Author Topic: last years horrible heppening  (Read 2240 times)

NYA

last years horrible heppening
« on: June 01, 2005, 04:17:40 pm »
AKKK ok..i am not much of a guest..but i am..i am PinkIchigoKitty..i was in here last year and stuff well whatever ANYWAYS i planned get togethers at parks or something, it iwas queit sad that smethign ALWAYS got in the way a day before the acual event, or something would happen during that event LOLX( how sad..-_-) so0o0o0 now i am trying to do that..AGAIN....but things been easier for me.....but yes....i wanna do something like that again..but i will make it official after i get approimetly at least 5 peoples...after that..i will make a time and date and such! so ummm.kay!
                --NYA--

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 10:42:23 pm »
Hmm... so, are you planning something for in-between cons?  If so, this might be best placed in "Plan Your Adventure." You know, just so people know what you're up to.

PinkIchigoKitty... that sounds familiar, but I don't know whether I met you at the con or on the forums.

Anyway, tell us more. :) I'm sure something can be arranged. We aren't such a tiny con anymore, after all...
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline -MiYaVi-

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 11:21:46 pm »
HAH...should have known to go there..i think i went there last time/...dont remember..and i probobly met you at the forums before..Radien seems familiar to0o0
MiYaVi