Author Topic: Praise to the "Con Suite" and Main Events(Hope I can do this)  (Read 1382 times)

Offline midgie90

• Oni
    • Facebook, because everyone has one.
Praise to the "Con Suite" and Main Events(Hope I can do this)
« on: September 08, 2009, 11:47:28 am »
This year was my first year going to Kumoricon and being staff(main events).
Quinn, Mike and Chris made all the main events work so much fun and really casual.
I enjoyed teasing and poking fun of each other, all in good jest, while we worked.
They always let us take a break of we needed one, and never made me feel overwhelmed.
Though there were a few issues with people forgetting to talk to us about music, lighting, and other tech stuff, I think it went pretty well.
Mike's rave was fantastic though! And Quinn's pig hat was awesome.

Also,
Thank you so much to the "con suite"(and the many other titles you had).
Without you guys, I probably wouldn't have made it this weekend.
They went out of their way to bring us fruit, trail mix, water/pop, even at 2 in the morning.
You all were wonderful.
:)

-- Chelsea.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:54:39 am by midgie90 »
It's not what I am,
it's how I've accomplished it.

Offline CMD Productions

• Sailor Scout
Re: Praise to the "Con Suite" and Main Events(Hope I can do this)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:35:42 pm »
Our staff in Main events was great! You rocked it! I was sad you had to leave before we struck the stage I was looking forward to see you and the other MB3's ordering people around when we had extra staff around to put away the gear. You, Bob, T-dog (Travis), Chris, and even Quin completely made it happen this year.  We definatly couldn't of made Main Events work without you! I want to see you back again in Main Events next year and don't try shopping yourselves around to those other departments. Because Ops and Programming totally can't have you.

I completely loved Dj-ing Saturday, hanging out with my main event peeps, and getting things done. In seven years I don't think I've ever seen Cosplay go more smoothly.

Also Brownie is the BEST EVER.

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:31:34 pm »
Consuite and staff pres - I LOVE YOU GUYS!  The food you had available saved my ass when I was about to pass out from tiredness (not really but you get what im saying)
Hey ya'll I'll be starting school so time on these forums will me limited.  I will still respond to PM's so if you need to get a hold of me, PM me or send me a message on MySpace.

GGPO

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 07:34:31 pm »
Agreed wholeheartedly. without the con-suite staffers, us yoji would starved or died from dehydration.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg