Author Topic: YuGiOh! 2010!  (Read 130642 times)

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
YuGiOh! 2010!
« on: September 10, 2009, 12:18:35 pm »
It's never too early when the last con has passed!

Besides, I was talked into being Dark Signer Kiryu from 5D's next year and half my to-do list is YGO related in some way.  xD

So who's going as a YuGiOh! character in this year-to-come?  Every series is loved by at least someone - Toei/Season 0, DM, GX, 5D's, R, even Abridged - so post here and I'll actually try to keep an updated list this time.  (Myself, I'm not a huge fan of GX but am thrilled to see cosplayers  :D)

Also, photoshoot = yes?  This year's was small but really fun.  =]  We can figure out a time and place as the con draws closer.

And hey, even if you're not planning to be a YGO character but want to say what you would cosplay if you were, go for it!  Fans are always awesome.  <3

EDIT:  The list!  (Will be updated as people post.  If you don't post, you won't be counted!)
ALSO, this is just a list of possible cosplays.  I got tired of writing "Possibly" before half of them.  xD

EDIT EDIT:  AUGH FORGET THE LIST  xD  I lost track maybe halfway through the thread.  I give uuup.

Edit edit edit:  List -> http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=11256.msg621356#msg621356
thank yoooou Frankiefriend <3
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 02:32:02 am by Kotoumi »
Umbrella Duelists - Oregon Captain ☂

KumoriCon 2014
Red Riding Hood Belgium | Maid Belgium | Myrmidon Olivia

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
Re: YuGiOh! 2010!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 04:31:47 pm »
Well, I was gonna do Dark Signer Misty, but she might have to wait til later...But, I'm hoping to have her done by this con
*crosses fingers*
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 05:45:42 pm »
*sigh* Very good chance I won't be attending next year, unless by some miracle I have a good luck repeat of what happened this year (getting a free ride and staying for free in a friend's room). Other than that, I don't think I'll be coming to KumoriCon again. Too many lame things happened, and seeing most of my friends go through even worse experiences than me was just as awful (as my bud Akira put it, this was the most disorganized and unruly con that she'd ever been to in her entire life; and on top of that, she's still disturbed by how the staff of the hotel were treating some people - a couple of assholes even called some congoers "freaks" out loud).

If any of ya guys ever come to AkiCon or SakuraCon, at least I'll see ya then (esp. at my Yu-Gi-Oh photoshoot at SakuraCon). Those of you who'd like to keep in touch with me, and also get updates on when/where the photoshoot is taking place at SC, then please send me a PM on the matter and I'll get back to you on it. I still plan to check in on here and stuff, since you're some of the few dedicated Yu-Gi-Oh fans that I know of, and it's good to post in here to share cosplay tips and the like.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 05:48:08 pm by Lady Shinsei »
~Proudly a hardcore Naruto, YYH, TTGL, and Yu-Gi-Oh! fangirl~

+Head Captain of the Umbrella Duelists cosplay group+

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 06:00:46 pm »
Well, I was gonna do Dark Signer Misty, but she might have to wait til later...But, I'm hoping to have her done by this con
*crosses fingers*
*crosses fingers with!*  If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but it would be awesome if it does.  :D

@ Shinsei -  :C  I'm sorry that so much bad happened, but I'll just go with what a friend told other first-timers:  you shouldn't judge it by this one year, it wasn't the best.  Usually, it's a lot better.
If you have a chance to come back to Kumori, I think you should try.  :>  We've been hotel hopping for a while now, after all.  Aaaand I'm sure we'll be happy to have you if you decide to return sometime.  (But if you don't, it's your decision)

See you at SakuraCon~  :>

KumoriCon 2014

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 01:58:20 pm »
*makes dramatic entrance, falls* ><
As most of you know, I'll be doing both Carly's Forms in 2010! 8D
Her normal, and dark signer form. n_n
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 03:35:50 pm »
Ooooo! We should totally meet up if I'm able to do DS Misty 8D
And we'll go kidnap Kotoumi as well -w-
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 12:21:44 am »
I've heard from so many people that this was an "awful" year. This was my first convention. Maybe I'm just too positive, but I tended to look past a lot of the bad, and I had an awesome Yu-Gi-Oh! weekend, because, yes, that is exactly what it was.

I was kind of upset about the photoshoot, because at least five people who I had either told about it, or came up to me, said, "Dude, I am so there." And they didn't come. But I understand, because plans change, and you forget, or you sleep in late, or you have to leave your hotel room, thus possibly the convention.

I might have Yu-Gi-Oh! friends from across the country fly in for next year, or more likely Sakuracon. (And, maybe even international friends whom I know from student-exchange programs.) So I'll try to bug them about that,

...I should probably migrate at least in part to the Sakuracon forum...but, it's so far away. xD And my only chance of going is if a skillet of mine ends up driving up for a day, which she said that she might.

Hotel room-ness...my sister and I plan to get our own room for next year, so, I'd be cool with having a few other people crash in there. Hopefully I don't procrastinate on this.

Next year's plans equal Yuusei, number one. What version of Yuusei, who knows. Maybe "THE ENFORCERS" Yuusei, with the cape, because I tend to think of Team Satisfaction as the vests, and the Enforcers as the cape and the vest. Odd. Anyways...I might do some form of Juudai, also. I've always really wanted his wig, first of all... And, other than that, I'm totally open for suggestions, and groups.

...I confess, I've been spending my cosplay money on Yu-Gi-Oh! tins. XD My friend got Ccapac Apu, and he's making me spend my money on cards, in hopes of me getting enough rare cards to satisfy the trade for Ccapac Apu. Because he has this notion that it's worth over twenty dollars. And, it probably is - he's REALLY good with prices...the only time he's overpriced a card was Dark Necrofear, and he was only off by a dollar. Still, though... XD LENIENCE FOR THE BRAIN-DEAD, PLEASE.

Anyways, I'm so glad for the return of the Yu-Gi-Oh! thread. <3 If this thread didn't exist, I probably...well, wouldn't have met any of you, first of all, nor ended up doing multiple cosplays, nor started working to improve, nor...learned good stuff; the kinds of stuff that school could never teach you. ^_^
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 12:25:00 am by Akesukeru »
DMC4 Dante @ Kumoricon 2011

【Yu-Gi-Oh! 2009 and 2010 | Devil May Cry 2010 and 2011】
2012: Something Dragon Age related, hopefully. ;)

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 02:03:43 pm »
I was kind of upset about the photoshoot, because at least five people who I had either told about it, or came up to me, said, "Dude, I am so there." And they didn't come. But I understand, because plans change, and you forget, or you sleep in late, or you have to leave your hotel room, thus possibly the convention.
Sorry, bout that. I was gonna go and all as Mai, but I decided against it because everyone else in our group left...So I wouldn't have a Joey or anything...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 06:38:49 am »
It's totally fine...I guess I understand, because Kai ended up having to go home, and stuff. It isn't like you were the only person, anyways. ;D We did have a lot of fun, anyways, and it wasn't a huge deal.

At the photoshoot, Divine and Kiryuu ballroom-danced away as Crow chased them with that...one song from "Satisfy Me" playing. XD YEAH, I BET YOU FEEL SOOO GUILTY NOW. /noIdon'tmakesense,yay!

So, yeah. I would feel so much more comfortable getting a loan for me to order cosplay stuff now, and then pay back like from $20-$60 each month, because I feel like I won't...have enough time for stuff like that. And my pay just got cut in half from not being able to do online work anymore, so, that's like...$450 for cosplay. And $200 of that is Yuusei wig.

/EPICFAIL

I need to get my thoughts together...school is so distracting. Maybe I'll wait until winter break to work on my cosplays...probably a bad idea, though. xD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 12:01:24 pm »
I'd at least start planning and saving up now. I'm wig shopping right now, since I'm wanting to lose quite a bit of weight before con...And I don't want to make stuff that will be too big later...
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 08:45:32 pm »
This was my first KC, too, Akesukeru... It was okay from my point of view, but the fact that I had to walk uphill 15 blocks to get to my hotel was so awful on my poor feet. That, and I didn't have much of a chance to hang out with any of you guys! The 2nd day was the only full day I had (got to the con at 4pm on the 1st day, and I left around noon on the last). KC's not bad, imo, just that this hotel was a poor choice in being a location for it. Oh, and hearing 'horror stories' from my friends wasn't that great (just to let you all know, A LOT of my friends went to this con; big chunk of the 2nd day was spent hunting them down and hanging out).

I may attend KC 2011... if I can afford it. Just badly want to go to PAX next year, so I can meet up with some friends (from the website www.chronocompendium.com) who I missed out on meeting with this year. *sniff*

And a lot of you better come to SakuraCon! I want the Yu-Gi-Oh photoshoot to be EPIC. <3
~Proudly a hardcore Naruto, YYH, TTGL, and Yu-Gi-Oh! fangirl~

+Head Captain of the Umbrella Duelists cosplay group+

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 12:54:06 am »
@ Mai (...OR SHOULD I CALL YOU MISTY?!): Lucky you, wig shopping already. ;_; I'll have to wait at least until probably the end of October before I end up being able to afford a wig. (Then again, I'm thinking online, so, who knows what kinds of wigs WIG STORES will have around Halloween? ;oo)

Your weight is fine. D: But, if you're really looking to lose a lot of weight, I've lost at least forty pounds since April/May, when I became vegan. BUT I'M NOT TRYING TO CONVERT YOU, OR ANYTHING. -shifty eyes- ...xD

...I have ten dollars in my magical jar of cosplay moneyz right now. xD I have my jar all taped up, so, I can't wait until it's October-ish, when I smash it open, and it's all stuffed. <3

@ Lady Shinsei (...OR SHOULD I CALL YOU PEGASUS?!): I understand your poor feet. I took the elevator all of three times or so, and we walked up and down eight flights of stairs (to our hotel room), at least ten times both ways (and that's seriously not even exaggerating, at least on my part, because I'm crazy enough to not take the elevator most of the time), and this was only counting Saturday. But I really like walking (I hate sports, but I like walking/track/cross-country stuff <3). I probably would have died if I didn't... XD

I didn't do much, either. Other than walk. Walk, walk, walk. :) Jeeze, Kaiba was so hard to find. XD We spent most of the first day, and a large portion of Sunday, trying to find him. Until, lo and behold, there he was, standing there, right as I got off of ze elevator!

Did I see you when I was with Rally? It looked like you (and a Pokemon Trainer, and I see that was on your liiist :D), but, you never know. xD

...And so, now for something utterly random regarding YGO cosplay. Um. Well. You know how the most random inspiration can come out of nowhere, at any time?

I want to be Jim. (Whoever remembers him, I will love you forever. <33) I could even have a giant Karen plushie, or force someone to dress up as her, and walk around with me. I actually have a friend who is totally into that kind of thing.

Okay, end random. xD

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 01:17:11 am »
I guess you may call me Misty now. I'm never wearing Mai again...Except if I do a shoot in the near future...There are five costume stores around me, so I can find most anything ^^ I think I actually found the perfect wig for Misty yesterday...But I'd have to double check...Mainly, I'm saving up to buy my Envy wig (most expensive), since I'm doing a Wonderland version for Halloween...And then get the others.

I'm a veggie-eater....Half way there! Mainly I just want to lose some of my tummy and thighs and gain some muscle for Envy, and just the fact that I want to be healthier...

lol
Well, I hope that Yuusei will be worth all that money going into him! And I wish you good luck!!!

Yeah, I spent most of con just hanging with people I met there and are now great friends with...But I had fun. Though, I wish I did more stuff.......

OMFG!!!!! JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
*glomps*
I will love you forever if you do him!!!!!!!!!!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 04:12:00 am »
I thought I was going to be the last poster for tonight. But I wasn't. And it's four now. ...DO I WINZ FOR FAIL YET?! 8D

Man, I need to live where you live. 8D I need to get my mask back, anyways, so, I should find myself back in Beaverton fairly soon. (Wow, what a lame excuse to go Beaverton-ing...8D)

Could you get names/addresses for the stores you go to? Or should I search on Google for costume stores in Beaverton?

If you're planning to go vegan eventually, I must warn you, so you don't make the same mistake I did: ease into it. I got really, really sick when I automatically went from vegetarian to vegan in a day (and the constant pain lasted for at least two weeks). It could have been just me, and the fact that so much of my diet had depended on milk, and cheese cheese cheese cheese. Cheeeeese. But...well, don't want Misty dying on us, yae? ;D Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Yuusei is 4cereal going to be worth it. <3 And, I have a..."variation" idea I need to discuss with Coco. Not that I'd be intending to coerce her into joining my insanity, it's just...I'd like her to know what's up if she ends up seeing Yuusei in...well, what we kind of talked about.

YES, YES, GOSH-DANGIT, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. LESSS DO IT. And I can carry Karen with me to further the insanity.

YOU KNOW JIM?! I love you. Will you be my Karen? When I'm Jim, and if I don't have a Karen, I will seriously ask people to be my Karen. I shall ask Aki and Misty and Divine and Jack: "WILL YOU BE MY KAREN?!"

You know the Saturday market? There's this awesome Australian store there, in the building. And I bet I could go there for so much Jim stuff. I remember there being boots and hats. 8D The owners didn't look at my sister and I very kindly the last time we went there, but...for the sake of cosplay, right? ;D

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 04:24:24 pm »
Um, let's see....
I'll just give the names, cuz I'm lazy like that...
Party City
Party Depot
Spirit Halloween
Costume Avenue
Halloween Warehouse

I don't think I'll ever become vegan just because it's hard enough being poor and being vegetairan...

Sorry, but no. But that would be entertaining to see XD

I think I know the store you're talking about. And I agree! Jim is epic!!!!!!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 10:32:19 pm »
I didn't realize that I had made a "pun" about Misty dying. 8D Because you might be "Dark Signer Misty," yae?

Thank yoou! I forgot all about Spirit. Doesn't it open around now, or something? D8

I'm poor, and I'm vegan. If anything, my diet is actually tons cheaper than regular diets. Seriously, all you can eat is vegetables, so, seriously... xD You don't need any of that expensive, "special" vegan food. :) Vitamins would probably be a good choice, though (and even people with regular diets are recommended to take a vitamin supplement).

I showed my mum Jim, and she was all, "He's a cute one." XD I try asking her for cosplay advice, because she sews, but...everyone in my family, we're all pretty scatterbrained. That should sum it up nicely, yae? xD

I was thinking about going to the Aussie store this weekend, but what's the point in going with ten dollars? xD

I need to start planning Yuusmoose...after my truckload of homework. >_>

...YAY TWO PAGES. YAAY. :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 10:33:09 pm by Akesukeru »

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 05:02:21 pm »
Yeah, I'm planning on being DS Misty...I actually realized that you did...

It's already open here by Washington Square Mall. They don't have everything up yet, so I'm gonna have to go back in a week or so to look again...

Meh......

You could go and look at prices, so you at least know how much you'll need for him. That's what I do.

Yuusmoose...?
*snicker*

I need to find a full body picture of Misty that I can print and carry with me...Cuz, I saw some dresses at Goodwill last night that might work, but I couldn't freaking remember what her dress looked like.....I fail, I know...
So, if any of you could help me find a pic, that would be very helpful ^^
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 05:40:29 pm »
Post/quote butchery ahoy~

I need to find a full body picture of Misty that I can print and carry with me...Cuz, I saw some dresses at Goodwill last night that might work, but I couldn't freaking remember what her dress looked like.....I fail, I know...
So, if any of you could help me find a pic, that would be very helpful ^^
I like finding screenshots!  8D  Here are some I've found from episode 37: [awkward angle!] 2 3 4
If you need more, look around here~  It's where I find all my 5D's reference pictures.  xD  I think she shows up most in 37, 38, 60, and 61, but that's going from memory.  Those are the big Misty vs. Aki duels, at least.  (There's also a folder series for GX, for the curious!)

Yuusei is 4cereal going to be worth it. <3 And, I have a..."variation" idea I need to discuss with Coco. Not that I'd be intending to coerce her into joining my insanity, it's just...I'd like her to know what's up if she ends up seeing Yuusei in...well, what we kind of talked about.
Variation, you say?  :3  I wonder if I'm right in thinking what that means...~

As for me, I just bought some shoes for episode 73/fancy Aki.  I would've waited until the con was closer, but they're really accurate and over 50% off and there were only two pairs of red in my size left, so...xD  Four inch heels, though (I'll be so much taller than Divine, pfffft).
Anyway.  It'll at least give me time to break them in.  8U

Edit - Ccapac Apu plushie: yes or no.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:36:43 pm by Kotoumi »

KumoriCon 2014

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 11:53:04 pm »
OMGF!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
*glomps*
These help sooooo much!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 04:07:30 am »
@ Misty: YAY FOR UNDERSTANDING JOKES THAT WEREN'T INTENDED. YAAY.

Alright, I'll try to plan cosplay romping for the weekend after this. By then I'll have...TWENTY DOLLARS. WOW, WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT! :D My friend said he'd give me a small loan, "but, not, like, fifty bucks. Dude." So I could inquire more about that. ...I COULD BUY FABRIC. Pleather-y-stuff-maybe-ish, for Jim's vest, and Yuusei's cape. Because I want a cape, dangit. Or I could buy one. D:

I could get my Jim wig commissioned. Or I could attempt my own. (...AHAHAHA. HA.) Since I wouldn't think that I would be able to find a wig like that online. But I could try to look.

Yes! Yuusmoose is the name that my friend gave Yuusei (I use it all the time, even in fanfikshun, lawl), and she calls me AmeriCrow. <3 And she is utterly up to date on the happenings of the YGO photoshoot, without me saying anything.

@ Coco: Chuk-uh-pac-uh-pak-uh-POOOO?! I never say it right (not like I could), but I swear my friend wants to kill me every time I say its name (and it's almost always different when I say it). xD

I wish to look like an idiot, and annoy my friend. Therefore I do not learn the correct pronunciation. :D (Could you just imagine in Yuusei and Kiryuu's first duel, Kiryuu summons Ccapac Apu epically, and Crow's all, "What? Chuh-kuh-pak-uh-pak-uh-pooo?" And Kiryuu's all, "No, you idiot, Ccapac Apu [however it's pronounced]!" Crow's all, "Whuuuut? Pah-kuh-cha-kuh-poo?" And they go at it, until Kiryuu crashes, or strangles Crow [even though he CAN'T :oo; Crow is brilliant!]. Or maybe Kiryuu just forfeits [can he even do that?], and gets his soul taken away to 5D's heaven to escape Crow, laughing maniacally for his glee of freedom from Crow as he is dusted away by the feather-duster of 5D's.)

That's random, but not as random as the tea party thing. :D

Anyways. Ccapac Apu plushie. Was that a question? If not, then yes. Because yes. (I mean yes.) <3 Is it for Dark Signer Kiryuu, or just because you want one because it's awesome? :D

GX folder FTW. I wish to romp, simply because I can.

Everyone is all...MAKING PROGRESS in buying and making and/or finding cosplay stuff. And I'm all...lazy. xD

Whenever I see formal Aki in your signature, I swear she's holding a gun. xD Commando Aki. ~~

Variation. Yeah. -shifty eyes- Know what I'm saying...?

TEA-PARTY!TEAM SATISFACTION. AWW YEAH. Because I would totally go to my grandmother's house to see if she had any of the...stuff. That proper ladies wear at tea pati. :)

Or DerpCircle!TS. Because "derp" is a wonderful word. And I wish to make a sign. :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 04:24:40 am by Akesukeru »

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 11:58:24 am »
OMGF!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
*glomps*
These help sooooo much!
No problem!  <3  Glad I could help~  :3

@ Ake -  That was indeed a question.  xD  It would probably end up being for both Kiryu and myself, and a chibified version.  (Because fingers are hard to sew.  :C)
...I think my favorite Earthbound is Aslla Piscu, though.  Even if it's the reason why Divine's hair broke.  I traced some of the Nazca Lines in my advanced graphics class, and the hummingbird was by far the most intricate.  xD  /detail lover

Also, COKE-A-PACK-A-POO.  That's what I heard it as when I watched 36 (or tried to watch, oh goodness) on 4Kids' website.  Which really, sounds worse than any mispronunciation.  xD

Then go, frolic in the field of screenshots!

Oh, no.  This is light-speed for me.  I never start anything this early unless I find something awesome, then I just let it sit there for a while until I actually start.  xD

A gun?  Nah, just a magic Duel Disk Purse.  (Seriously, she had a purse - a small one - and then a Duel Disk and no purse, and then a purse again.  What.)  Because she's totally the Dark Magical Girl of 5D's.

pfffffffft
/just
/laughs

Edit - OH ALSO maybe this would work for Jim?  If you pull some of the sides back and put the hat on it, it might just stick out the way it's supposed to with some hairspray.  ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 12:03:46 pm by Kotoumi »

KumoriCon 2014

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 10:26:28 pm »
Plushies are the one things that I actually CAN sew. :D (I almost made a business out of it, too! /stupidfornotpursuing) And, honestly, I never sewed fingers. xD THEY'RE NOT ONLY HARD, BUT CHIBI-HANDS ARE JUST ADORABLE. Especially for Chuh-kuh-pak-uh-poo. :D

I can't imagine dub!36. XD Once, I Youtube'd Kiryuu's dub!lol, and it was just, XDXDXDXDXD. I can't wait until ze dub!Crow/Kiryuu episodes end up finally re-running...I wish to indulge on ze lulz.

WELL. My Wii hates Photobucket. Or maybe it's the other way around. But I love GX enough to bear with the rivalry that is Nintendo versus Photobucket. ;DD

I'm honestly a stickler for planning most of the time. >_> I have a notebook for cosplay, where I have checklists, and notes of things I have done/need to do, and percentages. And it kills me that I can't do anything about furthering my progress at the moment, because I like to sit down and BAM get things done in a single sitting. Just like when I go out to shop for cosplay stuff (or, anything, really), I like to get it all in one go (items, and/or materials), so I can piece it all together at once, without anything missing. This rarely happens with anything, though, so, I tend to dhtjdhsgf. Eventual progress = I DO NOT LIKE VERY MUCH, kthnx. Because I'm an uber impatient person. I want to sit down for ten hours and have a cosplay done, or half done, or partially done, and know exactly what I'm going to do next. So, after I pass out for twelve hours, I exactly know what I'm going to automatically do right when I wake up.

I also usually have no luck whatsoever. So I have to base my progress on what I know I can do, times like ten. Because the Great Ruler of Cosplay obviously doesn't like me.

Every time I look at your signature, I have to double-take. BECAUSE IT ISSS A GUN! But it's a Duel Disk, but it's a gun... xD And, of course, your Kiryuu always makes me XD.

Tea Party!Yuusei is something I will do someday. Seriously, if I'll have a Yuusei wig, why not milk it for what it's worth? XD Since nobody is psycho enough to join me, I'll make a Team Satisfaction tea party video, and I'll learn to edit it so each character is ME. XDDDD So Tea Party Jack!Me and Tea Party Crow!Me shall squabble about tea and crumpets and then Tea Party Kiryuu!Me and Tea Party Yuusei!Me will pipe in, with uber-high voices, about how Jack put too much sugar in the tea, and burnt the crumpets, and Jack's voice squeals even higher, and he throws crumpets at everyone, and...

:D

You're so pro with finding wigs. :) THAT WIG MADE ME LOLOLOL, THOUGH; it's sooo fluffy. <3 I'll totally think about buying it, but do you think I could make sideburns from it (that thought alone makes me laauugghhh), or, are there, like, stick-on sideburns available nowadays? XDXD

Why does he even have sideburns, jeeze...XD Frickin' sideburns.

Edit: Hooow did I know that you were just making a list right then? xD I love how it's like, "GX: Jim." And then, "5D's: thshh, bfhfgrj, lvyduggrk, hygtshdntm, fjthj, lotsa people."

;D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 10:31:47 pm by Akesukeru »

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 11:28:43 pm »
*not in mood for large post...*
Yes. They have sideburns...Go look at your halloween store!!!
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 10:53:32 am »
I'll add my two cents cause I'm really tempted to go and do Yugi since I know how to do his wig now. I'm going to try for him for sakura, but my real goal is Kumori 2010 ^_^

Not sure yet cause it's all dependant on what I can scrape together, but we'll see what I get. *bounces around* Yuuuuugi~
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 03:21:33 pm »
I'm a joey, and I have a Yugi.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 05:08:10 pm »
If I feel I lose enough weight (which I should since I'm doing Envy...) I might bring out my Mai cosplay and actually wear it! I wanted some JoeyxMai photos last year, but my Joey left before the photoshoot last year ;A;
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 05:23:00 pm »
It wouldn't bug me at all.
It is going to be...

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 08:23:39 pm »
The one and only Duke Devlin will come at least once! I can not let the mutt walk alone ^_^
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 08:52:06 pm »
If I actually have the funds for this, I plan to do a humanized version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon. ^^
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2009, 10:00:51 am »
@ Misty: lolololololololol. You're kidding, right? XD It would make my day to go to a Halloween store, and be all, "Good sir, good sir! You wouldn't happen to have any stray sideburns in this fine establishment, would you?"

Must go shopping. Nao. 8D

And, if you do bring back Mai once you lose weight, we will be happy. 8D Because we haz Mai.

@ CloudStrife32: That sounds so cool. ;;;oooo People have been trying to get me into doing cards with them, and I'm all, "8DDD, look at the kitty, weee!"

But, yeah. We should all do cards. <3 If I had any idea how to express myself as Stardust Dragon, I totally would. 8D

Offline Brock

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 01:02:48 pm »
If i can convince my friends to save money there's a good chance we would go as mako, rex, and weavle.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 02:12:47 pm by Brock »

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 01:19:47 pm »
That would be wonderful scally wag!
Avast, we are gaining buccaneers every new sun!
It is going to be...

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 04:30:09 pm »
That would be wonderful scally wag!
Avast, we are gaining buccaneers every new sun!
Aye, bruh. ;D

I've decided to make my own Yuusei wig. And it has nothing to do with money...nothing what-so-ever, which is sad. Thank every higher being that we're in September here, so I have about eleven months... I'm such a procrastinator, though. ;_______;

I now have a secret cosplay on my list, but it's only secret because I'm not sure if I'll do it, and I don't want people to get all excited for something that I might not do. And this cosplay is number two on my list, so Jim is number three.

I'm almost done designing a Dark Signer costume for Yuusei, with no help from my friend Ian, who was firmly offended by my mentioning of such a Yuusei. I asked him to help me with ideas, and he gave me this look that was like, ...are you out of your mind? I will not be a part of such...insanity!

...and I ordered a Yuusei shirt yesterday. Because I am oh-so lazy when it comes to things that I don't have to do.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 04:51:02 pm »
The one and only Duke Devlin will come at least once! I can not let the mutt walk alone ^_^

JOEY USED GROWL!

p.s I can never remember his name, but the blonde guy from YuGiOh 5Ds... yeah... I love him.
I wish you luck with your Yuusei wig!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:52:11 pm by soundninja12 »
It is going to be...

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2009, 05:21:50 pm »
Jack Atlas? 8D I hope we have one this yearrr.

And, thank you. I'm going to need all of the luck (and everything else) that I can get. ;D

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2009, 05:24:30 pm »
Yeah *drools*

And my friend is actually think about dying her hair to be Yugi ('cause she's too short to be Yami).

OH OH OH!
Ok, I've always wanted this to be the theme for cosplay chess, YuGiOh v.s Pokemon or Digimon. I betcha if we all entered, then we could do it!!!!
It is going to be...

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2009, 06:38:55 pm »
Psssh. A lot of people are "too short" or "too tall" to be character X. But most of us don't let that bother us. ^_^ At least, hopefully not. Except me being Jack Atlas. Someday, I swear to you, but, for now, I'd rather work on characters that I want to do more, and feel like I want/have to do more than others.

5'3 ftw. Or maybe ftl, when it comes to Jack. Who knows. :D

;ooo They have themes for cosplay chess? That would be so cool. Just assuming by popularity, there are probably more Pokemon than Yu-Gi-Oh!, but...WE'LL MAKE EVERYONE COME. AND THEN WE SHALL HAVE A GRAND GALA OF YU-GI-OH!, HUZZAH!

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2009, 07:08:16 pm »
I should add Jack Atlas to my list for next year~ =O
Granted, that's only if I accomplish Red-Eyes this year...
If not, Jack can wait for 2012...>>
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 10:06:20 pm »

JOEY USED GROWL!

p.s I can never remember his name, but the blonde guy from YuGiOh 5Ds... yeah... I love him.

Behave Mutt.... *pst* I have practice with dealing with Mutts! :P
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline Squallity

• Chibi
    • swagbook
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 05:59:46 am »

PSH. FOO~SHO~. ;D I hope you do both. ^_^

...You're making me want to do a card this year. 8D

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 09:52:10 am »
I would almost love you more then than I do now if you did that.
I SQUEE FOR JACK ATLAS!

JOEY USED GROWL!

GRRRR!
Mutt Joey sent out red eyes black dragon!
GO CLOUDY!

Psssh. A lot of people are "too short" or "too tall" to be character X. But most of us don't let that bother us. ^_^ At least, hopefully not. Except me being Jack Atlas. Someday, I swear to you, but, for now, I'd rather work on characters that I want to do more, and feel like I want/have to do more than others.

5'3 ftw. Or maybe ftl, when it comes to Jack. Who knows. :D

;ooo They have themes for cosplay chess? That would be so cool. Just assuming by popularity, there are probably more Pokemon than Yu-Gi-Oh!, but...WE'LL MAKE EVERYONE COME. AND THEN WE SHALL HAVE A GRAND GALA OF YU-GI-OH!, HUZZAH!

The only reason it's necessary for her to be Yugi is for the sake that we want to be a team piece for cosplay chess, and stand back to back, therefore, she must be tiny.
5' 2" FTW! she's 4' 11" (Perfect Yugi Height, no?)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:53:10 am by soundninja12 »
It is going to be...

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 09:56:33 am »

JOEY USED GROWL!

GRRRR!
Mutt Joey sent out red eyes black dragon!
GO CLOUDY!

Oh really the mutt wants to fight! Orgth the Relentless

- Duke is 5'8" and I am 5'6.5"... and the shoes I wear with him have slight heel so I am the right height
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 09:59:37 am »
CLOUDY! WHERE ARE YOU!

You should show me a picture of your Duke, I've never seen it.

Irene (my Yugi) and I will be doing masquerade Yugi and Joey, FTW!

It is going to be...

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 10:06:16 am »

I am at school so I do not have my pictures...

I went as Masquerade Duke this year... but my knee was hurting so it was not very much fun and my Yugi and Bakura were not getting along very nicely
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 10:13:12 am »
Sad day.
I'm thinking of making the dog suit, yay or nay?
It is going to be...

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 10:20:30 am »
*wakes up* YAY! Do it! Do it!
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2009, 10:23:21 am »
If I have time, that'll be my #1, "I'm bored, I wanna make something" choice!
It is going to be...

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2009, 10:25:51 am »
lol! Ok u do that.... U realize I am going to have fun right... Also I am not doing Duke to the ball I am doing Jessie or Haruhi
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2009, 12:15:33 pm »
I just realized, that my list of 'I want to do' cosplays, has reached sixty-something...>.o;;
But, all of the characters are people I like, so... :3

Glad people want me to do Jack. Means I just need to get Red-Eyes done.
*needs to sketch up a design, soon* >>

It's always fun to dress up as humanized things~
If people want to join me, I could be all; 'Yay! Duel time! >3'
Speaking of duel...

*Red-Eyes!Cloudy is asleep* =w=
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2009, 01:03:21 pm »
Well that was productive
It is going to be...