Author Topic: A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!!! - Can we do better?  (Read 2019 times)

Offline BangBangNeko

• Chibi
    • BangBangNeko Cosplay
A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!!! - Can we do better?
« on: September 07, 2009, 11:15:15 pm »
THIS IS FROM SCAR DADDY OR JIRAYA OR THE OLD MAN IN BANGBANGNEKO !
A VERY, VERY, VERY, big thanks to all who participated in the Cosplay Fashion Show Sat. at 12 noon.
A big thank you to all the Kumoricon Staff ( Shout out to Jackie )for helping as well.
Too many thanks to list here to Rune and Dj Mallow ( kick Ass tunes ) and Andy and Bella for being Darth Vaders quest liaison.
It was personally a really big kick to let people show off their costumes. One of the best times I have ever had at a con.
I only wish more could have joined in because we had more time available and I saw a lot of talented peeps in Epic costumes at this con.
My apologies to all who could not make it down to Main Events Room for the show because of Hilton Security treating Kumoricon Guest of the "Hilton Hotel Chain" like we where some kind of 2nd or 3rd Class - "FREAKS"! We where delayed 30 mins. from going down stairs along with Family and other members of BangBangNeko while caring around a $25,000 TV camera & equipment and a HUGE amount of stuff to run our shows. ( Thank you Kumoricon staff members for getting us in. )  We asked everybody to come 1 hour early for a pre-show run through and we could not get on there time and we where running the freakin Show. I saw numerous young con goers treated very disrespectfully and I too in my "Scar" costume and was treated very rudely by Hilton Security on the first day and I am 48 year old man. On my 2nd day at con when I was in my shirt and tie for part of the day I was treated much differently.
( Look for my other topic / RANT on this subject when I cool down )
Back to topic.... Any suggestions we can personally make to make it better for 2010??
 Hopefully Kumoricon Staff would like us back?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:27:34 pm by BangBangNeko »

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
Re: A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!!! - Can we do better?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 11:19:13 pm »
Definately have a full runthrough. Especially for those of us with walking partners. I think it helped that some of us walked the line/circle/square thingy to show people where to go and where to pose, but a runthrough would have been better. Hmmm... better hotel next year? xD
KumoriCon 2012

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:40 pm »
I actually liked bang bang neko, and do hope that we can continue our relationship  ;)
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 04:18:48 pm »
Yeah, it was really fun. I had a pretty awesome conversation with the people I was lined up with, lol.

I couldn't make it to the pre-meet either, but thank you for letting me participate!
I miss 2010.

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 08:02:55 pm »
... I KNEW I missed something this year ;-;

Offline Shingami_lover

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 09:23:07 pm »
Have it somewhere you can get to or not right after a big event! *bows repeatedly* Sorry I missed it they would not let me come down....
~2016~
Sasuke Uchiha, Kanda Yuu
Touka, Michiru,
and Haha

~Panels~
Anime Court 16, 14, 13 - Chess Master 2014

DicePanda Cosplay, Cosplayers of Oregon, Brothers United Productions

Offline Mister_manji

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 09:33:52 pm »
I loved working with you! and thank god you had all that cable!
K-Con attendee 2004, 2006
2007 Programming Staff
2008 Programming Staff
2009 Special Events Manager
2010 Assistant Director of Operations
2011 Assistant Director of Operations

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 07:52:56 am »
Horray to BangBangNeko who brought the awesome camera and the LONG cable so that the cosplay entrants could have their live feed during cosplay.   ;D    *HUGS* to all.