Author Topic: Random Panel!  (Read 10784 times)

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
Random Panel!
« on: September 09, 2009, 01:23:20 pm »
So at the Panel I said I would post myspace info and message board info, well here is the message board-->

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Random_Panel_of_Doom/index.php

I cannot remember the password for our myspace though....-_- I haven't logged in for so long haha. But I am working on figuring it out, if I can't I'll make a new page all together....

http://www.myspace.com/rpodgods
New RPOD Myspace-->myspace.com/randompanel

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Re: Random Panel!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 03:50:06 pm »
I heard that Pocky Club delivery person Jill arranged for the whol panel to glomp her target, was that successful?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Dealrith

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 09:43:42 pm »
Considering glomping isn't aloud in con space and I was sitting in the panel I think they improvised. More of a slow motion mega hug.
2014 - 2018 - Quartermaster Staff Manager
2013 - Quartermaster
2012 - Quartermaster
2011 - Quartermaster
2010 - Vice Chair
2009 - Director of Operations
2008 - Yojimbo Floor Manager
2007 - Yojimbo

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 01:38:43 am »
Considering glomping isn't aloud in con space and I was sitting in the panel I think they improvised. More of a slow motion mega hug.

Glomping isn't allowed in the conspace?
Heh, that's only true for extremely high quantities of glomping. It's so totally allowed if you give permission.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 03:38:36 pm »
Since I couldn't ever get into the old myspace I just made a new one

www.myspace.com/randompanel

Add away please :D

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 03:39:36 pm »
Yeah she did, it was pretty funny actually. We did our best this year to not get in trouble, all though we did get yelled at for being to loud >.<

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 07:22:45 pm »
i went to your panel and well it was funny but really random so i guess you are doing your job right might have to check it out again next year

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 09:34:11 pm »
Haha that is how we roll :p Thank you very much for coming!

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 09:39:09 pm »
friend did not think so im part of TORP

Offline Spontaneous

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 10:11:52 pm »
I went to this panel and thought it was very amusing. But my friend was more interested in her magazine that she had just purhcased so since she looked bored, the host called on her asked her what they should do next and she said 'arm wrestling' xD

As we were leaving (we left early because we were starving and wanted to grab a bite before the cosplay contest) we heard the host (I think he was still Lupin that day, I'm not sure) shout "I arm wrestled for you!" xD

So, on behalf of my friend, I'd like to apologize for leaving early and looking rude and we both had a good time in the end :]
Day 1: Natalia Lanvaldear
Day 2: Mikasa Ackerman
Day 3: Maya Fey

tumblr
deviantart

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 01:30:57 am »
Thank you as well for coming, the arm wrestling was hilarious XD When she said that I actually really wanted to arm wrestle somebody haha. All though I would of thrown the match for Misty :p Idk if Kenneth is really that weak or if he threw the game haha.

Offline THE POPE

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 06:46:13 pm »
it was definately amusing non the less hope to be there next year
I'LL ALLOW IT

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 02:45:37 am »
Oh you better be Pope! Your on the Panel XD

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 12:00:29 am »
I did not throw the match. I am just that weak. Liberal Arts major :/ and I prefer firearms.
RANDOM PANEL 2009! Anime Jeopardy 2009!

鳥の岐阜城 ー 7せんぱい、ありがとうございました。

Offline GigaSimon

• Cabbit
    • RPOD Forums
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 05:18:34 pm »
I did not throw the match. I am just that weak. Liberal Arts major :/ and I prefer firearms.

Bahaha way to show your air of confidence in yourself Kenneth :p
I said I would of done it but she wanted you to XD And I like fire arms but knives are more brutal.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 09:33:28 pm »
i didn't go to this.
im not really into the whole "this panel has a lot of people, so that must mean its good" thing.

though, im not saying your panel was bad, i would just prefer not to go, unless it actually has some sort of point to it.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 07:56:16 pm »
Hello Random Panel this is Animeman73. You know me better as a certain Random Ninja at your panel. I hope all's well for all of you. By the way, your picture is up on my blog. I'll give you a link to go there and while there take a look at my other stuff and please leave a comment. As long as your comments are complimentary or they have "constructive" criticism I've no problem with it, here's the link to my blog post and as an added treat the pictures of the Martial arts demonstration I did Monday:

Kumoricon 2009 photos:
http://scififantasyanimeman.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/scififantasyanimemans-super-awesome-kumoricon-2009-photos/

Taekwondo photos:
http://scififantasyanimeman.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/u-s-west-coast-taekwondo-at-kumoricon-2009/

Please enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:56:24 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 03:31:09 pm »
i didn't go to this.
im not really into the whole "this panel has a lot of people, so that must mean its good" thing.

though, im not saying your panel was bad, i would just prefer not to go, unless it actually has some sort of point to it.

I don't mean to sound cross but I find this comment immensely humorous coming from one of the members of the Oftenly Renamed Panel.

Hello Random Panel this is Animeman73. You know me better as a certain Random Ninja at your panel. I hope all's well for all of you. By the way, your picture is up on my blog. I'll give you a link to go there and while there take a look at my other stuff and please leave a comment. As long as your comments are complimentary or they have "constructive": criticism I've no problem with it, here's the link to my blog post and as an added treat the pictuires of the Martial arts demonstration I did Monday:

Kumoricon 2009 photos:
http://scififantasyanimeman.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/scififantasyanimemans-super-awesome-kumoricon-2009-photos/

Taekwondo photos:
http://scififantasyanimeman.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/u-s-west-coast-taekwondo-at-kumoricon-2009/

Please enjoy!

Thanks for the mention Animeman, I liked your blog write up of the con. Nice photos as well.

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 08:47:23 pm »
i didn't go to this.

I don't mean to sound cross but I find this comment immensely humorous coming from one of the members of the Oftenly Renamed Panel.

you obviously don't understand or know what our panel is about.

we are completely on topic, and con related, and our goal is to create a better, safer, and more fun con space for all.
we aim to make the con more enjoyable, while you aim to make the con more... random....

like i said, im not dissing you or anything, as its a cool idea, but its kind of... overdone...

Offline HardstyleZombie

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 09:55:48 pm »
ok i get to but in now

random panel is a load of fun i went to it and it was funny

ORP is also fun im part of it and i can say its a blast to help run

both have on and off topic parts

random panel was not all like cow,space,pie bla,bla it was on random topics

ORP was on topics about the con and some not there for being part off topic

like.... random panel so they are the same but diffrent

Offline AzuKyo

• Chibi
    • NHRV
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 12:52:41 pm »
i didn't go to this.

you obviously don't understand or know what our panel is about.

we are completely on topic, and con related, and our goal is to create a better, safer, and more fun con space for all.
we aim to make the con more enjoyable, while you aim to make the con more... random....

like i said, im not dissing you or anything, as its a cool idea, but its kind of... overdone...

I will elaborate my comment a little more. I found it humorous that you were making an assumption about our panel, having never been to it, on what appeared to be assumptions gathered from either our fan base, our name, or what you have heard about us. It wasn't based on first hand experience of the actual panel. I could do the same about the ORP (although, I am faulted by having actually attended it).

I would also like to point out I wasn't claiming to understand what your panel is about. Its not my place to make assumptions about it.

And if you would like to know, the point of the Random Panel is to entertain. It is a simple motive.