Maybe if we're really nice we can get a part in the opening ceremony! That'd be all the explanation we'd need! That way there would be a way to let everyone know that glomps may be coming their way!

Yes... I can see it now.....
Ooh! I need an AMV maker to help me do a commercial!
*checks watch* Crud! I have to go to bed now!I get up super early for work. See you all next time I'm on the boards!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2005, 08:39:19 pm »
-clings to Tom- THISISSOCOOL! -flips out-

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2005, 08:55:11 pm »
Lol, Tom, I like that avatar! Tho I think Ron enjoys all the confusion over him, he thinks its funny ^_^

www.ronime.net

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2005, 08:57:58 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
Lol, Tom, I like that avatar! Tho I think Ron enjoys all the confusion over him, he thinks its funny ^_^

it would make sense if he does.  in the few times that people confuse me for a girl, I have mixed reaction.  in some ways, I find it disconcernting....but then I also find it amusing and dun really mind it all that much(there are some people who still consider me a girl online despite knowing i'm a guy irl).

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2005, 10:28:40 pm »
wow, queit alot went on during my nap..lolx o0o0o0o0o0h! i will tell peoples over here about PSL!  they have to be interested! i will tell them once you figure our prices and such..lolx o0oh you give me a million lessons and i will glomp me style!!!!! ^________________^ NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O_o *TWEEKER!!!!!*
MiYaVi

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2005, 01:16:06 am »
Maybe you could rent or... "commandeer" some of those things football players use to practice tackling.

"Now remember, you want to aim somewhere near the middle, close to the stomach but not at the stomach.  If you hit the stomach, the Pocky our costumer ate earlier will reappear.  Aim to high, you take off their head.  Aim to low, if they're a guy, they become a eunuch."

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2005, 01:34:20 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
"Aim to low, if they're a guy, they become a eunuch."

it doesn't givea warning about girls?  I think it should...girls have shoujou mallets and male bodyguards(i.e. boyfriends)

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2005, 01:21:15 pm »
i can get through anything and anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!
MiYaVi

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2005, 02:10:55 pm »
I'm going to be concentrating on shoulders and elbows really. Waists are too invasive for suprise attacks and chests, well let's just say that we don't want any wardrobe malfunctions. We can get a little more "air time" if we give them warning because they'll be prepped, but glompograms need to be suprises so I'm working out how to do this. I think this is another use for each cosplayer's escort.

"Excuse me Chris?"
"Uhhh yeah?"
" I belive she would like to talk to you." Chris turns and-
"CHRIS CHAN!" GLOMP! "Pocky deliveryyyyy! Enjoy your pocky from PSL, compliments of Karen!"

The escort also carries the other pocky deliveries and a list so that the delivery person isn't weighted down. Escorts are also good positions for significant others who want to make sure that glomps aren't "too friendly".

Hmmm... yes this sounds good....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2005, 02:30:47 pm »
POO CHABAZ!
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2005, 06:55:25 pm »
"Excuse me Chris?"
"Uhhh yeah?"
"CHRIS CHAN!" GLOMP! "Pocky deliveryyyyy! Enjoy your pocky from PSL, compliments of Karen!"

That reminds me of me. o__o

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2005, 07:17:52 pm »
"Excuse me Chris?"
"Uhhh yeah?"

Noooo!
REALLY!?
 :roll:

I wonder how I captured your essence so precisely..... *snicker*
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2005, 07:26:16 pm »
"Excuse me Chris?"
"Uhhh yeah?"

Noooo!
REALLY!?
 :roll:

I wonder how I captured your essence so precisely..... *snicker*

Um. -tackles- You won't see the end of this! :D

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2005, 07:40:26 pm »
Eeek!!!1one!

Help me loyal PSLers! Save the glorious leader!
Ack!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2005, 07:41:47 pm »
-ties you up and puts you in a closet- :D Hahaha! Now I, Caroline Acree, will rule PSL! ANDNOONECANSTOPME!

Ehh. -feeds you slurpie- :D I'm not that mean- Wana watch some TV?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2005, 07:48:38 pm »

Ehh. -feeds you slurpie- :D I'm not that mean- Wana watch some TV?

Umm... sure.
*slurp*
Mmmm.... slurpee....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2005, 07:49:55 pm »
LOLX *kicks Tom*
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2005, 07:50:31 pm »
LOLX *kicks Tom*

O_O WHATAREYADOING?! -flips out-

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2005, 07:54:39 pm »
.......its not WHAT i am doing thats the question..its what YOUR doing..!!!!
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2005, 07:55:14 pm »
.......its not WHAT i am doing thats the question..its what YOUR doing..!!!!

I'm watching TV and eating slurpee with Tom. :D

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2005, 07:56:43 pm »
Ouchies...... *slurp*

Ooh, I like this commercial....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2005, 07:56:45 pm »
that seems kool, may i join you?( would u like to eat lunch with Tom and I an dpossibly Luana!?!?!)
MiYaVi

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2005, 07:57:40 pm »
Disposable Luana!?

No! She is a valued member of the PSL-
*erk!

My ribs..... *slurp*
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2005, 07:58:44 pm »
D: I don't get invited to Lunch. -crawls into corner-

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2005, 08:01:52 pm »
no not DISPOSABLE Luana!!! POSSIBLY!!!!!!!!!! lolx and well Neko-Chan, you have just been invited to lunch with us! ^_^
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2005, 08:03:33 pm »
:D Yay.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2005, 08:03:58 pm »
PIK, Are you going as Chii for K-con?

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2005, 08:07:39 pm »
yes, i will be deivering in this outfit with my friend Zakuro going as freya! we are a set.                                            http://haven.joueb.com/images/chobits%20-%20freya%20&%20chii%2002_t.jpg
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2005, 08:11:40 pm »
:D My friend Aislyn is going as light chii, in the same picture! :D (I can never 'member who's Elda and Freya...)

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2005, 08:25:17 pm »
:D My friend Aislyn is going as light chii, in the same picture! :D (I can never 'member who's Elda and Freya...)

Chii is Elda, Freya is Freya.

I'd specifically like to hurt whomever thought up "Dark Chii".

She's not evil, you people! >__<!

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2005, 08:58:09 pm »
Quote from: "Dustin"

Heh. I agree. :D It's like... I dunno. o-o; Call her 'Dark /clothed/ Chii' or 'Gothic Lolita Chii'. (I like the last one best. :D)

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2005, 09:28:25 pm »
OR u can just keep it with FREYA lolx i find it MUCh easier, lolx well, Neko-Chan i hope to see you and your friends lolx ^__^ i am not wearing a wig though, and neither is Zakuro, so i will be a purple/silver haired Chii! ^__^ (that is my current hair color lolx..unless i dye it another color..if i do it will probobly end up beign blonde again, or blue..*shrugs*) but Dustin is right, before i saw/read Chobits i saw "Dark Chii" an di was like..does Shii half evil or something?!?! lolx
MiYaVi

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2005, 09:30:37 pm »
^_^- Yeah... Aislyn's not wearing a Wig either... She's growing her hair out.. -bonks her on the head- She's a weird one. :D

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2005, 10:22:19 pm »
lolx, my hair is going liek Myavi's......just purple and with silver streeeks! ^__^ and i am Female and shorter..and vietnamese..and less piercings..lolx this lip of mien is still very debatable though lolx
MiYaVi

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2005, 02:44:50 pm »
^_^- Yeah... Aislyn's not wearing a Wig either... She's growing her hair out.. -bonks her on the head- She's a weird one. :D

she is growing her hair out to cosplay chi?  ...?....how is that weird...?  And aren't we all already weird in the first place for cosplaying and going to anime cons?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2005, 03:13:29 pm »
Quote from: "Radien"

lol, nice XD

I'm a catboy, will that work? O.o

Your avatar will do, but if it's going to be you in a catboy costume, I'm sure it'd be very easy for me to find some female to adopt you. ;)

Or were you volunteering to help Tom?... If so, then by all means, go ahead! :P
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2005, 03:14:12 pm »
I suposse. ^__^ ready for Saturday?
MiYaVi

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2005, 03:41:47 pm »
I thought Neko_Chan would not be at the meeting because she had to do other stuff next Saturday.

Would our PSL Luncheon be better before or after the June meeting at 12:30 (on the 18th)? I'm fine with either really, but earlier might be better so we can spend lots of time at the meeting talking with other people. I for one have to meet with a costumer there.

We also must remember to be nice to the staff so they don't have security squash our little organization.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2005, 04:17:47 pm »
there is a meeting this month?

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2005, 04:43:20 pm »
so then lunch wont be lunch...Brunch? and im fine with either i wake up 5:30 anyways lolx i am still trying to see if i can make it or not though but we will just have to see it fall into place i suposse
MiYaVi

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2005, 05:19:20 pm »
Quote from: "Dustin"

Heh. I agree. :D It's like... I dunno. o-o; Call her 'Dark /clothed/ Chii' or 'Gothic Lolita Chii'. (I like the last one best. :D)

Yeah, Gothic Lolita Chii works for me. Or Loli-Chii. :D

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2005, 06:12:55 pm »
Disposable Luana!?

No! She is a valued member of the PSL-
*erk!

My ribs..... *slurp*

:D I feel loved....

I probably wont be at the June 18th meeting tho since me and two of Ron's other friends are having a joint b-day party that day. I turn 21 on the 23rd this month ^_^

www.ronime.net

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2005, 06:43:42 pm »
So the Lunch is during the July Meeting?

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2005, 10:46:25 pm »
on the same day but not DURING
MiYaVi

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2005, 11:09:45 am »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
:D I feel loved....

I probably wont be at the June 18th meeting tho since me and two of Ron's other friends are having a joint b-day party that day. I turn 21 on the 23rd this month ^_^

joint?  another friend of your's has a birthday around this time?  seems we have a number of birthdays this month.

meetings?  so....PSL is having its own meeting on the Kumori July meeting....or what?

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2005, 11:34:56 am »
O_o...Tom will explain it..i dont feel like it..lolx
MiYaVi

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2005, 12:27:43 pm »

joint?  another friend of your's has a birthday around this time?  seems we have a number of birthdays this month.

Yep, two of them do. Matt and Vicki's b-days are a day apart at the end of May ^_^

www.ronime.net

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2005, 06:46:47 pm »
Meg-chan (Nightmare) and Lauren... (Lour-chan. xD) are comming with me to the Con meeting....  What time would the lunch be? (I don't really want to leave them alone.)