Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid!!! 2010  (Read 90929 times)

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
Re: Metal Gear Solid!!! 2010
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2009, 01:12:16 pm »
Gah! You just made my brain die again!! ><
And I agree. Gender bending doesn't usually bother me as well.
But when things look like grade schoolers with no pants on, that's when I become rather 'WTF!?'.
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2009, 01:17:41 pm »
LOLOLOL too weird.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2009, 02:26:27 pm »
If people really love Laser Tag we should do it! Look me up on facebook(I love making events) or any other social network. I usually do it every 2-3 months, so i'm decent. I'm always looking for new players to help make my elite vanguard that will defeat those annoying GM's!
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2009, 08:27:53 pm »
Yes! Trumby I'm so glad you joined, and as Johnny no less! My Meryl will have a Johnny.XD woot! That is a LOT of money though. I'd cry if I spent that much.

mattstotts46 FOUND YOU!! lol

Mei Long I don't like those mgs girl things. >:o why dose Snake have bright blond hair!? I can kinda see Raiden and Otacon not wearing pants, but the other two are like what the hell. Lastly why are they little kid's!? creepy~ :(  

Blizzara I'm gonna add you dude! I look forward to your progress, keep us posted! :D
Mitsukai Mizu Amaya did you recruit him for us? :)  
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:27:11 pm by Hisuji_Bash »
Soul Eater: Soul (90%)
Metal Gear Solid1: Meryl(20%)
Guilty Gear: Sol(30%)
Baccano:Carol(85%)

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2009, 12:53:16 am »
Sorta, ina roundabout way. He mentioned his Naked Snake costume on deviantart, and I told him he could be a Snake for the KCon MGS group, and he musta came and found it. xD
KumoriCon 2012

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2009, 01:26:38 am »
Hisuji_Bash- ADDED! Keep your eyes open in a couple months! You will come LASER TAGGING!
Hopeful more people will join =). I finally got some free time to start looking at assembling my costume. I have no clue where to get long arm warmers. I'm figuring im just gonna cut the sleeves off a black shirt.
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2009, 01:29:53 am »
Bah, I think the blonde is supposed to be a cuter, feminine way of playing off old snake's hair, since they seem to be heavily influenced by MGS4.

Onto better things - YAAAY FOR EARLY RECRUITMENT. Just gotta get all the other cosplays I've signed myself up for done first, gah. DX

Note: I am totally up for laser tag. B)
Montez Bailey, 1988 - 2009, we miss you, rest in peace.

!~~~No Kumoricon for me. See ya'll at Akicon 2011~~~!

Akicon 2011 Costumes: Genderbent Kim Pine, Marshall Lee

2012: YoYo, Czeslaw, ???

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2009, 01:54:51 am »
Agreed. I'm up for laser tag, as well.
Just as long as I have money around the time.
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2009, 02:09:09 am »
Yes! Trumby I'm so glad you joined, and as Johnny no less! My Meryl will have a Johnny.XD woot! That is a LOT of money though. I'd cry if I spent that much.
Yeah, haha, it is going to be interesting! Glad I have quite a while, though! The only stuff that needs to be made is the shirt, pants, and keyboard straps so this really should be a fairly easy costume. Just super expensive, but I am a sucker for accuracy (or at least as close as I can get).

I don't envy you for making your stuff at all, that's going to be a lot of work o.o

Here's the exact boot that they wear, if you want a good reference for what to look for (if you're not willing to spend $100 on boots ;) ): http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-merrell-sawtooth-walnut-p_id3998

I am so angry, these things were $70 last night when I was looking at them and now they are back up to $100. I totally should have bought them last night <.<
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2009, 03:10:05 am »
Wow, thanks for all the support! Definitely gonna start making plans for how to make Snake as soon as I'm all moved in to my new dorm! Starting college baby! Sorry, random side note  :D

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2009, 10:03:41 pm »

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2009, 10:38:10 pm »
XD Oh my gosh, that'd be a prank call I'd be happy to get.

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2009, 06:54:57 am »
    LOL, I totally found that call two nights ago and almost put it up, but the internet at the dorms was way slow that night and I was impatient. Also, I found a place in Osaka that I might hopefully be able to find MGS merchandise. Some friends and I went exploring today, we went to Osaka castle and Shitennoji temple. We were supposed to explore Namba, but I kinda got sick from I'm guessing dehydration. It was kinda funny because, when I mentioned it we we decided to stop and eat, and while everyone one was looking at the plastic food, Casey looked over and said we should probably sit down because I looked like I was going to die... And then I passed out. Luckily Veronica has great reflexes and caught me, plus I was only out for a second. So I didn't get to search all that much but I plan on going back (with a water bottle) to hunt down MGS stuff.
   Those little girl dolls of the characters wig me out though, well only snake really bugs me. When I see snake I think facial hair... I think I might actually like it more if it had some stubble, girl or not...
    And last but not least, this was in the old PSM so some of you have probably already seen it. Found it again on Deviant Art...
   http://adamwarren.deviantart.com/art/SOLID-SNAKE-S-voice-mail-48420777
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:01:12 am by magneticplum »

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2009, 03:46:22 pm »
Mitsukai Mizu Amaya, I see, wonderful!

Blizzara Dragon congraz on college!It's waaay better then high school.

makichan I hope he calls me too!<3 (actually I'd prefer Snake)

Trumby I may have to buy more then I thought...  :( I cant find the right fabric and other stuff to make Meryl's outfit. I don't want to spend 400-500$ on one cosplay!! D:< I still will need to sew the shirt too!

magneticplum DRINK WATER!! Your not 5 ya know? you should know yourself better, gosh I want you to be Riaden but if you kill yourself there's not a whole lot I can do. btw Cute pic. oh, and I talked with you mum & bro recently, but I'll save that for face book.

LOL since Snake is in brawl we should so get some pic's with Brawl ppl.
Most of you have seen this. Bump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgDIWxgOYA

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2009, 05:07:48 pm »
 I will! (you sound like you out to be my mom LOL) It was after three straight days of sightseeing so we've all decided to to take today off and recuperate. Oh! saw Metal Gear on a commercial here, I have no idea what it was for or why Snake popped up but he did. Also I think it's funny that despite all the great anime that has come out of Japan, the only shows that seem to play on T.V. are Pokemon and Sailor Moon...

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2009, 05:58:25 pm »
Trumby I may have to buy more then I thought...  :( I cant find the right fabric and other stuff to make Meryl's outfit. I don't want to spend 400-500$ on one cosplay!! D:< I still will need to sew the shirt too!
There's some people who have made that stuff, but from what I've been reading it is super hard to do, because of what the stuff will need to be made out of to look accurate. Also that number was just for my specific costume, Meryl would probably be quite a bit cheaper, since it looks like she has less pouches on her.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2009, 11:00:34 pm »
Trumby I don't think it will be much cheaper, but I hope so! :)

magneticplum It's because you get sick, and pass out that I nag! Now eat healthy and DRINK WATER!( That's right no mr. doughnuts for a week!) Doctor's order!  

I mainly love the part near the end, the hallway conversation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ddEUQz8FI

bump the thread  :P
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:01:17 pm by Hisuji_Bash »

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2009, 11:10:08 pm »
I just watched that video yesterday, Hisuji! xD

Oh! Cosplay related question! =O
If I alter this wig some, do you think it would do well for Sunny's hair?
Or should I try for a color more like this or this?
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2009, 12:54:37 am »
CloudStrife32 I liked the first one the best, but I saw this wig and I thought a slightly different color and it would be perfect. Around the same price as the one you are looking at. The best part is you CAN change the color! If you did go with this wig I'd change the color to one of the light blond, browns near the grays. 2m-ish. just a suggestion.^^
http://cgi.ebay.com/FINAL-FANTASY-AGITO-XIII-FF13-HERO-Cosplay-Wig-Costume_W0QQitemZ270447285083QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef7ea135b&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2009, 01:04:27 am »
Whoa, that store is awesome!! :o I am so exploring it tomorrow.

And I agree with Hisuji, the wig she pointed out in a slightly different color would totally own. Like a Boss.

... I'm sorry for that, I need to go to sleep. XD;;

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2009, 10:12:28 am »
That's my favorite store :>
But, since we're on the topic, I was wondering what I should do with my wig. It's either go blonde or a greenish color. I like the look with the green tint but... any advice?

I was thinking maybe something like this, except cut to my face and styled: http://cgi.ebay.com/75cm-special-style-green-colour-cosplay-wig-costume_W0QQitemZ270428949303QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef6d24b37&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14
I'd have to ask about changing the part in the front, though.

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2009, 02:11:27 pm »
Thank you, Hisuji! ^^
That actually helps my search, a lot.
Plus, it gives me a place to skim through and find wigs for other cosplays I'd like to do.
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2009, 03:31:53 pm »
Yeah, I love that place! <3The thing to remember is order ahead. they release most of the wigs at certain time. for example, "we need 7-12 days to send product", but they only ship once a month or so, so if you miss the dead line for that month then it takes longer, so It would go out with next month's order/shipment. It's weird, but there good quality!^^

Makichan I'd prefer a bit more blond(if they had it), but honestly it looks pretty darn good. yeah, I'd go for it. I can help you cut it to your face, if you need help. :)

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2009, 03:34:05 pm »
Ah, haha, I was about to say I'd prefer the green tint since everyone usually does the blonde and I think the green is a pretty prominent color for Sniper Wolf.

Whatever you decide though, Maki, will look awesome. =)

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2009, 08:21:34 pm »
Trumby I don't think it will be much cheaper, but I hope so! :)

You can always go with cheaper shoes that look close enough. The gloves you could probably make fairly easily (they are like $50 otherwise). Those two items alone cut $150 off the pricetag (minus whatever the other options you go with cost). She only has the plate carrier, belt, two holsters (three if you do the quick draw on the left side), and it looks like two pouches on the belt on her right side. I haven't been able to find a holster that is close enough yet. I asked one of the guys on cosplay.com and the one he is using they don't make in the color we need anymore so I get to keep looking for something I like.

But not counting the holsters, you're looking at about $150 for your tac gear. [url-http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/Fast-Attack-Plate-Carrier-P46C0.aspx]This[/url] (gave you that one already), this belt is what I am using, and some type of ammo or grenade pouch, I can't find a clear picture of it anywhere.

Oh and here is the patch I'm using: http://www.scifigeeks.com/product_info.php/products_id/6526

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2009, 09:34:43 pm »
^ Ha, that's where I researched to buy my patch too. I need two of them, actually...
But yeah, I think I'll go with that wig. It's a lot closer than a lot of the other ones I've found, but I'll keep an eye open for a little longer. I've also found the exact belt, collar, and fingerless gloves too (and they're actually pretty affordable!). The hardest thing is definitely going to be the sniper riffle >:'D

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2009, 11:37:39 pm »
Trumby, Yeah, the last couple night's Ive been researching what to make and what to buy. I'm making: gloves, shirt, I have the pants, and maybe the chest gun holder, because I cant find it. things I'm buying:shoes, plate carrier, belt, one thigh holsters(I think she only has one:x), ammo pouch, knee pad's, and of course the foxhound patch!(maybe the bag she has too, not sure yet) Oh, and her guns! I'm doing some searching to find out what exactly she uses. mainly for me it's the holster I need to keep an eye out for, because the one the site has is a different from the MGS one. The sucky part is I only make 120-170$ every two weeks. witch sound's pretty good, but once you factor in school & car stuff, it's not so hot.><Your right though, Johnny will cost more! Also if air soft gun's aren't allowed next year then I have a LOT of work ahead of me! I'll probably start buying stuff end of next month. I will start the shirt soon too, cuz I know I'm going to make mistake's. Thank you for all the help! I appreciate it, and I need it.^^;

Makichan! It's always nice to find affordable cosplay stuff.  :D LOL, and I might buy two patch's of the foxhound, cuz I want to put one on a bag.  :-X  Also I'm making a scrap book, and I got a page with the old pack man game on it. In other word's I want a pic of you and Syd's head's trying to eat the ghost's! So at some point send me a pic of your head!  ;D uwak!

On a side note... why are Meryl's arm's showing, like an inch? why is it not a full length shirt? Lastly, is she wearing gaiters?

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2009, 06:06:57 am »
I really like that color for Sniper Wolf's wig, Maki. I like the greenish tint a little bit more, because that was how I first saw her. And we already know that that place sells good wigs.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2009, 08:07:22 am »
^ Ha, that's where I researched to buy my patch too. I need two of them, actually...
But yeah, I think I'll go with that wig. It's a lot closer than a lot of the other ones I've found, but I'll keep an eye open for a little longer. I've also found the exact belt, collar, and fingerless gloves too (and they're actually pretty affordable!). The hardest thing is definitely going to be the sniper riffle >:'D
We should all get that one to make sure they are all the same! Also, I'd say the green tinted one does look pretty good.

@Hisuji: Well, she has the holster on her right thigh (drop down leg holster) and another on her left that is just a quick draw holster. See the thing in front of her hand? That's the holster itself. Though I've only seen one cosplayer (the Japanese girl) that had it. One of her guns is I believe a desert eagle with a scope on it. I'm not sure what the other two, haven't seen any references of them yet (I haven't actually played MGS4 yet..lawls. I really need to buy a PS3). I'm not really sure why her shirt isn't full length..I think with the shirts they wear, the sleeves are able to come off. Looking at the ends of each, they look like they attach. Who knows! As for if they are wearing gaiters..I think those are part of their pants. This is the type of holster she has on her chest. If you want to do more research, just search for "molle holster." MOLLE is the type of tac gear system they are using (like the straps all over the plate carrier, it is how the other stuff is attached.

As for money, it is a good thing you have almost a year, it does make saving the money a bit easier. I know all about that! And you're welcome! Always glad to help folks out :D

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2009, 04:12:20 pm »
Ah, so she dose have another one! :P  LOL, I haven't played the last one either! I was thinking this x-mass I might get a ps3. Yeah, It's an Eagle. I found one at a pretty good price, I just need to find a scope for it. Do you all think it's a good buy? http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/s2s-gbb-de-bk10-l.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail%3FprodID%3D18024&usg=__6DZk8tq16pjq2wRy_WsPx-HAeh0=&h=381&w=576&sz=17&hl=en&start=20&um=1&tbnid=vSraJmax5JjkJM:&tbnh=89&tbnw=134prev/images%3Fq%3D10%2522%2BDesert%2BEagle%2B.50AE%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26um%3D1   and maybe this one for the no scope. I think there both eagle's. I already have one gun that is going to be either be in the chest holster, or side holster.  http://www.shortyusa.com/airsoft.html?http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.html?II=176&UID=1253744371-67.189.98.1&CA=&RID= Also I will probably buy the shoes, just so we match. I want to look like a unit, also I want to be accurate! lol, thank god I have a year!! I'll need it. I also need to start now so that my enthusiasm doesn't die on me and I wait last minuet again. :D;

We need more bad guy's! I'm off to recruit!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2009, 06:48:00 pm »
I want a Major Ocelot. He's my favorite male bad guy (esp. when he does that cat call, haha). >3<

Also, I'm glad that most of you like the green tint idea for Sniper Wolf's hair.

Trumby- We should all go with the same patch. It would look cooler, anyway. That is, unless it's not the right one for my costume.

Does anyone know if Sniper Wolf's patch has the side writing like it does in that one that Trumby linked? It's so hard to tell... ::squints::

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2009, 08:13:59 pm »
Here Maki~
I hope these helps.
Sideview
Action Figure
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2009, 10:03:04 pm »
Aaaah, thank you!

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2009, 10:47:21 pm »
Otacon doesn't have any patches, holsters or guns... you're such a boring old man, Hal. XD

I'm insanely excited to see all ya'll's cosplays, it's gonna be great. @_@

Although, y'know you've been lookin' into MGS too much when like, you realize you're catching a cold or flu or something and you instantly visualize your Psyche Meter going down. >_>

... I haven't played MGS4 yet either, not enough money (that's always standing it my way!) but I'm a research junky and people who post gameplay are my dealers, haha!

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2009, 10:58:12 pm »
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't played MGS4, yet.
I just researched like hell on it, and talked to my friend Leon about it...a lot. o.o
So, that's how I got to really know about Sunny~

Oh! And you're welcome, Maki! ^^
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #135 on: September 24, 2009, 12:10:32 am »
I'd love to play MGS4 but I as well do not have a PS3.... I've had to satisfy my cravings with slow loading cut scenes on youtube. ;_;

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2009, 12:12:23 am »
I'd love to play MGS4 but I as well do not have a PS3.... I've had to satisfy my cravings with slow loading cut scenes on youtube. ;_;
That's exactly my problem, too! =O
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2009, 12:19:18 am »
I know someone said something already, but you forgot to put Naomi there.

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2009, 01:30:11 am »
LOL, sorry! I'll add now! >:3 LOL, has anyone played MGS4? >.<

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2009, 01:48:47 pm »
I watched my fiancee play all the game if it helps. xD

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #140 on: September 24, 2009, 02:37:55 pm »
Man, Naomi did so much stuff in MGS4 that makes me wanna brand her as "indifferent" rather than "good". Like, her intentions were good but her methods were rather indifferent to those around her. (Yeah, she said sorry in the end but stiiiiiiiiiill... Plus, what was up with her and Vamp?? That was creepy.)

Welcome to our group, Firemousy! =D

And y'know what, it's been a while since I played the games but I watched the MGS4 game (some gameplay + cutscenes) on YT the past two days and I am painfully aware how much my screen name resembles Mei Ling now. XDDD I made this screen name when I was like, 13 or something ridiculously young like that and it had nothing to do with MGS.

So, I've seen all of MGS4 but haven't gotten to play it either. D= And a part of me wants to figure out how to make a MK II... that'd be so awesome... but totally out of chronological order with my cosplay.

Offline Firemousey

• Cabbit
« Reply #141 on: September 24, 2009, 06:37:32 pm »
Welcome to our group, Firemousy! =D

Thanks. You guys can call me Mousey for short. =P

Also I agree...she had good intentions but rather indifferent or bad means. Tbh, the one who I felt the most sorry for in the game series is Otacon. He's the one who gets hurt the most. Though I have to admit, he's got relatively quick recovery speed especially taking into account all the things he and Snake need to do.

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #142 on: September 24, 2009, 09:29:40 pm »
Yeah, I see what your saying. She did a lot of thing's the wrong way but had good intentions, for the most part. lol, I'll move her to indifferent. MGS1 OR MGS4? :)  Also Major Ocelot is one of my fav's too!~<3 meow! It's so darn cute when he cat call's!=3
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:31:06 pm by Hisuji_Bash »

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2009, 10:41:50 pm »
@Hisuji: Both of those look good, though airsoft isn't going to be allowed next year so I'm not sure what to do regarding the weapons. Think I might try to make a mold of one for my rifle and experiment with casting some. That first one is like perfect though for what you need <.<

@Maki: Yeah, like the figure shows you can tell it is there, as well as pretty much every Sniper Wolf cosplayer I've seen always has the writing on their patch. Even if it weren't, there is a patch without the extra writing on that site that is the same size and color so they'd still look the same regardless :P

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2009, 10:45:01 pm »
Ah, damn; I just found out that I happen to have MGS2 and MGS4 Rosemary IN MY CLOSET. xD I have the same clothes she wear, and her same hair length/color from MGS2.

Oh well; maybe the year after this con. ^^
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2009, 12:21:02 am »
Mitsukai Mizu Amaya are you sure?  ;D

Welcome Mousey! :)

Trumby, then I'll probably use it for reference pic's. I will make my own! I will now go look up tutorials. :P

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2009, 12:25:30 am »
Yeah. I've got her dark slacks and shirt from MGS4, her undershirt and pants from MGS2. All I would need is the jacket, which is what, ten bucks at goodwill? xD And my ahri is the same color and length then hers in MGS2, pretty much.

But I'm booked this year; four complicated cosplays for the con next year plus a very complicated fifth for only a single panel. xD

If I go to Sakura or Mew I might drag it out, though. No one would recognize me without a Raiden. ^^;;
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Hisuji_Bash

• Chibi
« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2009, 12:45:51 pm »
Mitsukai Mizu Amaya, too bad.  :P

Bump http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHzC0pgNbvA

Offline Mei Long

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2009, 01:27:18 pm »
That was quite the trip down memory lane. XD

Offline magneticplum

• Sailor Scout
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 10:36:52 pm by magneticplum »