Author Topic: Convention Dreams  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
Convention Dreams
« on: August 12, 2009, 05:32:38 am »
Yup it's that time of year.
Con is coming up soon and I've already had my con dream.

My dream started off that the con was just starting and Jaki was there running things and the creator of Tsubasa was there and some guy named Joey or Lockon...
Don't remember anyway. I dreamed that I was standing at the table of the creator of Tsubasa and people were there getting manga and stuff signed.
They were all joking saying that they were gonna sell it on ebay. Dana was there of course. She had him like...write out a note explaining stuff about the manga XD
I magically had a Tsubasa manga in my hand so I got it signed XD
Then Jaki was looking for the Joey/Lockon guy who apparently was someone who was supposed to perform and like...I went to go look for him.
While I was looking for him I noticed that there were wooden ladders between the floors...probably for a quick way to get to the next floor XD
But it took so squeezing to get up them. While I was walking around there was always this one reoccurring guy with that narrator voice XD
He was just walking around chilling and like....when I reached the bottom floor i decided to take the ladders and there he was trying to race me to the top XD
So we did cause someone magically there was more then one ladder to each floor. And I beat him to the top XD
He ended up on the opposite side of the railing at the top so it was harder for him to get off.
Honestly...I was scared out of my mind to get off XD but we like stood there conversation about how hard it was to get down XD
Then I started thinking what if Zombies were to come up from the ground and try to attack us [/yeah I know wtf? XD]

...yeah....that was my con dream.... I have very detailed memory when it comes to dreams XD

SO! have you had any con dreams yet? If so what was like? XD

Offline sabata

• Chibi
Re: Convention Dreams
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:47:25 pm »
alright, so whenever i dream, they go on for a long time. like a movie series. anyways. so i was sitting around a table. with someone dressed up as a bannana, someone else was dressed up as a carrot. and there was a bottle of bleach in the middle of the table. then out of nowhere, we where at kumoricon. but everyone was flying except this barrel of cats. they were swimming. and it just kept changing colors everywhere. it was friggin wierd.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 08:55:50 am »
Wtf? XD Wow so either you were hungry or you were high when you feel asleep XD

Offline sabata

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:23 pm »
nah. i just likey me wierdness. you should've seen me at the tea party.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 10:48:05 pm »
My mom calls those pizza dreams. She always has wierd dreams when she eats pizza.

Oh, and my dream about Kumo was that it was held in a toys-r-us. Other than that nothing else really stood out.
I miss 2010.

Offline Namazzi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 04:47:16 pm »
I've had a couple Kumoricon dreams. Last year I almost didn't go do to lack of money. But right before the con, I kept having dreams about going to the con with my friends. Mostly just about us being the motel room itself. xD But in one of them, I dreamed that I flew there one a broom stick really fast so I wouldn't miss it. LOL. Must have been watching too much harry potter or something. @_@ But after those dreams I was like "I HAVE to go! My dreams are telling me so!". I scrapped up the money, and went. I'm so glad I did.. It was the best time I've ever had. xD;

Quite a few months ago I had another dream about going to kumoricon with my friends. When we got there, I realized the train had lost my luggage (lol. what). I was all upset because I had no change of cloths, or anything else I needed. For some reason there was a toy-r-us across the street from the con, and I went there to buy cloths. LOL. Apparently they sell adult sized clothes in my dreams. o.O; But that's all I really remember about it now. I just remember I was upset because I had to spend all the money i saved for buying manga on clothes. xD;

oslapedo

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 06:29:16 am »
I've never had a convention dream, and my dreams are pretty much the same 'ol same 'ol except that I'm in cosplay in all of them now :D

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 06:32:52 am »
....Well, apparently I just woke up and asked my mum what colour the wig was. D8