Author Topic: Something positive about the con? Check out these awesome pics!!!!  (Read 5765 times)

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay

Offline D-Chan

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
Re: Something positive about the con? Check out these awesome pics!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:06:15 pm »
someone forgot to take my pic  :'(
1st con-Kumori-Con 2007
Naruto in chess for 2007 and 2008

2010 - Yumi, Naruto, and Kid Goku
2011 - Hopefully Mr. 6 will make and appearance, and Lupin III.

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 12:09:18 pm »
someone forgot to take my pic  :'(

dont think so, i took over 1000 pics and some from sun night and all day monday still need to be uploaded. i havent unpacked yet to get my sd card.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:26:33 pm by pyronine »
=^_^=

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 12:20:34 pm »
1000 pics?!  Do want!
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline RikkuGrape

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 02:35:10 pm »
Thanks for the great pics of the fashion show follow this link:
http://slash5150.smugmug.com/Conventions/kumoricon-2009/Day-1-Cosplay-Fashion-Show/9535468_ecWAo#640969711_EBxtJ

Oh man! All of these pictures are absolutely amazing! Nice job! =D And, I am so glad that someone was able to get some pictures of us with our Paine before her costume exploded...
Thanks for posting these! You are a life saver~ =3
Most words that are used to describe women can only be used to describe Marth...like, gorgeous.

~Zetta Costume Designs~     JUST
         by Kyo & Ryo               ASK.

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 02:37:12 pm »
These look amazing o-o; I have a few vids from the fashion show i'll upload after this last vid r.r
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 02:39:27 pm »
someone forgot to take my pic  :'(

I got your picture near the stairs by the back entrance or whatever.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 02:58:46 pm »
Those are all so amazong! This years con had amazing cosplay, guys!  :D
Sakuracon~

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 04:54:55 pm »
Thank you for the linkage BB, I'm still quite salty at having to get shoved to the back, but some things really need to get sorted out when it comes to people taking pictures along with staff etc.
Hey ya'll I'll be starting school so time on these forums will me limited.  I will still respond to PM's so if you need to get a hold of me, PM me or send me a message on MySpace.

GGPO

Offline RikkuGrape

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 06:16:16 pm »
Thank you for the linkage BB, I'm still quite salty at having to get shoved to the back, but some things really need to get sorted out when it comes to people taking pictures along with staff etc.

Ah! Those are your photos, then? Thank you for taking them! haha xD And thanks to BB for posting the link.
Awesome job, by the way.
Most words that are used to describe women can only be used to describe Marth...like, gorgeous.

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 06:19:56 pm »

Ah! Those are your photos, then? Thank you for taking them! haha xD And thanks to BB for posting the link.
Awesome job, by the way.

Thank you very much, if I return next year (PAX tournaments dependent) I'll be hoping to be a part of photostaff or something of the sort because there were a lot of things I wanted to do with photography, that was a bit crushed since my timing was so painfully off.  But your guy's cosplays freaking ROCKED!  The three of you were mega hot!  Real talk for sure!
Hey ya'll I'll be starting school so time on these forums will me limited.  I will still respond to PM's so if you need to get a hold of me, PM me or send me a message on MySpace.

GGPO

Offline RikkuGrape

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 06:54:11 pm »

Awesome job, by the way.

Thank you very much, if I return next year (PAX tournaments dependent) I'll be hoping to be a part of photostaff or something of the sort because there were a lot of things I wanted to do with photography, that was a bit crushed since my timing was so painfully off.  But your guy's cosplays freaking ROCKED!  The three of you were mega hot!  Real talk for sure!

Ah ha ha! Thanks! And you totally should! Your pictures are great. Hopefully PAX won't screw things up.

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 06:58:47 pm »

Awesome job, by the way.

Ah ha ha! Thanks! And you totally should! Your pictures are great. Hopefully PAX won't screw things up.

So any of ya'll single? LoL j/k.  But I plan on being photo staff.  haha.

GGPO

Offline RikkuGrape

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 07:13:33 pm »

Awesome job, by the way.

Haha, it's a secret. We can't have word getting out to fanboys. xDD just kidding.
But, photostaff = good idea.
Thank you very much, if I return next year (PAX tournaments dependent) I'll be hoping to be a part of photostaff or something of the sort because there were a lot of things I wanted to do with photography, that was a bit crushed since my timing was so painfully off.  But your guy's cosplays freaking ROCKED!  The three of you were mega hot!  Real talk for sure!

So any of ya'll single? LoL j/k.  But I plan on being photo staff.  haha.

haha it's a secret! We can't let that information get into the wrong hands. xDD
But, seriously....photostaff = good idea. xD
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:18:15 pm by RikkuGrape »

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 07:21:22 pm »

Awesome job, by the way.
Thank you very much, if I return next year (PAX tournaments dependent) I'll be hoping to be a part of photostaff or something of the sort because there were a lot of things I wanted to do with photography, that was a bit crushed since my timing was so painfully off.  But your guy's cosplays freaking ROCKED!  The three of you were mega hot!  Real talk for sure!

So any of ya'll single? LoL j/k.  But I plan on being photo staff.  haha.

You could tell me in Al Bhed...I could figure it out haha.  Or PM me :-p  more cosplay photoshoot fun FTW?

And I'm not the wrong hands..I'm the right hands haha.  Fanboys started playing Final Fantasy at 7, FANS started at 1
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:28:40 pm by Slash5150 »

GGPO

Offline Mr Silmero

• Catgirl
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 07:25:41 pm »
Ah Slash I would be glad to have you as my partner in crime for next year!

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 07:29:09 pm »
Ah Slash I would be glad to have you as my partner in crime for next year!

totally...and I feel so stoned looking at the pics from the rave...and I'm totally sober lol

GGPO

Offline Mr Silmero

• Catgirl
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 07:31:42 pm »
yeah it was pretty insane- ok quick story before I derail thread

First Night main complaint about Dance- Too quiet
Second Night main complaint- way too loud

TO EVERYONE WHO COMPLAINED THE DANCE WAS TOO QUIET:

I nicely asked the audio men to turn up the audio for the next night, you are welcome

To everyone who thought it was too loud the second night:

you're welcome too

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 07:35:32 pm »
(REPOST CAUSE I HATE NEW PAGE THREAD BS)

Awesome job, by the way.

So any of ya'll single? LoL j/k.  But I plan on being photo staff.  haha.

You could tell me in Al Bhed...I could figure it out haha.  Or PM me :-p  more cosplay photoshoot fun FTW?

And I'm not the wrong hands..I'm the right hands haha.  Fanboys started playing Final Fantasy at 7, FANS started at 1

yeah it was pretty insane- ok quick story before I derail thread

First Night main complaint about Dance- Too quiet
Second Night main complaint- way too loud

TO EVERYONE WHO COMPLAINED THE DANCE WAS TOO QUIET:

I nicely asked the audio men to turn up the audio for the next night, you are welcome

To everyone who thought it was too loud the second night:

you're welcome too

Its a rave...it needs to be loud and whatnot. 

GGPO

Offline RikkuGrape

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 08:12:02 pm »

Ah ha ha ha! xD That is hilarious! And, brilliant, might I add.
so true.

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 08:16:02 pm »

so true.

I actually learned it while playing FF10 so you should! LOL

GGPO

Offline RikkuGrape

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 09:26:52 pm »

so true.

But I have, I have!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 09:58:56 pm »
Lolz. Me and that pikachu had an awesome conversation before our walk on.
I miss 2010.

Offline leonmasteries

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 10:47:37 pm »
one of the other fun things I attended was the the karaoke, and the first time I heard someone singing the Pokemon theme, my friend and I automatically thought of this music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOX3OmUhQoo

Offline D-Chan

• Sailor Scout
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 10:52:27 pm »
1st con-Kumori-Con 2007
Naruto in chess for 2007 and 2008

2010 - Yumi, Naruto, and Kid Goku
2011 - Hopefully Mr. 6 will make and appearance, and Lupin III.

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 11:14:19 pm »
You could tell me in Al Bhed...I could figure it out haha.  Or PM me :-p  more cosplay photoshoot fun FTW?

And I'm not the wrong hands..I'm the right hands haha.  Fanboys started playing Final Fantasy at 7, FANS started at 1

so true.

But I have, I have!!

OH NOES!! I got outsmarted haha!  But I meant tell me in the language of awesomeness!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:05:00 am by Slash5150 »

GGPO

Offline Slash5150

• Chibi
    • slash5150.smugmug.com
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 04:05:54 am »
Just a heads up, I am done with the photos!  Now its time to have some fun with PHOTOSHOPPPPP!!!

GGPO