Author Topic: Weird anime dreams  (Read 5327 times)

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« on: April 29, 2005, 03:48:08 pm »
Ok... I had somereally spicy chicken one night and then I dreamed the merciful goddess from Saiyuki literally slashed and tore the Saiyuki guys apart... much blood and guts... I even got splattered by Gojyo's blood... I swore from that nite on never to eat spicy food before bed again... T__T
Do you know who I think I am?

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 10:47:23 am »
I dreamed I was cosplaying Sesshomaru at Kcon 06 when I was hit by lightning out of a clear sky and ended up in the Inuyasha anime.  It just got weirder after that.....

:? There needs to be a sweatdrop emoticon on these boards.....

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 11:00:26 am »
There are things in the world that some times don't matter such as.....Your Dreams

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 11:50:20 am »
I had a dream last night that there was a long line, so I got in it. And it was for Asian Kung-Fu Generation concert tickets. o-o; And it was weird.

And I know that wasn't about Anime, but their a Japanese band.

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
29630n29v29805
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 02:07:44 pm »
I had a dream a while back that I was making out with Vegeta from DBZ, that was weird.  After that I didn't watch DBZ for a while... though he was a pretty good kisser...  :P

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 03:46:31 pm »
Quote from: "black marth 07"
There are things in the world that some times don't matter such as.....Your Dreams

Please don't spam the boards anymore....and please don't be insulting to others.  Everyone's dreams matter (to them at the very least)....

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
^_^
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 04:33:20 pm »
good call.  :D

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 05:37:55 pm »
hai soo dess
every so oftn i dream dreams that are soo real i'm pissed of when i wake up and relize it was just a dream (one of them i was at this years kumoricon) i wish i knew where i got the $$ to go
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 09:59:22 pm »
I had a dream awhile ago (I write them down and read them later for ideas or to laugh at) and it was me with Sakura, Kakashi and Sasuke.  I wasn't Naruto by the way.  We were talking about some mission while riding a train on its roof possibly.  When we were done talking, we each went to a corner and held on to the edge of the roof.

At that time, I woke up and realized my hands were raised above me as though I was holding on to the edge.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 11:38:58 pm »

There are things in the world that some times don't matter such as.....Your Opinion.

See, I can be sarcastic too. :D

I've had alot of weird anime dreams, too.

The funniest would probably this time I dreamt I was Sumiyoshi from Excel Saga.

For those who don't know, Sumiyoshi is a character that doesn't speak. Instead, he holds up signs with various japanese words on them to "say" what he is thinking and feels.

Anyways, I dreamt I was Sumiyoshi, right, and I was at a Auction for rare anime cels. Someone stole my signs and markers, and I couldn't bid, and I had to sit and suffer as all this rare cels from anime I liked got up there and got sold.

It was really weird because all the other people at the auction, were Puchuus.

I woke up and quickly went to my cel collection to make sure they were still there.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 12:29:47 am »
Quote from: "Dustin"
It was really weird because all the other people at the auction, were Puchuus.

And I'm suddenly reminded of *this*    :mrgreen:

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 09:18:52 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
At that time, I woke up and realized my hands were raised above me as though I was holding on to the edge.

I've had dreams like that, too.  I once had a dream where I was reading a manga, and when I woke up, I was holding my throw pillow like it was a book and trying to "turn the page"....T.T  I wanted to see how the story ended.....Waking up sucks.

Also: I remember that strip!  Largo roxors my soxors...heh eh.

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 10:16:20 am »
Oddly enough, I had a dream a while back that I was fighting Marth (and losing T_T)  and he was just toying with me since I was already pretty worn down (being all beat up and bloody)  and after a few blocked parry's he slashed my shoulder and I tripped on a rock, and fell over then I see him smirking and then he does a leaping downward slash that I barely dodge with my whole body but he got my leg and I actually felt a pain in my leg!  I woke up with a start and I hear my cat go "puur?"  and the damn furball was all clinging to my leg claws all dug into me... apparantly he fell off the window sill and grabbed my leg when he fell.  I picked him up and tossed him out of my room "Your banished!"  Later that morning I played SSMB and beat the crap outta Marth... -_-#

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 11:08:36 am »
Quote from: "Keyta-Kun"
Oddly enough, I had a dream a while back that I was fighting Marth (and losing T_T)  and he was just toying with me since I was already pretty worn down (being all beat up and bloody)  and after a few blocked parry's he slashed my shoulder and I tripped on a rock, and fell over then I see him smirking and then he does a leaping downward slash that I barely dodge with my whole body but he got my leg and I actually felt a pain in my leg!  I woke up with a start and I hear my cat go "puur?"  and the damn furball was all clinging to my leg claws all dug into me... apparantly he fell off the window sill and grabbed my leg when he fell.  I picked him up and tossed him out of my room "Your banished!"  Later that morning I played SSMB and beat the crap outta Marth... -_-#

Thats Cool

But The last part wasin't

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2005, 02:27:52 pm »
Quote from: "Keyta-Kun"

Thats Cool

But The last part wasin't

what are you talking about?  The last part was the best... He was on level 9 too!!  Even toyed with him a little to got 'em up to 200% and then just kept smaking him around Hyrule temple till he finally bounced outta there.  You wanna play with me next? :twisted:

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 04:38:52 pm »
I have really, really weird dreams. I think it's maybe what I eat before I go to bed. But, here is the most recent dream I've had, that I can remember.

It was at my high school, and three people transfered. About a week after the people transfered (me having no idea who they are in the dream,) to my school, all hell breaks loose. Fights start randomly in the hallways, people dissapearing. Then, I was pulled into a random classroom by one of the transfer students. Then it hit me (in the dream,) where I knew the three transfer students. They where the Three Lights from Sailor Moon Stars. No idea why they where in my dream, but back on topic. The one that pulled me into the classroom was Seiya Kou/Sailor Star Fighter. And right before they told me something really important, I woke up due to my sick cat's cries.

When I feel back asleep, I dreamt I was being tourtured by Duo Maxwell. Right before he killed me, I asked him why. He said it was because there is only one God of Death. He then killed me and I woke up to my alarm shortly afterwards.

Yes, my dreams are bizzare

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 10:50:40 pm »
Had a really weird Evangelion dream once and since then I've been forbidden to watch it before bed. ^-^;;
Then, right before Sakuracon, I had a strange dream about cosplaying as Ayame Sohma, and I wasn't able to find my wig.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline black marth 07

• Chibi
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 09:54:04 am »
I have no dreams

I just ignore them.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 11:23:41 am »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
I have really, really weird dreams. I think it's maybe what I eat before I go to bed. But, here is the most recent dream I've had, that I can remember.

It was at my high school, and three people transfered. About a week after the people transfered (me having no idea who they are in the dream,) to my school, all hell breaks loose. Fights start randomly in the hallways, people dissapearing. Then, I was pulled into a random classroom by one of the transfer students. Then it hit me (in the dream,) where I knew the three transfer students. They where the Three Lights from Sailor Moon Stars. No idea why they where in my dream, but back on topic. The one that pulled me into the classroom was Seiya Kou/Sailor Star Fighter. And right before they told me something really important, I woke up due to my sick cat's cries.

When I feel back asleep, I dreamt I was being tourtured by Duo Maxwell. Right before he killed me, I asked him why. He said it was because there is only one God of Death. He then killed me and I woke up to my alarm shortly afterwards.

Yes, my dreams are bizzare

this is starting to sound familiar.  YES! Someone who's mind is just as messed up as mine!  Remind me to tell you about the recurring dream/movie-thing I keep seeing everynight.  It's kinda cool in a creepy/funny/weird sort of way. :P

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
Weird anime dreams
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 12:01:11 pm »
I have no dreams

I just ignore them.

your mind must be pretty normal then.